Kansas Lies to Close Only Voting Place In Dodge City

Is that even comparable? No. You are trying to disenfranchise people from exercising their right to vote. That is evil. I hope it goes to court.

It did go to court in Kansas. That conservative judge refused to stop it saying that if he stepped in now there would be too much confusion.

Yes. This is the conservative United States of today. Willing to lie and blatantly disfranchise people just because they vote for democratic candidates.

I hope the people of Dodge City go to that one voting place in droves to vote for people who won't do all they can to disenfranchise them.

It just shows that even the republicans know they are being rejected by the people and will do anything to force their unwanted policies on the people of this nation.
Kansas is a solidly Republican state. A few Mexicans in a shithole middle of nowhere town aren't going to change that.

Is that even comparable? No. You are trying to disenfranchise people from exercising their right to vote. That is evil. I hope it goes to court.

It did go to court in Kansas. That conservative judge refused to stop it saying that if he stepped in now there would be too much confusion.

Yes. This is the conservative United States of today. Willing to lie and blatantly disfranchise people just because they vote for democratic candidates.

I hope the people of Dodge City go to that one voting place in droves to vote for people who won't do all they can to disenfranchise them.

It just shows that even the republicans know they are being rejected by the people and will do anything to force their unwanted policies on the people of this nation.
Kansas is a solidly Republican state. A few Mexicans in a shithole middle of nowhere town aren't going to change that.
hispanics hate democrats.

The population of Dodge City KS is approx. 27,000. 32% are below voting age, which leaves 18K eligible to vote. Given voting patterns, less than 50% of these people are likely to vote - or max 9K will vote.

Doesn't sound like a very big deal to have a centralized spot for 9K people to vote.

THIS IS HOW REPUBLICANS CHEAT.

Cheating..... themselves?

Dodge City is heavily Republican. I don't know the reasoning for this whole polling mess, but this wouldn't seem like a very effective cheating strategy since it's their own voters getting screwed.

Maybe it's the fact that the city is over 60% Hispanic. The republicans don't seem to like Hispanics these days.

I think that Hispanics are shifting their votes from republicans to democrats because of how the republican party and trump have been treating Hispanics these days. So it may be that the republicans in Kansas just want to prevent as many who would vote democratic from voting as possible.
Are you aware that Hispanic unemployment is the lowest it has been in our history of keeping records for it?

Do you ever watch any truthful news programs wherein stories of increasing numbers of Hispanic and black Americans are supporting Trump more than before....or do you just sit around sucking up all the bullshit that CNN and MSNBC spew out?

Dodge City is heavily Republican. I don't know the reasoning for this whole polling mess, but this wouldn't seem like a very effective cheating strategy since it's their own voters getting screwed.

Maybe it's the fact that the city is over 60% Hispanic. The republicans don't seem to like Hispanics these days.

I think that Hispanics are shifting their votes from republicans to democrats because of how the republican party and trump have been treating Hispanics these days. So it may be that the republicans in Kansas just want to prevent as many who would vote democratic from voting as possible.
Are you aware that Hispanic unemployment is the lowest it has been in our history of keeping records for it?

Are you aware that Trump had little to nothing to do with that?

Economy was growing when he came in and *GASP* it's still growing.

The population of Dodge City KS is approx. 27,000. 32% are below voting age, which leaves 18K eligible to vote. Given voting patterns, less than 50% of these people are likely to vote - or max 9K will vote.

Doesn't sound like a very big deal to have a centralized spot for 9K people to vote.
The average number of voters per polling place in Kansas is 1200.

Dodge City has ONE for 12,000...and it was recently moved OUTSIDE the city limits to a spot in the middle of nowhere...that has no public transit access.

No car...no vote

And guess what?

The civic center that served as the polling place until this year in the middle of town is still OPEN and being used for all sorts of events...other than voting
Dodge City has a 60% hispanic population. Many of those people are poor. Many of them do not have cars.

They have been disenfranchised purposely

And the Republican in charge of all this is running for Governor.

No conflict of interest there huh?

That's a certainty if they aren't allowed to vote.

But guess what?

Kris Kobach has a 1 point lead in the polls. Yea...these votes matter

Obama couldn't get to 3% yearly growth for 8 fuckin' years.

The economy is growing because President Trump lowered taxes and companies started investing in the United States again.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

The economy is growing because President Trump lowered taxes and companies started investing in the United States again.

We haven't had 3% growth for a full year since 2004

U.S. - GDP growth by year 1990-2017 | Statista

And? It grew 2.3% in Trump's first (fuckin') year, with slowest job growth in 6 (fuckin') years.

