Kapow! Reuters Poll: Black Male Approval For Trump Doubles In One Week

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Yowzah! This is winning big time!

"Black male support for President Donald Trump doubled in just one week, according to a Reuters poll on presidential approval.

A poll taken on April 22, 2018 had Trump’s approval rating among black men at 11 percent, while the same poll on April 29, 2018 pegged the approval rating at 22 percent. It should be noted that Reuters only sampled slightly under 200 black males each week and slightly under 3,000 people overall.

Trump experienced a similar jump in approval among black people overall, spiking from 8.9 percent on April 22 to 16.5 percent on April 29."

The Kanye Effect -- Black Male Approval For Trump DOUBLES In Just One Week

"Black male support for President Donald Trump doubled in just one week, according to a Reuters poll on presidential approval.

A poll taken on April 22, 2018 had Trump’s approval rating among black men at 11 percent, while the same poll on April 29, 2018 pegged the approval rating at 22 percent. It should be noted that Reuters only sampled slightly under 200 black males each week and slightly under 3,000 people overall.

Trump experienced a similar jump in approval among black people overall, spiking from 8.9 percent on April 22 to 16.5 percent on April 29."

Impressive.....5 becomes 10.

The scales are falling from their eyes.

Black America, Face the Facts on Illegal Immigration | RealClearPolitics

Blacks are being adversely impacted by the failed policies of the men and women that they have unwisely elected. Often, instead of hearing the clarion call of Dr. Martin Luther King to never judge an individual by the color of their skin but by the content of their character, they continue to elect individuals whose only interest is to keep them on the plantation called ignorance, while they cloak themselves in the garments of emancipators.

Fake news

Remember the god old days when cons didn’t believe polls? Seems like only yesterday.

Oh yeah it was yesterday:lol:

I just cannot understand how the black community can embrace the party of slavery, Jim Crow and the KKK so readily.

Were I black there is no fucking way I would ever vote for a Dimocrat.

I just cannot understand how the black community can embrace the party of slavery, Jim Crow and the KKK so readily.

Were I black there is no fucking way I would ever vote for a Dimocrat.

Those racists you're referring too all migrated to the GOP. Google it...

No, they did not. With the exception of Jessie Helms, all the signers of the Southern Manifesto remained in the Democratic party till they retired or died.

.This claim you make about them migrating to the GOP is simply a bald faced lie.

Great job numbers, illegalsnot being shoved in their neighborhoods and job markets. I’m surprised the numbers are still so low.

No, they did not. With the exception of Jessie Helms, all the signers of the Southern Manifesto remained in the Democratic party till they retired or died.

.This claim you make about them migrating to the GOP is simply a bald faced lie.

Coyote, here are the facts, maybe you will find them to be even funnier.

CDZ - Myth of the Racist Southern Strategy by Nixon in 1972

Questioning spoon fed beliefs:

Kanye speaking his mind is causing people to reconsider why they support Democratic policies:

1. It is a sad sign for our Republic that entertainment people have this much impact on public opinion.

2. I think West is more motivated to keep his name in the news and people talking about him, not so much any frontal lobe function.

It is a sad sign for our Republic that entertainment people have this much impact on public opinion.
Of course it is. It's a sad and disturbing sign.

But it is what it is, it is where we are. So we leverage it. We bring disparate people together to talk and LISTEN, find some common ground, and do everything we can to build on it.

At this point, I don't give two shits about who gets the ball rolling. And in a weird way, I think this would be a perfect start.

It is a sad sign for our Republic that entertainment people have this much impact on public opinion.
Of course it is. It's a sad and disturbing sign.

But it is what it is, it is where we are. So we leverage it. We bring disparate people together to talk and LISTEN, find some common ground, and do everything we can to build on it.

At this point, I don't give two shits about who gets the ball rolling. And in a weird way, I think this would be a perfect start.
But Kanye is so icky!

Of course it is. It's a sad and disturbing sign. But it is what it is, it is where we are. So we leverage it. We bring disparate people together to talk and LISTEN, find some common ground, and do everything we can to build on it. At this point, I don't give two shits about who gets the ball rolling. And in a weird way, I think this would be a perfect start.
But Kanye is so icky!
WHATEVER IT TAKES BABY

:rock:

Forum List

Back