Kansas will swear in its 1st 2 LGBT lawmakers, will end discrimination against these kinds of folks!

Oh so in other words all their rights become all that matters, and everybody else can go to fkn hell,

Just like those who don't believe in baking cakes
or enjoy a " CHRISTMAS" tree or Jesus . yep in other words these kunts will make rules for them, and theirs only.

36088242_602588470106333_130618700024774656_n.jpg

Oh so in other words all their rights become all that matters, and everybody else can go to fkn hell,

Just like those who don't believe in baking cakes
or enjoy a " CHRISTMAS" tree or Jesus . yep in other words these kunts will make rules for them, and theirs only.

36088242_602588470106333_130618700024774656_n.jpg

Gays gaining equal rights doesn't deny YOU any rights at all.

Nice picture

I have some of a republicans showing how conservatives won the last election

Attachments

• repub1.jpg
    repub1.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 40
  • repub2.jpg
    repub2.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 41
  • repub3.jpg
    repub3.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 41
  • trump4.jpg
    trump4.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 36
  • trumpputin.jpg
    trumpputin.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 42
i'm proud to be an American, where at least i know i'm free...to be gay!

Kansas sees LGBT milestones, yet big change may come slowly
If that is all it take to be elected stand by for a mob of Gay people running on just that trait. LOL
I'll assume you are a conservative. Only a conservative would say something so irrational.

Roy Moore (conservative christian republican) ran for congress in Alabama (endorsed by trump) and he said that he would legislate from his bible and that he would criminalize gays.

Who would you vote for?

A conservative gay republican
a liberal gay democrat?
or roy moore?

What rights are they getting that they didn’t already have?

How old are you, son?

at one time gays were arrested and jailed.
beaten
killed
discriminated against

They may have gained acceptance 20 years ago and the persecution stopped (mostly) but they still didn't have the right to marry until recently.

So having gays elected in a conservative state is a good thing.

How old are you, son?

beaten
killed
discriminated against

They may have gained acceptance 20 years ago and the persecution stopped (mostly) but they still didn't have the right to marry until recently.

They can marry anything they want.
Legal marriage, however, is a privilege. You don’t have a right to other people’s money or other people’s children.

How old are you, son?

beaten
killed
discriminated against

They can marry anything they want.
Legal marriage, however, is a privilege. You don’t have a right to other people’s money or other people’s children.

"You don’t have a right to other people’s money or other people’s children"

I have no idea what you are babbling on about

Who wants whos' money?
or children?

how do gays want YOUR money or YOUR children?

kindly explain this lunacy and please try to use actual facts and examples and NOT just emotional fears and irrational beliefs.

These are the times.....when Christians will find out if they were right......or those saying there is no God were right.

After all, if all this behavior is against God's will....will he just ignore all that's going on?

So, here we have the test of faith......nothing happens...those doing what the bible says is wrong flourish....I guess it's settled.

. I hope they don't dress up like that Tranny with horns who reads to kindergarten children while in the Kansas Senate Chambers.

This is where the gay community F'd up. They embraced Tranny freaks.
Yes. The pervert class thought they'd get quick access to normalcy with the public. They are fucking it up for the GLB of that acronym. It's now a joke: GBLTQRSTUV2

So, here we have the test of faith......nothing happens...those doing what the bible says is wrong flourish....I guess it's settled.

How are they flourishing?

Just the other day on this board some conservative whined about churches all over the country closing because people aren't going.

Latest polls show that
1. most American have no problem with homosexual rights
2. more and more people are dismissing religion
3. the percent of non religious affiliated in the USA is growing

WHere is the flourishing?

. I hope they don't dress up like that Tranny with horns who reads to kindergarten children while in the Kansas Senate Chambers.

This is where the gay community F'd up. They embraced Tranny freaks.
Yes. The pervert class thought they'd get quick access to normalcy with the public. They are fucking it up for the GLB of that acronym. It's now a joke: GBLTQRSTUV2

They want social institutions like public schools to bend over backwards for less than 1% of the population----Trannys. This is insanity!

Forum List

Back