Kari Lake Says Ron DeSantis has "BDE"

Bless DeSantis Bless Kari. :thup:
But I wont vote for Ron again - he hasn't done anything to help us beleagured Florida housing renters. My rent went from $600/mo in December 2021, to now $1200/mo (100% inflation - makes even the gas inflation look moderate) Our security deposit went from $350 to $1200.

In a lot of apartments, they have gone from $700 or over $2000/month. Homeless tents are springing up all over the place. Politicians are doing NOTHING.

I got lucky and found a brand new apartment building in a govt program. Moved in New Years day with $787/mo for 1 bedroom, nice place with a pool and lots of amenities. Then got $93/mo rent increase - now pay $880/mo. Better than 1200.
Politicians are worthless.

What is she “posing” as…a new-age Republican with balls?

1. I saw that interview with her and CNN and had instant dislike and my spidey senses went way up. Not because I'm opposed to anyone clapping back at our awful media. It seemed inauthentic to me. So I looked her up and

2. Found her posing with drag queens, who are chatting about how yep, she's been known to schmooze with them. This jives with the double life I think she's leading. I think she jumped on the conservative train recently bc she's after the cred and power. My 2 cents of course. We shall see.

I do not feel this way about most conservative female politicians. But I'm highly skeptical of this one.

This is your Republican MAGA gubernatorial candidate for Arizona. Classy as they always are.
Do you REALLY want to go there? You seem to be implying that your party has some kind of moral high ground. I think Lake is being targeted for specific attention and vitriol because she motivated citizens to do for themselves what no one in state government could be bothered to do. There were citizen volunteers who basically stood guard around the clock at those drop boxes. The idea should be imitated in all the battleground states. The measure of how effective it is discouraging fraud will be the volume level of the Dems in those states. THIS time around, the eyes will be them and receipts will be collected.

Sounds like Kari Lake is as low class as Trump.

At least Trump didn’t run around smelling like le girl’s hair and getting all touchy fully with them.

WASHINGTON, D.C. — After testing positive for COVID today, President Biden immediately rushed out of the White House to go sniff one last little girl before losing his sense of smell.

"You mean I won't be able to smell anything?" said a distraught Biden as his doctor broke the news. "I've got to go then, there's no time to lose! Fire up Marine One! Where's the closest elementary school?"

Biden's COVID diagnosis comes despite the President being twice-vaccinated and boosted. "The President has taken every precaution possible to ensure that his dearly beloved olfactory nerve remains healthy," said White House physician Dr. Elliot Reed. "Smelling little girls' hair and eating ice cream are his two great pleasures, and he guards those fiercely. He actually tried to combine them by making the National Science Foundation create an ice cream that smelled like hair, but aides shot that down."

Desperate for one last sniff before COVID took hold, Biden directed Marine One to land at nearby Maury Elementary School. "Hey, kids! President Biden is back once again for a surprise visit!" announced Principal Donna Cleary as she watched the helicopter land in the parking lot. "He sure does come to visit a lot. Such a great supporter of education!"

Yes, I know the Babylon Bee is satire.

Forum List

Back