Kansass loses battle against abortion doctor

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Kansas Loses Fight Against Embattled Abortion Doctor

TOPEKA, Kan. (AP) — A Kansas judge has overturned the state medical board's revocation of a doctor's license over her referrals of young patients for late-term abortions.

Shawnee County District Judge Franklin Theis ruled that State Board of Healing Arts failed to show that mental health exams provided by Dr. Ann Kristin Neuhaus in 2003 were inadequate. In a ruling that became public Monday, the judge ordered the board to reconsider its sanctions.

The board in 2012 revoked Neuhaus' license to provide charity care over her exams of 11 patients, ages 10 to 18, nine years earlier. The board had ratified the decision of a hearing officer, who concluded Neuhaus failed to meet accepted standards of medical care because her records didn't show that she had done thorough exams.

Neuhaus, from the small town of Nortonville about 30 miles north of Lawrence, provided second opinions in 2003 that the late Dr. George Tiller needed under Kansas law to legally terminate the pregnancies. Tiller, who was among a few U.S. physicians known to perform abortions in the final weeks of pregnancy, was shot to death in May 2009 by a man professing strong anti-abortion views.

Theis said in his order it was clear that Neuhaus' record keeping fell below "any reasonably required standard of care for their maintenance." But the judge also said the hearing officer's conclusion that Neuhaus provided inadequate care rested "solely on an inference" from problems with the doctor's records.

"In this Court's view, such an inference is too slim, too frail and too conjectural to support any of his conclusions reached beyond a breach of adequate record keeping," Theis wrote in his 84-page decision.

The Judge would be wrong, with out adequate records the State has a duty to make a judgement call on whether standards were met. And since the Doctor can not substantiate the claim she met standards she could be stripped of her license.

Hopefully the board takes that route now since the judge sent it back to them.

And the INFANTICIDE continues, unabated.

How dangerous is a late term abortion on a ten year old girl?
It reminds me, in many ways, of trying to take the medical license of Patrick Chavis. He had a string of dead bodies before he was finally stopped. Efforts by the medical board were stopped in the courts due to Chavis' race.

Eye said the Operation Rescue complaint showed "a lack of understanding" about medical standards of care, and the allegations shouldn't have been pursued by the board's staff.

They weren't interested in "understanding medical standards" to begin with.

Kansas Loses Fight Against Embattled Abortion Doctor

TOPEKA, Kan. (AP) — A Kansas judge has overturned the state medical board's revocation of a doctor's license over her referrals of young patients for late-term abortions.

Shawnee County District Judge Franklin Theis ruled that State Board of Healing Arts failed to show that mental health exams provided by Dr. Ann Kristin Neuhaus in 2003 were inadequate. In a ruling that became public Monday, the judge ordered the board to reconsider its sanctions.

The board in 2012 revoked Neuhaus' license to provide charity care over her exams of 11 patients, ages 10 to 18, nine years earlier. The board had ratified the decision of a hearing officer, who concluded Neuhaus failed to meet accepted standards of medical care because her records didn't show that she had done thorough exams.

Neuhaus, from the small town of Nortonville about 30 miles north of Lawrence, provided second opinions in 2003 that the late Dr. George Tiller needed under Kansas law to legally terminate the pregnancies. Tiller, who was among a few U.S. physicians known to perform abortions in the final weeks of pregnancy, was shot to death in May 2009 by a man professing strong anti-abortion views.

Theis said in his order it was clear that Neuhaus' record keeping fell below "any reasonably required standard of care for their maintenance." But the judge also said the hearing officer's conclusion that Neuhaus provided inadequate care rested "solely on an inference" from problems with the doctor's records.

"In this Court's view, such an inference is too slim, too frail and too conjectural to support any of his conclusions reached beyond a breach of adequate record keeping," Theis wrote in his 84-page decision.

So more libtard women are killing future libtard voters?

Where is the downside?

She was Killer Tiller ' s partner. Her future is probably not very bright.

Yeah...we know how "Pro Lifers" like to kill people.

No, we don't.

In the last 200 years, how many people have pro-lifers killed?

In the same span of time, how many people have the Jacobins, the Paris commune, the Bolsheviks, the Stalinists, the Maoistas, the Pol Pots and the Vietcong all killed?

Yeah, shut the fuck up.

Less dangerous than forcing her to give birth.

Bullshit.

Abortion is only safer than child birth up to 21 weeks gestation, yo lying piece of shit.

But I hope abortion stays legal; I want every libtard that wants one or whose daughter wants one to be able to get them.

Last edited:

Bullshit.

Abortion is only safer than child birth up to 21 weeks gestation, yo lying piece of shit.

But I hope abortion stays legal; I want every libtard that wants one or whose daughter wants one to be able to get them.

I see Jim is being the same silver tongued charmer he has always been.

I always feel very uneasy about the abortion issue, I think it's because I'm a man and therefore none of my business.

Bullshit.

I always feel very uneasy about the abortion issue, I think it's because I'm a man and therefore none of my business.

Hope it never comes to this,but you would be singing a different tune if it was your child.

Bullshit.

So you think men have no right to keep their children from being murdered in the womb?

Nice, you little Nazi fuck.

Bullshit.

Hope it never comes to this,but you would be singing a different tune if it was your child.

Well, I for one do hope it comes to this for the fascist pig.

I definately want EVERY libtard in the country to have access to free abortion any time, any place, and that their daughters do too.

That's what they say they want also, right?

Last edited:
Bullshit.

So you think men have no right to keep their children from being murdered in the womb?

So not only do you not understand the words fascist and nazi but you don't understand the word murder as well. What did they teach you at school?

So not only do you not understand the words fascist and nazi but you don't understand the word murder as well. What did they teach you at school?

They taught me that moral definitions supersede legalistic technicalities.

I do know what a fascist and a Nazi are, and you fit the bill exactly, goose stepping little bastard.

Oh yeah, tell me again how the Nazis and fascist dropped the goose step, roflmao.

They taught me that moral definitions supersede legalistic technicalities.

I do know what a fascist and a Nazi are, and you fit the bill exactly, goose stepping little bastard.

Oh yeah, tell me again how the Nazis and fascist dropped the goose step, roflmao.

The fact that you revel in your own ignorance tells me all I need to know.

I really hope you talk to people in bars like you do on here.

Forum List

Back