Karl Rove gives it away: "Tom Steyer told me in private he's running for president"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
thats disgraceful, to give away a person's secrets like that. who am i kidding, this is awesome!

Personally, I would never vote for any businessman on the left or right for President. Every businessman who ran and was subsequently elected as president and touted their business experience as a plus were absolute screw ups, Think Hoover, W. and Trump. All presidential losers.

Last edited:
I met him a few years ago and know his former firm fairly well. I don't know if I'd vote for him, but he's genuine, and he has more money than that retard in the White House right now. He might be too rich and successful for the Democratic base though.

Personally, I would never vote for any businessman on the left or right for President. Every businessman who ran and was subsequently elected as president and touted their business experience as a plus were absolute screw ups, Think Hoover, W. and Trump. All presidential losers.

Another reason why I would never vote for a businessman is because CEO's all think that they have absolute power and don't understand diplomacy.

Trump is a stellar example of this.

• Banned
i would gladly vote for Trump or Tom Steyer or Ken Langone. not Mike Bloomberg though, he's too boring!

Forum List

Back