Kansas lawmakers pass adoption bill against gay couples

That says nothing to my point.
No? How is that ? What exactly is your point.? Since when does the Constitution not implicitly protect choice?

Oh, please.....

The constitution was created to limit government....the federal government.
Correct....and the 14th amendment states that laws must apply equally to all citizens.

Are we really going to go through what it covers and does not ?

The constitution says that "government" meaning federal government....shall not make any laws regarding or pertaining to.....

The 14th has been used to create the bastard concept of selective incorporation which is total bullshit........

I still live by what comes down from the courts.....that does not mean it isn't bulshit.
You DO know that state laws cannot contradict the U.S. Constitution, right? That the 14th amendment makes it clear that even states cannot treat their citizens differently when it comes to laws.......

That says nothing to my point.
No? How is that ? What exactly is your point.? Since when does the Constitution not implicitly protect choice?

Oh, please.....

Correct....and the 14th amendment states that laws must apply equally to all citizens.

The constitution says that "government" meaning federal government....shall not make any laws regarding or pertaining to.....

The 14th has been used to create the bastard concept of selective incorporation which is total bullshit........

I still live by what comes down from the courts.....that does not mean it isn't bulshit.
You DO know that state laws cannot contradict the U.S. Constitution, right? That the 14th amendment makes it clear that even states cannot treat their citizens differently when it comes to laws.......

Please tell me how these questions are going to add clarrification to what I posted.

But here we go.....

Why can't I marry three or four people ?

3. I have no issues. There is nothing that you've argued against that remotely describes my position
Really, perhaps then you would like to clarify a few things.

1.What is your position on adoption by gays?

2. What is your position on same sex marriage?

3. What is your position on including gays in laws against discrimination?

My position is quite clear on things I've argued for.

I don't owe you any explanation about any of my other positions.
Thank you for admitting that you are too much of a coward to answer the questions, indicating to me that you are the wrong side of those issues. Do your gay friends know?

I have not admitted anything. So fuck you.

You can use names like coward across the internet because you can........

And you have no idea what side of the issues I am on.

But being a lefty, you can't possibly admit that others might have a legitimate point of view that differs from yours......

God forbid that anyone think for themselves.

Taking your responses I would expect you are gay.....a gay militant.......

But I'd never ask you to confirm that.

In spite of the fact that you an asshole, I don't see where I have any reason to expect you to answer that. So I am not asking.
And now you're upset.

Oh, please.....

Please tell me how these questions are going to add clarrification to what I posted.

But here we go.....

Because there is no law in any state that allows some people to multiple marry, and some not. It continues to be equal treatment under the law. None of us can have legal multiple marriages.

3. I have no issues. There is nothing that you've argued against that remotely describes my position

Thank you for admitting that you are too much of a coward to answer the questions, indicating to me that you are the wrong side of those issues. Do your gay friends know?

But being a lefty, you can't possibly admit that others might have a legitimate point of view that differs from yours......

In spite of the fact that you an asshole, I don't see where I have any reason to expect you to answer that. So I am not asking.
And now you're upset.

Can't you lefties ever stay on topic wiithout impressing your own notions onto the conversation ?

As explained above, you don't know what I am or not.....

Why do you insist on drawing conclusions about things you know nothing about.

Saying fuck you is my way of saying......I have lost all respect for you.

View attachment 192311 Lambda Legal

Lambda Legal, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, is a national organization committed to achieving full recognition of the civil rights of lesbians, gay men, bisexuals, transgender people and everyone living with HIV through impact litigation, education and public policy work. Learn More

So what ?

That does not change the fact that people thought they had "settled law" after Bowers.

The fact thta people have to create "impact" litigation in order to prove that they are right (instead of just getting along with everyone else...none of whom always get their way), just shows that there are crappy selfish people in this world who really only care about what they think is right.

And then get all flustered and pissed (and resort to name calling) when someone stands up and tells them they don't own the show.

Best of luck.
What in the name of Christ are you blathering about now. ? That someone said that Lawrence is "settled law" ? That is not saying that it cannot be overturned. It's just not likely to be, just like Obergefell is unlikely to be overturned

You really do hate the Lawrence ruling, don't you?

Settled law definition
Traditionally, "settled law" or "black-letter law" refers to law that is so well-established that it is no longer subject to reasonable dispute. For example, it is settled law that the essential elements of a contract are an offer, acceptance, consideration, and intention to be bound.
What do people mean when they say something is 'settled ...
www.quora.com/What-do-people-mean-when-they-say-something-is-settled-law

I have not stated how I feel about it at all.

I've pointed out that it can be overturned (and asshole CCJ's constant bleating about settled law only works in his favor (in his self-righteous mind). It works both ways.

That's all I have said.

If you want to dispute that...go ahead.
Thank you for confirming the fact that you do not have the intestinal fortitude to state your position on Lawrence indicating to me that you're against it. Do your gay friends know"?

Why, in any universe would I feel obligated to explain my position on anything to you, except the proposition at hand ?

So we can thank you for somehow think you know why I will or won't.

