Kate's Law Should Get Passed

Oops, my gun accidentally went off in a crowd.

Oh well, it was an accident, so I have no accountability ".

Bet your ASS he wasn't held accountable BECAUSE he's an illegal immigrant. The attorney had him sport his best scared victim of race face during the trial, and it paid off. We're supposed to feel sorry for him because he's pathetic, as we ignore he's a multi-offender proving liberal policy is complacent, invites chaos and portrays the culprit as the victim. Even if it was an accident, HOW THE FUCK WOULDN'T THAT BE MANSLAUGHTER? Take us back to a world when we had far more sense, this guy would be hung by a rope within a week. I don't know how we got here, but we're clearly upside down.

Exactly. I'm a CCW holder, and if I am shooting at an attacker, miss them and hit somebody else by accident, I'm going to jail.

BTW, does anybody know the racial makeup of the jury that let this clown go? Just curious given the area.

The race of the jury did not matter because he did NOT intend to kill her. That's manslaughter, not murder.

He doesn't know. Nor do I.

Bet your ASS he wasn't held accountable BECAUSE he's an illegal immigrant. The attorney had him sport his best scared victim of race face during the trial, and it paid off. We're supposed to feel sorry for him because he's pathetic, as we ignore he's a multi-offender proving liberal policy is complacent, invites chaos and portrays the culprit as the victim. Even if it was an accident, HOW THE FUCK WOULDN'T THAT BE MANSLAUGHTER? Take us back to a world when we had far more sense, this guy would be hung by a rope within a week. I don't know how we got here, but we're clearly upside down.

Exactly. I'm a CCW holder, and if I am shooting at an attacker, miss them and hit somebody else by accident, I'm going to jail.

BTW, does anybody know the racial makeup of the jury that let this clown go? Just curious given the area.

The race of the jury did not matter because he did NOT intend to kill her. That's manslaughter, not murder.

It isn't innocent either. They had the option for manslaughter but didn't use it. I'm just curious about how many latinos were on that jury is all. Something went terribly wrong in this case.

All white juries are ok but we can't trust those fucking Latinos, right bigot.

Not if the accused is Latino. Something went terribly wrong here and I'm trying to put my finger on it. Either all the jurors are idiots or theres is some solidarity going on.

It isn't innocent either. They had the option for manslaughter but didn't use it. I'm just curious about how many latinos were on that jury is all. Something went terribly wrong in this case.

No, they did not have that option. You are incorrect in that assumption.

I'm not assuming anything, I read it on CNN:

San Francisco (CNN)A jury on Thursday found an undocumented immigrant not guilty in the July 2015 death of Kate Steinle, a decision that reignited the debate over immigration policy.

Jose Ines Garcia Zarate, 45, was acquitted of murder and involuntary manslaughter charges, as well as assault with a deadly weapon. Jurors convicted the Mexican citizen of being a felon in possession of a firearm, which could bring a three-year sentence.

Kate Steinle death: Garcia Zarate acquitted of homicide - CNN

Kate's law, build the wall, round up all the illegals, kick the illegals off of welfare, put employers of illegals in jail, punish sanctuary cites, require real voter IDs. Time for a lot of things.

Last edited:

All white juries are ok but we can't trust those fucking Latinos, right bigot.

Not if the accused is Latino. Something went terribly wrong here and I'm trying to put my finger on it. Either all the jurors are idiots or theres is some solidarity going on.

How many times do I have to say it? The D.A. did not seek a manslaughter conviction. They thought they had him for murder, but failed to be objective and see that it simply was not murder.

If you can't say it is murder, you cannot find them guilty.

San Francisco (CNN)A jury on Thursday found an undocumented immigrant not guilty in the July 2015 death of Kate Steinle, a decision that reignited the debate over immigration policy.

Jose Ines Garcia Zarate, 45, was acquitted of murder and involuntary manslaughter charges, as well as assault with a deadly weapon. Jurors convicted the Mexican citizen of being a felon in possession of a firearm, which could bring a three-year sentence.

