Kari Lake for President (next term)

What's the matter, couldn't you get that unflattering picture of a woman you hate any larger or get any more wrinkles photoshopped into it?

I could have done a much more thorough job of creating a smear campaign that would make the members of your brain-free zombie cult howl with glee.

Go away, beginner, and come back when you get some skills. The unflattering photo circle jerk didn't work when you tried it on President Trump and it's not going to work on Ms. Lake.

George Santos...explain.

I love this woman. All smart people do

Naw

She has ZERO governing experience.
Zero business experience.
Zero economic experience.

I do admire her but we need real experience in the office. She can be VP to DeSantis. Kamala already proved any buffoon can do that job so....

Oh look. The same claims, the same lack of evidence and the same exact result in court.

Who could have ever seen that coming....

And the right continues to learn nothing whatsoever.

lol

Republicans’ support for candidates unfit for any public office is yet another example of the right’s contempt for sound, responsible governance.
Love if they run Lake...

Katie Hobbs seems very nice but would hardly call her in the A Class of Democrats...

Lake has been on TV in Arizona for 30 years and she couldn't beat her.

I think Hobbs made mistakes in the race but won anyway, she has some good positives as well...

Sure, everyone lies who doesn't sycophant to your false narratives.
The whole narrative you believe is a lie. That is all but proven and the more that comes out the worse it gets. You are siding with lying traitorous scum. Guess what that makes you besides stupid.

Forum List

Back