Kari Lake Wraps Up Trial With No Clear Evidence to Overturn Election

So anyone that doesn't ape the conspiracy....becomes part of the conspiracy?

Well, that's original.

Lake lost because she ran a shit campaign.
That is "Truth" in the alternate universe. You're either "good" or you're "evil".

That's the point to which their thought processes have calcified. That's it.

A cautionary tale.

That is "Truth" in the alternate universe. You're either "good" or you're "evil".

That's the point to which their thought processes have calcified. That's it.

A cautionary tale.
I'll follow the evidence. And the conspiracy narrative is poorly supported and poorly though through.

Take the printer issue. Those that faced delays due to printer were either sent to an alternate site with shorter wait times or had their votes counted by back up means.

Kari Lake scoured the state for months.......and in all of Arizona, she found 3 people who decided not to vote due to long wait times and refused to go to alternate sites with shorter wait times.

3. She lost by more than 17,000.

There's is literally no way her conspiracy could have changed the election outcome.

She was cheated. It is obvious. You need to change the channel.

Your worldview mandates that you *must* be a victim. And you'll ignore any source, any legal outcome, anyone that doesn't reinforce your sense of victim-hood.

The fantastically elaborate conspiracy that you use to buttress your woldview is unnecessary to describe events.

Kari just losing works just as well.

I'll stick with the actual election results, thank you.
I'm sure you will. But you wouldn't if the tables were turned and conservatives stole and election from the Marxists.

ada1a4b49e27842b.jpg

I'm sure you will. But you wouldn't if the tables were turned and conservatives stole and election from the Marxists.

ada1a4b49e27842b.jpg

What stolen election? Your argument is predicated on a fantasy you can't back up factually.

You enjoy your fantasy. I'll stick with the actual election tallies.

Your worldview mandates that you *must* be a victim. And you'll ignore any source, any legal outcome, anyone that doesn't reinforce your sense of victim-hood.

The fantastically elaborate conspiracy that you use to buttress your woldview is unnecessary to describe events.

Kari just losing works just as well.
Fuck you and that tired trite argument. Anything else?

The judge did not allow the claims to be heard. He dismissed on only LMaricopa's word. That is not justice it is fascism.

Nope. That's the judge finding that there wasn't enough evidence to back the claim for it to be relevant to the trial.

You don't have the slightest idea what fascism is. Its just a word you try to apply to anyone who doesn't ape your conspiracy.

No thank you.

Fuck you and that tired trite argument. Anything else?

Smiling....what do I need beyond the election results?

The burden of proof is on you to factually establish your fantastically elaborate fantasy.

And as your perfect record of failure in court demonstrates elegantly.......you've failed just as fantastically.

Anything else?

Forum List

Back