Kasich gets the Romney backstab, lol

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
In ohio romney pretended to support kasich, then knifes him in Utah. Is anyone willing to admit they are rat vomit by saying they supported romeny in 2012?

I saw Kasich with Bret Baier on FOX and he seemed to be of the mindset that winning
any of these primaries beyond Ohio doesn't mean all that much because He is polling
well against Hillary.

So Kasich doesn't need to win any more primaries?
The GOP needs him because in order to win the WH the GOP needs Kasich and Ohio.

And Kasich was getting a little pissy when Baier was pushing him a bit about not winning in the primaries....

Pretty interesting.
Does Kasich know something?

In ohio romney pretended to support kasich, then knifes him in Utah. Is anyone willing to admit they are rat vomit by saying they supported romeny in 2012?

I supported him in 2012.

He is a huge disappointment. He was a lousy candidate that lost an election that should have been won. Now he's got a case of extreme jealousy. Pathetic.

I saw Kasich with Bret Baier on FOX and he seemed to be of the mindset that winning
any of these primaries beyond Ohio doesn't mean all that much because He is polling
well against Hillary.

So Kasich doesn't need to win any more primaries?
The GOP needs him because in order to win the WH the GOP needs Kasich and Ohio.

And Kasich was getting a little pissy when Baier was pushing him a bit about not winning in the primaries....

Pretty interesting.
Does Kasich know something?

I know he has no chance of being the nominee. By the way, cruz was stupid in ohio. He should have asked his voters to vote for Trump and kasich would be gone now. instead, cruz and kasich are fighting over the establishment vote now.

Forum List

Back