Kari Lake obliterates reporters on “election deniers”. She has the receipts!

Apparently a lot of others did.... she went down in flames.

A moderately attractive white woman is being denied something!!! To the Batmobile!!!

Not exactly.

Even with the open fraud in Maricopa, it took you Nazi filth 7 days to fabricate enough ballots to claim victory.
1668520410534.png

And so does the rest of the nation.

You are really astoundingly stupid.

LOL

Nah, the moron is that loser, Kari Lake. Maricopa County leans left. If there was a percentage of voters whose ballots were not counted, statistically, that would lean towards Hobbs losing votes, not Lake.

But hey, what the hell... waste Arizonians' money and hold another audit. Hobbs' lead will grow just like Biden's did when they audited the 2020 election. I'm in Florida, I'll still get the entertainment value from that without having to spend a dime.

LOL

Nah, the moron is that loser, Kari Lake. Maricopa County leans left. If there was a percentage of voters whose ballots were not counted, statistically, that would lean towards Hobbs losing votes, not Lake.

But hey, what the hell... waste Arizonians' money and hold another audit. Hobbs' lead will grow just like Biden's did when they audited the 2020 election. I'm in Florida, I'll still get the entertainment value from that without having to spend a dime.

You asked what we will do Nazi boi - I showed you.

We will use the courts and every legal means to expose your Reich - until that option is no longer available.

LOL

Yeah, that's why they conducted their swindle in Maricopa county.

Of course Biden was preferable to Trump… the results of the midterms is further evidence of that
No they aren't, turd. They are evidence that progs are brainwashed morons. The objective facts say that Biden fucked you up the ass.

No they aren't, turd. They are evidence that progs are brainwashed morons. The objective facts say that Biden fucked you up the ass.
Yeah yeah. You think they are brainwashed morons and they think you are brainwashed morons… enough with that nonsense. Grow up.

Fact remains Biden was preferred to Trump, the election wasn’t stolen or fraudulent. Same reason why there was no red wave

Forum List

Back