Kari Lake obliterates reporters on “election deniers”. She has the receipts!

Whether you agree or not, how is that "insane?"

iu

Moron, that would be like an adult believing the Tooth Fairy is real. You're insane, you won't understand.

I promise you she did not support Stacey Abrams or Hillary Clinton’s claims of illegitimate elections. That’s where the hypocrisy comes from. I have no problem with questions about election security. The issue is when claims that the election was stolen are made and not verified. So many lies have been told and misinformation spread. That’s the issue
Is the media being hypocritical to give negative coverage to claims of a stolen election in 2020, calling them "lies" with no evidece of their falsehood, when they - the media - absolutely supported Stacey Abrams and Hillary Clinton's claims of illegitimate elections?

No, "we" aren't doing anything of the kind.

YOU can't support your positions or your filthy party, so you started lashing out, at well, everyone.

Sad.
I don’t have a political party, I have my words and my statements, which you constantly lie about. You said that I made a claim. I asked you to back that up. You can’t do that. You lied.

Moron, that would be like an adult believing the Tooth Fairy is real. You're insane, you won't understand.
After 22 years of your fascist pig democrats impugning every election which resulted in Republican wins.

Fuck off, hypocrite.

I don’t have a political party, I have my words and my statements, which you constantly lie about. You said that I made a claim. I asked you to back that up. You can’t do that. You lied.

I clarified that I am talking about the filthy democrat party.

You're just too stupid to catch on.

We are a democracy. A government elected by the people..no matter how much of a shit show that is.

BULLSHIT

What an ignoramus

Only one branch of our government is elected by the People. It's the branch that makes laws and has control of the purse strings.

Why do you believe Republicans alone are just and righteous???
My guess??...too much immersion in Alt-Right Media....:)

Kreskin, you're in no position to guess anyone's beliefs.

Or even what they watch on TV.

BULLSHIT

What an ignoramus

Only one branch of our government is elected by the People. It's the branch that makes laws and has control of the purse strings.

Kreskin, you're in no position to guess anyone's beliefs.

Or even what they watch on TV.
We..are..a..democracy.

JFC, what is it with you alt-right twats.
Do you crave living under a dictatorship that much?
WTF happened to you people. :auiqs.jpg:

I clarified that I am talking about the filthy democrat party.

You're just too stupid to catch on.
Oh gotchya. So when you respond to one of my posts saying that I made claims that I never made, I’m supposed to magically know that you were talking about the democrat party and not me?! What a crock of shit. Do better in the future

Forum List

Back