You are typical fucking left wing asshole who struts around all superior....but who can't get it together enough with your fellow left wing assholes to NOT lose an election to one of the biggest morons to ever run for president.

What my gay friends know about how I feel isn't any of your motherfucking business.
Look Pal, you accused me of misrepresenting you on your positions . I'll accept the possibility that I somehow did and I am giving you a chance to set it straight. One of the questions is directly related to the "proposition at hand" What is you position on adoption? But you would not answer it. The other two are also relation as they have to do with gay rights. What are you hiding? You're just playing games here, and you call ME an ass hole?

Oh, please.....

But here we go.....

Because there is no law in any state that allows some people to multiple marry, and some not. It continues to be equal treatment under the law. None of us can have legal multiple marriages.

Is there a law that prevents people from marrying more than one person ?

And now you're upset.

Can't you lefties ever stay on topic wiithout impressing your own notions onto the conversation ?

So you are usually that foul-mouthed but not upset? If you talk like that all the time, how could I possibly be concerned about what you think of me? :71:

But here we go.....

Yes...bigamy is illegal....for everyone. So we are all treated equally under the law.

So what ?

That does not change the fact that people thought they had "settled law" after Bowers.

The fact thta people have to create "impact" litigation in order to prove that they are right (instead of just getting along with everyone else...none of whom always get their way), just shows that there are crappy selfish people in this world who really only care about what they think is right.

And then get all flustered and pissed (and resort to name calling) when someone stands up and tells them they don't own the show.

Best of luck.
What in the name of Christ are you blathering about now. ? That someone said that Lawrence is "settled law" ? That is not saying that it cannot be overturned. It's just not likely to be, just like Obergefell is unlikely to be overturned

Settled law definition
Traditionally, "settled law" or "black-letter law" refers to law that is so well-established that it is no longer subject to reasonable dispute. For example, it is settled law that the essential elements of a contract are an offer, acceptance, consideration, and intention to be bound.
What do people mean when they say something is 'settled ...
www.quora.com/What-do-people-mean-when-they-say-something-is-settled-law

I've pointed out that it can be overturned (and asshole CCJ's constant bleating about settled law only works in his favor (in his self-righteous mind). It works both ways.

That's all I have said.

Thank you for confirming the fact that you do not have the intestinal fortitude to state your position on Lawrence indicating to me that you're against it. Do your gay friends know"?

Why, in any universe would I feel obligated to explain my position on anything to you, except the proposition at hand ?

You are typical fucking left wing asshole who struts around all superior....but who can't get it together enough with your fellow left wing assholes to NOT lose an election to one of the biggest morons to ever run for president.

What my gay friends know about how I feel isn't any of your motherfucking business.
Look Pal, you accused me of misrepresenting you on your positions . I'll accept the possibility that I somehow did and I am giving you a chance to set it straight. One of the questions is directly related to the "proposition at hand" What is you position on adoption? But you would not answer it. The other two are also relation as they have to do with gay rights. What are you hiding? You're just playing games here, and you call ME an ass hole?

1. I am not your pal.

2. I don't need you to give me a chance to do anything. I owe you shit.

3. My posiition has nothing to do with my claim that militants are fucking things up more than they are making them better for people.

4. I called you an asshole and I stand by it.

But here we go.....

Yes...bigamy is illegal....for everyone. So we are all treated equally under the law.
How does that reconcile with abortion laws.

But here we go.....

Right...the government is setting limits on marriage.

I don't need to take this any further. You know the schtick (or maybe you don't).

And now you're upset.

So you are usually that foul-mouthed but not upset? If you talk like that all the time, how could I possibly be concerned about what you think of me? :71:

I am what I am....and you don't know what that is.

Can you get back to the subject at hand ?

That's all I have said.

1. I am not your pal.

2. I don't need you to give me a chance to do anything. I owe you shit.

3. My posiition has nothing to do with my claim that militants are fucking things up more than they are making them better for people.

4. I called you an asshole and I stand by it.
And I'm sure that Progressive is devastated over that.

But here we go.....

Let's see....jumping from bigamy to abortion laws. Connect the dots as to how you got there, please.

But here we go.....

Let's see....jumping from bigamy to abortion laws. Connect the dots as to how you got there, please.
Your quote about all laws applying equally to everyone.

Pretty deep.

But here we go.....

Right...the government is setting limits on marriage.

I don't need to take this any further. You know the schtick (or maybe you don't).
Yes, the government is setting limits on marriage for everyone......You can't marry a child either....or a dog......None of us can. We are all treated equally under the law.

Pretty deep.
Yes...abortion laws too apply equally to everyone. Of course.....guys probably could care less since they don't get pregnant. Same can be said for post-menopausal women.

But here we go.....

Why don't you go down to the court house with two other people in tow and apply for a license to marry both and see what they say.?

Pretty deep.
Yes...abortion laws too apply equally to everyone. Of course.....guys probably could care less since they don't get pregnant. Same can be said for post-menopausal women.
I didn't expect such a ready admission that they do not apply equally to everyone, but bravo for bravery.

Forum List

Back