Kasich closing the gap on Trump in NH

Far right fulminations reveal they are scared.

One quote, "Kasich's RCP average in NH is 13.3%" is a lie.

The Kasich NH percentage is twenty, 7 points behind Trump.

Far right reactionaries can lie and sigh and cry and deny and yel "why oh why", but Trum and Cruz are doomed to failure.

It's obvious you don't know how to read RealClear, you cherry picked and got caught, blabbering further is only embarrassing yourself
Right? And he CONTINUES! :dunno:

Far right reactionaries can lie and sigh and cry and deny and yel "why oh why", but Trum and Cruz are doomed to failure.

It's obvious you don't know how to read RealClear, you cherry picked and got caught, blabbering further is only embarrassing yourself

He's trying to save himself....while anyone with an ounce of sense can see what the RCP average is

He's trying to save himself....while anyone with an ounce of sense can see what the RCP average is
He is only lying to himself.

Jake didn't cherry pick. He reference the newest poll. We'll have to see how it holds up. It may or may not be an outlier. But to call it one is .... shooting off too soon.

Jake didn't cherry pick. He reference the newest poll. We'll have to see how it holds up. It may or may not be an outlier. But to call it one is .... shooting off too soon.

Good gawd, et tu Moron? He cherry picked one poll. Are all you leftist morons this challenged?

I see what you are saying. but the average is based on 12 days of polling with 4 different polls. Shooting off too soon is an understatement.

Good gawd, et tu Moron? He cherry picked one poll. Are all you leftist morons this challenged?
Now, it's the LATEST poll. And it does show something different from earlier polls. Cherry picking is picking one out of the hat. Jake argued that Kasich is surging. That may or may not prove to be true.

If you can't define cherry pick correctly, you should refrain from calling people names.

I see what you are saying. but the average is based on 12 days of polling with 4 different polls. Shooting off too soon is an understatement.
Jake may have jumped the gun. Or to put it another way, the evidence may be too thin to say there's a Kasich surge.

Now, it's the LATEST poll. And it does show something different from earlier polls. Cherry picking is picking one out of the hat. Jake argued that Kasich is surging. That may or may not prove to be true.

If you can't define cherry pick correctly, you should refrain from calling people names.

This is the second time I've nailed him for cherry picking on Real Clear, unless you know the background pipe down and in the future remember I don't take direction from you.

I've figured Jake out. He likes to fuck with people, he's not serious. It's part of his charm. I can see him laughing his ass off behind his computer as he drops his "bombs" all over USMB. :lol: :lol:

I've figured Jake out. He likes to fuck with people, he's not serious. It's part of his charm. I can see him laughing his ass off behind his computer as he drops his "bombs" all over USMB. :lol: :lol:

In other words, we have 2 choices when dealing with the JakeAss....

not-sure-if-troll.png

Online trolls really ARE horrible people: Researchers find they are narcissistic, machiavellian, psychopathic and sadistic

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2559860/Online-trolls-really-ARE-horrible-people-researchers-Narcissistic-Machiavellian-psychopathic-sadistic.html#ixzz3xjGRPPcg
:rofl:

In other words, he's an amiable little troll. :lol:

:lol: precisely, this is how he makes his "living" here

No one bothered to read the thread title and all failed to notice NH in it.

Kids, Trump ain't agonna make it.

No one bothered to read the thread title and all failed to notice NH in it.

Kids, Trump ain't agonna make it.
I noticed it was NH. There will be a poll again in at the most a week.

noticed it was NH. There will be a poll again in at the most a week.
Then why all the yelling from the far right reactionary freeks? The thread was about NH and Kasich closing in on Trump, and all the little freeks, particularly the hairbacks, freeked. :lol:

Forum List

Back