Kasich closing the gap on Trump in NH

noticed it was NH. There will be a poll again in at the most a week.
Then why all the yelling from the far right reactionary freeks? The thread was about NH and Kasich closing in on Trump, and all the little freeks, particularly the hairbacks, freeked. :lol:
because your post emphasized the latest poll. I don't think you can really argue there is a "trend." There may be a trend. But the poll may turn out to be an outlier.

Some like Ghook are unable to read and differentiate individual polls from trends, apparently.

noticed it was NH. There will be a poll again in at the most a week.
Then why all the yelling from the far right reactionary freeks? The thread was about NH and Kasich closing in on Trump, and all the little freeks, particularly the hairbacks, freeked. :lol:
I'm a freek but I don't have hair on my back and I'm not a far right reactionary goddamnit!

Whats a far right reactionary anyway? It doesn't sound good. I don't think I'm one....I better not be one....I'll stone myself if I am

I don't think you are in league with Sassy or S. J. or Vigilante, but you like Trump, so the ultra secret national political snoopers are watching you, ck. There! Behind the mail box.

Forum List

Back