Kari Lake for President (next term)

I hope the first female president is a republican. Yes because I am a republican, but also because it would take that title away from democrats, of having the first female president.

I hope the first female president is a republican. Yes because I am a republican, but also because it would take that title away from democrats, of having the first female president.
The only viable female Republican right now is Nikki Haley.

Or Ted Cruz.

WHAT! He's Trump's bitch, isn't he?

Seems you lost your way with reason.

Kamala will be the first woman, first black, First Indian, and first Caribean President, also first with a CV that includes judicial, legislative and executive experience...
1671063532781.jpeg

I love this woman. All smart people do

That stupid woman can not get elected to dog catcher in AZ or anywhere else, she is a crying sore loser, HAAAA, HA, HA, HA...
kari-lake-loser.jpg

Forum List

Back