Blowing a trillion dollars surely buys some some extra growth in 2018 (so maybe Trump can beat Obama's 2.9% best by 0.x%), but it is a fraction of the total growth and a small fraction of jobs up to this point. All that is WITHOUT subtracting trade war effects.

Yet to listen to you Trump invented growth. These are Trumpster hype fanstasies not economic data based reality.

Last edited:
A tweet?

You are worried about a tweet, that very well could be Russian operatives trying to cause discourse in ND,

While we have once AGAIN the Republicans changing the law this year for all Indians on Reservations that they can not use their govt ID'S because they do not have a Street address on them... which most all Indians on the Reservation do not have a street address, and disqualifying all of the Indian voters who do not have a street address on their voter ID's.....

Of course the Reservations primarily have Democratic voters.....

So the native Americans have been scrambling to all get new ID's with the one street address of the Reservation's town hall, in order to vote.....

and you think someone anonymous, creating a fake twitter ad for Hunters in ND is going to affect an election when the REPUBLICANS in power have done everything in their power to desenfranchise Democratic voters on Indian reservations....?

KISS MY GRITS.

Republicans in office are CHEATERS.... please don't give me your bull crud tweet and act like it is something of importance.... :rolleyes:

The republicans know they can't win on their policy. They can't run on their accomplishments. They know that the only way they can win is to make sure democratic voters don't or can't vote.

Watch for them to be even worse in 2020. Redistricting happens then and republicans want to make sure they still have control of state congress to gerrymander their state to disenfranchise all democratic voters.

The Census happens in 2020. Redistricting will be long after.

Republicans love Hispanics. We have two Hispanic Senators that ran for President 2 years ago, We don't like illegal aliens whether they are Hispanic, Asian, Russian, Nigerian, etc!

The average number of voters per polling place in Kansas is 1200.

Dodge City has ONE for 12,000...and it was recently moved OUTSIDE the city limits to a spot in the middle of nowhere...that has no public transit access.

No car...no vote

And guess what?

The civic center that served as the polling place until this year in the middle of town is still OPEN and being used for all sorts of events...other than voting
Dodge City has a 60% hispanic population. Many of those people are poor. Many of them do not have cars.

They have been disenfranchised purposely

And the Republican in charge of all this is running for Governor.

No conflict of interest there huh?

Maybe those events are what prevents it from being used for voting?

DUH?

DUH?

Maybe you're a liberal...

I guess anything is possible if facts don't matter.

No...those other events have always been on the schedule and elections have been held. There are no events on election day.

But hey...pull some more bullshit out of your ass

DUH?

Maybe you're a liberal...

I guess anything is possible if facts don't matter.

No...those other events have always been on the schedule and elections have been held. There are no events on election day.

But hey...pull some more bullshit out of your ass

Do you live there? If not, why do you care?

If you do live there, why aren't you in court suing the Democrat who obviously made that decision?

If you do live there, why aren't you in court suing the Democrat who obviously made that decision?

Because unlike you...I actually BELIEVE in Democracy and voting is the heartblood of Democracy

Because unlike you...I actually BELIEVE in Democracy and voting is the heartblood of Democracy

Actually, we are a republic, not a democracy. You should have studied harder in school.

Kansas has 1 voting place for every 1200 voters in ALL of the State, except Dodge City. In dodge City, which has 13,000 voters has had ONE voting place in town for all of these citizens..... ONE VOTING PLACE in town for ALL of these 13,000 voters.

On top of this, a few weeks ago, all new voters were sent a notice of the voting place they were to vote at 11 miles out of dodge City with the wrong address of the new place.

Dodge City is the ONLY TOWN in all of Kansas that is primarily HISPANIC.

This year, the Secretary of State in Kansas is running for Governor...

The Secretary of State is also in charge of the election process in the State.

and this year they decided NOT to give Dodge City its one voting place, and moved this city's one voting place, 11 miles out of Town.

11 miles out of Dodge City, with NO BUS SERVICE to the new building they are going to have to vote at 11 miles out of town.

Their excuse was that there was construction going on that would prohibit it from being there.... well THERE WAS NO CONSTRUCTION that inhibited them from having their 1 voting place in town. the construction was not on roads or near their parking lot, it was across the street a far distance away, in a lot, not involved even with the Street.

So many Hispanics... where did they come from?

Oh yes, by democrats taking in so many migrants, because they can't convince actual Americans. No cheating of any kind in that.

Live by cheating, die by cheating.

Forum List

Back