Consider the source.

I am going by what I saw on Fox News.

Consider the source.

I am going by what I saw on Fox News.

I guess you got me there. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

According to Trumpflake logic ....

Trump voters sometimes commit murder.

Therefore, if we imprisoned all Trump voters, we'd save people's lives.

Therefore, we must do that, and anyone opposing it is immoral.

Trumpflakes, unless you start marching your hypocritical asses into a jail cell, there's no reason not to keep laughing at you.

And by the way, gun control would have saved that woman, so there's another way the Trumpflakes are being hypocritical snowflakes.

Trumpflakes, unless you start marching your hypocritical asses into a jail cell, there's no reason not to keep laughing at you.

And by the way, gun control would have saved that woman, so there's another way the Trumpflakes are being hypocritical snowflakes.

Only a liberal would believe the solution to any problem is to violate the US Constitution.

When I take my gun with me to the store at night, do you know why?

Because you're fantasizing about how you'll get the chance to pull a George Zimmerman and go minority-hunting.

What, you actually thought it wasn't obvious?

The only thing obvious here is that you're delusional.

People like myself take our firearms for self-defense.......something liberals hate. Because liberals love criminals, they always want them to have the upper hand against victims.

Only a liberal would believe the solution to any problem is to violate the US Constitution.

Chu wanna try splainin' dat Loosey?

So are you going to be the one who gets some kind of gun-control legislation passed? If Obama couldn't do it with the Dens holding the House and the Senate, what makes you think you can?

No. Unfortunately, you can't. You can't do a single thing about it. The U.S. Constitution and my state law says that I have certain rights, one of those being the right to bear arms. And neither you or anyone else can take those away.

Wholly shit.

So are you going to be the one who gets some kind of gun-control legislation passed?

No. I brought up gun control to illustrate the problem with the "This could have prevented a death, so we must do it!" logic that this thread is based on.

Gun control could have saved that woman's life, therefore, by your side's logic, we must implement it.

Imprisoning all conservatives could save other lives, therefore, by your side's logic, we must do that. That's your logic, not mine, so don['t blame me for pointing it out.

Your side's logic is plainly very stupid. And even knowing that, you'll still selectively invoke it only when it benefits you, because hypocrisy is what defines your side.

So are you going to be the one who gets some kind of gun-control legislation passed?

No. I brought up gun control to illustrate the problem with the "This could have prevented a death, so we must do it!" logic that this thread is based on.

Gun control could have saved that woman's life, therefore, by your side's logic, we must implement it.

Imprisoning all conservatives could save other lives, therefore, by your side's logic, we must do that. That's your logic, not mine, so don['t blame me for pointing it out.

Your side's logic is plainly very stupid. And even knowing that, you'll still selectively invoke it only when it benefits you, because hypocrisy is what defines your side.

You're so concerned about "one life" ended by a firearm, yet you support abortion which has murdered 50 million American lives since the 1970's?

Give me a fuckin' break. Now what was that you said about hypocrisy defining someone's side?

Perhaps we can find a way to do something for the legal, productive, noncriminal, non government dependent good guys rather than trying to blame them for making the bad guys become bad guys

Because you're fantasizing about how you'll get the chance to pull a George Zimmerman and go minority-hunting.

People like myself take our firearms for self-defense.......something liberals hate. Because liberals love criminals, they always want them to have the upper hand against victims.

"because liberals love criminals"...?

Do you realize how fucking stupid you sound?

"because liberals love criminals"...?

Do you realize how fucking stupid you sound?

Nothing stupid about it. When there are cases of criminals vs police, who the liberals usually stick up for, the police????

Liberals are constantly saying how we should let drug dealers out of jail so they can further infect our societies. It's funny. Hil-Liar came here to campaign, and when the Cleveland Police invited her to a meeting, her people said she didn't have time. But she found plenty of time to meet with the leader (if you want to call him that) of Black Lies Matter. Them she had plenty of time for.

Forum List

Back