Kari Lake for President (next term)

I love this woman. All smart people do

Wow, DA, you sure got a lot of funnies from the illiterate, underprivileged Left! Shows you they sure got their panties in a twist worried about Kari Lake!

I can tell you that they should have been happy to have her as governor of Arizona, because I can assure you that this Wonderful Woman AIN'T GOING NOWHERE, defeat is not in her vocabulary, and she is going places!

Anyone but an idiot or a communist pig simply LOVES this woman because she is the embodiment of what people want, feel and need: the American Ideal: Truth in Government, and a representative government of the people again, not Biden's Fascist America.

Wow, DA, you sure got a lot of funnies from the illiterate, underprivileged Left! Shows you they sure got their panties in a twist worried about Kari Lake!

I can tell you that they should have been happy to have her as governor of Arizona, because I can assure you that this Wonderful Woman AIN'T GOING NOWHERE, defeat is not in her vocabulary, and she is going places!

Anyone but an idiot or a communist pig simply LOVES this woman because she is the embodiment of what people want, feel and need: the American Ideal: Truth in Government, and a representative government of the people again, not Biden's Fascist America.
The voters of AZ already drained the lake fuckup.

Where she was at in the photo the crowd there doesn't find "wet puppies" at all appealing, if you know what I mean. I'm leaving it at that.
Surely there were a few switch hitters in the crowd......

Wow! I am just amazed by how clever you thought you sounded saying that.

Keep it up, pixie. This is fun. Your brainfucked cult are so incredibly entertaining.

Oh lord, another ultra maga trailer trash claiming intellectual superiority, are still licking your wounds from crazy kari lake's debacle?...
kari-lake-loser.jpg

Forum List

Back