Kari Lake obliterates reporters on “election deniers”. She has the receipts!

Post 270 you said she is trying to justify her actions by saying others are doing the same thing. That is incorrect.

Her actions are Justified because it is any American's right and duty to question a questionable election. I don't care Republican or Democrat, if they don't think the election was fair then of course they should speak up.

That's the difference. I don't care Republican or democrat. The media does. So do the mainstream media's sheep like followers.
I promise you she did not support Stacey Abrams or Hillary Clinton’s claims of illegitimate elections. That’s where the hypocrisy comes from. I have no problem with questions about election security. The issue is when claims that the election was stolen are made and not verified. So many lies have been told and misinformation spread. That’s the issue

That's you're stupid doesn't make me a liar.

Moron.
Correct my stupidity and intelligence has nothing to do with making you a liar. You making claims that you can’t back up iare what make you a liar. You can’t show me saying what you said I said. That makes you a liar

Correct my stupidity and intelligence has nothing to do with making you a liar. You making claims that you can’t back up iare what make you a liar. You can’t show me saying what you said I said. That makes you a liar

Using "you" in parlance to your filthy party is common. If you're too stupid to grasp that - bummer.

Using "you" in parlance to your filthy party is common. If you're too stupid to grasp that - bummer.

I don’t care what’s common or uncommon. I’m talking about honesty and lying. You are lying when you say that I said things that I did not say.

How exactly is Ms. Lake "crazy?"

She believes Trump won the 2020 election.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

Everyone is a "lair" except for your Reich...

Sad.
We are talking about you right now. You are responsible for your own actions. If you are going to excuse your lies by saying that everybody lies then that’s your choice. It’s just a very childish way to respond

We are talking about you right now. You are responsible for your own actions. If you are going to excuse your lies by saying that everybody lies then that’s your choice. It’s just a very childish way to respond

No, "we" aren't doing anything of the kind.

YOU can't support your positions or your filthy party, so you started lashing out, at well, everyone.

Sad.

Forum List

Back