🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kasich is for Amnesty

Fuck Amnesty. Go after illegals, the people that house them, the people that employ them, cut off federal funding to Sanctuary Cities, cut off any and all welfare bennies they might get. Hell, I'd go so far as to use federal monies to set up a bounty program. Call in an illegal and if he/she/it/they get thrown out of the country, you get a fat tax-free check.

Fuck Amnesty. Go after illegals, the people that house them, the people that employ them, cut off federal funding to Sanctuary Cities, cut off any and all welfare bennies they might get. Hell, I'd go so far as to use federal monies to set up a bounty program. Call in an illegal and if he/she/it/they get thrown out of the country, you get a fat tax-free check.
I like your plan!

I have been doubting myself by the number of posters in here actually posting Kasich is "the chosen one". huh? Not just Hillary supporters, but normal posters touting Kasich. I don't see it.

Kasich just nailed the Boehner vote down! Good for him.

BTW....... If Trump is the nominee, he cannot choose Kasich as VPOTUS running mate. It would be the same sort of error that Reagan made picking G H W Bush.

I can live with a path toward legalization if it's part of a larger plan that secures the border, if that is part of electing a conservative who can stand fast on balancing the budget and reducing government spending.

There's already a path towards legalization. It's called "get in line with everyone else who wants to be an American."

Fuck pandering to squatters and their enablers.

Trump supported it too. At least until he ran for president
Sure sure..we are talking lifelong POLITICIANS not Businessmen who try to get the best bang for their buck....I know it takes some critical thinking skills to figure this out but ya know..look who I am talking to.

"If you're going to be one way and you think it's wrong, does that mean you have to go the rest of your life you have to go in the wrong direction because you don't want to change?"

That's what Trump said about his views evolving....now if he was a politician I could understand why his views wouldn't change on important issues but as a businessman what is important to JUST his business vs what's best for the country is 2 different things.

No, Kasich is not for amnesty. He is for legalized status, but only after the border is secured. Kasich has made it clear that he does not support citizenship for illegals--legalized status, yes, but not citizenship, which means they could not vote.

No, Kasich is not for amnesty. He is for legalized status, but only after the border is secured. Kasich has made it clear that he does not support citizenship for illegals--legalized status, yes, but not citizenship, which means they could not vote.
Its still Amnesty. Anything short of deporting them is Amnesty.

But Kasich has also said that illegals should pay a fine before being granted legal status. That's not amnesty. Not only would they never become citizens, but they would have to pay a fine before they could attain legal status.

Kasich is a clingon who needs to drop off along with Little Marco so they can be flushed and we can move on to deciding between Cruz and Trump.

I freaking hate clingons. They just don't get that they've been pushed out the back door.

I am un-sure about any sort of "blanket" legalization. What does that mean for those illegals in jails, on probation (is that possible?) or awaiting trial? Clean house first. Massive deportation of all bad ones. Seal the border. Don't let them back ever. Too long on Visa.........you are found and sent out. Dealing? Running? Gang-banging (local cops m.ay know who and where). Get them out first. None of Kasich tricks and gimmicks please.

Then we can talk about the truly honest hard-working good people remaining. Yes there are many.

But Kasich has also said that illegals should pay a fine before being granted legal status. That's not amnesty. Not only would they never become citizens, but they would have to pay a fine before they could attain legal status

From what I have seen, unlikely very many of them have any funds. They seem to come here and pop out as many kids a possible and get on the dole. How they going to pay any fine? Yes, I know. Not all are like that...........sigh. But again how you going to pick and choose who can pay? Do they have annual tax filings? it is a mess.

Forum List

Back