Kasich closing the gap on Trump in NH

Got Sassy Hairyback in another lie.

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Latest Polls

No you didn't.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - New Hampshire Republican Presidential Primary

It clearly shows Trump @ 31.0 and Kasich @ 13.3. YOU got caught cherry picking the ARG poll which is used with the others to achieve the average. Sit down
Caught you again, Hairyback. I am talking about NH, and you are stuttering. Everybody can check and see your stutter.

Kasich..........a Republican even I could vote for.

Of course it helps having had him as gov. of Ohio for a few years now.

He aint so bad. At least has common sense and is willing to show it.
he supports amnesty and unfair trade. Enough corporatism for me..

He aint perfect. But he has the one trait that I really like in a politician. He is pragmatic and very much resutlts oriented. Under Kasich, Ohio has made a pretty good comeback.

the only other Repub. politician that I can recall with that pragmatic leaning was George H Bush. And I voted for him.
Kasich would be a great President.

Kasich is focusing most of his energy and few resources in New Hampshire. That's why he is polling the best there.

He's very well liked in New Hampshire.

He is pretty well thought of in Ohio as well.

Pair him with Rubio as VP (Repubs get Fla and Ohio) and you have a pretty good ticket.

If Kasich could get Rubio to calm down and quit trying to out jerk ted and the Donald that is.

Kasich is focusing most of his energy and few resources in New Hampshire. That's why he is polling the best there.

He's very well liked in New Hampshire.

He is pretty well thought of in Ohio as well.

Pair him with Rubio as VP (Repubs get Fla and Ohio) and you have a pretty good ticket.

If Kasich could get Rubio to calm down and quit trying to out jerk ted and the Donald that is.
He is. I believe most of his donations are from ohio..

No you didn't.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - New Hampshire Republican Presidential Primary

It clearly shows Trump @ 31.0 and Kasich @ 13.3. YOU got caught cherry picking the ARG poll which is used with the others to achieve the average. Sit down
Caught you again, Hairyback. I am talking about NH, and you are stuttering. Everybody can check and see your stutter.

I posted New Hampshire, dumb ass. Just stop, you got caught, own up and then shut up

No you didn't.

caught what dumbfuck? You picked which poll you wanted posted. NOT the average. She is right and you are wrong.

He aint perfect. But he has the one trait that I really like in a politician. He is pragmatic and very much resutlts oriented. Under Kasich, Ohio has made a pretty good comeback.

the only other Repub. politician that I can recall with that pragmatic leaning was George H Bush. And I voted for him.

At least better than any of the others running. Great would have to be determined.

But it aint gonna happen. He (Kasich) isnt crazy enough for the base.

The early proportional states their division of delegates based on votes clearly indicates that Trump is not going to have the delegates he needs for a first round ballot to win.

Thank goodness.

I have thought this would come to pass. Trump 27, Kasich 20, Rubio 10. Today's realclearpolitics.com
Realclear avg Trump 31, Kasich 13.3 = 17.7 spread.
In NH, Jackie.
NH REPUBLICAN PRIMARIES
RCP Average 1/4 - 1/18 -- 31.0 13.3 11.5 11.3 8.3 8.3 4.3 3.8 3.3 1.0 0.8 Trump +17.7
ARGARG 1/15 - 1/18 600 LV 27 20 10 9 9 8 5 2 2 1 1 Trump +7
MonmouthMonmouth 1/7 - 1/10 414 LV 32 14 12 14 8 4 4 5 3 0 1 Trump +18
NH1/Reach (R)NH1 1/7 - 1/7 1000 LV 32 12 9 10 11 12 3 5 4 3 1 Trump +20
FOX NewsFOX News 1/4 - 1/7 414 LV 33 7 15 12 5 9 5 3 4 0 0 Trump +18
You cherry picked. PERIOD.

At least better than any of the others running. Great would have to be determined.

He should be running as a Democrat.

the base is split ... Trump can only muster a constant 30% ... somewhere out there there's 70% waiting to be had. Rinos arent crazy enough for tea Party types, but RINOS are more centered and appeal to the majority of voters.

Forum List

Back