Kate's Law Should Get Passed

Who or what made you into the obnoxious hater you've become?

How does what Deno said make him an "obnoxious hater"? It is the truth, you know. A very large majority of people behind bars are liberals or Democrats. I'd guess something like 85%.

Guessing?

The problem here is that you're bunching people into "Republican" or "Democrat" when the reality is that most people AREN'T either. They vote one of the other because they feel there is no choice. It's just partisan bullshit.

Criminals are usually not of any persuasion at all, they do what they do, and then some of the fanatics on the right say they're "democrats" whenever something happens, with no basis for this. The same people say Hitler was left wing. They don't bother with the truth.

Again I must call Bull Shit....

The vast majority of criminals would vote for the democrats....

Because the democrats are the party of the criminals...

liberals love criminals, they make up most of their base...

Maybe they would vote for Democrat. That doesn't make this the party of criminals.

It means the electoral system is so outdated it's ridiculous.

The problem here is that the US is the place where the low level criminals get locked up for life, and the high level criminals get to give themselves new tax cuts.

You kill one person, life, possibly execution. You invade Iraq and get hundreds of thousands of people killed, nothing. That's America.

The poorer people are most likely to vote for Democrat, the richer more likely to vote Republican.

Though the problem is that criminals don't get to vote, so they're not democrat or republican, which means you can't be the party of criminals in that manner. So, what you're saying is just hot air designed for the audience of Republicans.
Saying that the Democratic party is the party of criminals is totally self serving BS. Look at George Papadopoulos, Paul Manafort, Rick Gates, and Michael Flynn Flynn, all either proven or indicted criminals, felons. All Republicans, the epitome of the perfect, fervent Republican. All criminals.

Exactly my point, but also there are only two parties, which is also a ridiculous situation.

How does what Deno said make him an "obnoxious hater"? It is the truth, you know. A very large majority of people behind bars are liberals or Democrats. I'd guess something like 85%.

Guessing?

The problem here is that you're bunching people into "Republican" or "Democrat" when the reality is that most people AREN'T either. They vote one of the other because they feel there is no choice. It's just partisan bullshit.

Criminals are usually not of any persuasion at all, they do what they do, and then some of the fanatics on the right say they're "democrats" whenever something happens, with no basis for this. The same people say Hitler was left wing. They don't bother with the truth.

Maybe they would vote for Democrat. That doesn't make this the party of criminals.

The problem here is that the US is the place where the low level criminals get locked up for life, and the high level criminals get to give themselves new tax cuts.

You kill one person, life, possibly execution. You invade Iraq and get hundreds of thousands of people killed, nothing. That's America.

The poorer people are most likely to vote for Democrat, the richer more likely to vote Republican.

Though the problem is that criminals don't get to vote, so they're not democrat or republican, which means you can't be the party of criminals in that manner. So, what you're saying is just hot air designed for the audience of Republicans.
Saying that the Democratic party is the party of criminals is totally self serving BS. Look at George Papadopoulos, Paul Manafort, Rick Gates, and Michael Flynn Flynn, all either proven or indicted criminals, felons. All Republicans, the epitome of the perfect, fervent Republican. All criminals.

Trying to say the democratic party isn't the
party of criminals is totally self serving BS...
Sure there are criminals everywhere, but
the vast majority of them are on the left..
You know damn good and well that's the truth.
Admit it, you support criminals..
Why hide from what you are?
Embrace it Evil One......

Guessing?

The difference is we don't hold on to our criminals like the left does.

Look.....you ran a candidate who was under FBI investigation during her campaign. You nominated a person that lied to Congress under oath. You nominated a person that had confidential and classified material on her personal server. You nominated a person who erased material subpoenaed by the US Congress. You nominated a person who had her husband jump on the AG's plane to discuss his wife's criminal case. And then, you voted for her as President.

After everything came out, no charges because she was part of the cabal with Obama and Comey.

So don't worry about what the Republicans are doing.

Guessing?

The difference is we don't hold on to our criminals like the left does.

Look.....you ran a candidate who was under FBI investigation during her campaign. You nominated a person that lied to Congress under oath. You nominated a person that had confidential and classified material on her personal server. You nominated a person who erased material subpoenaed by the US Congress. You nominated a person who had her husband jump on the AG's plane to discuss his wife's criminal case. And then, you voted for her as President.

After everything came out, no charges because she was part of the cabal with Obama and Comey.

So don't worry about what the Republicans are doing.

Oh, so funny Ray.

Guessing?

Tell that to all those fine young Republicans hanging out on the street corners, peddling their drugs, mugging people, raping, and shooting up the place. I guessed 85% were Democrats but I didn't take into account those who are apolitical. It's more like 7 out of 10 being Democrats.

Jail survey: 7 in 10 felons register as Democrats

Even so, the majority of people behind bars would consider themselves "liberals" even if they're not Democrats.
The majority of people in prison are there for drug use. Which, IMO, is not a crime. Being a drug user hurts only the person doing it, but they are in prison for buying drugs. Dealers, yes, it's a crime. Violence against others, stealing, those are crimes, but simply buying and using drugs, not a crime.

"The United States incarcerates more people for drug offenses than any other country. With an estimated 6.8 million Americans struggling with drug abuse or dependence, the growth of the prison population continues to be driven largely by incarceration for drug offenses."

So most of those people you are counting as 'liberals or democrats' who are criminals are simply drug users. As well, your survey says they would register as a democrat, but they can't and can't vote if they are felons.

The idea that all people who hurt or rob you are democrats is ludicrous. These people are not political. They don't think about politics, and even if they could vote, they wouldn't be voting...they are too high for one thing.

You just like to hate and you hate democrats, so all people who are bad and who are wrong are democrats or liberals. Or black, brown or Muslim. I've never met so many pathological haters in one place in my entire life. One sided vision of reality. No gray. All black and white and all the bad guys are 'them,' never you.

BULLSHIT!

They might be in there for selling drugs, stealing things to buy drugs, or killing people to get drugs.
"The United States incarcerates more people for drug offenses than any other country."

A drug offense is a drug offense, and the reason why someone is in prison is specific in their record. If someone is in prison for a violent crime or stealing, they are not going to be recorded as being there for a drug offense. When they come up for parole, they are not going to be listed for drug offense when they have been stealing or killing. Duh. The statistics say who is in prison for drug offenses and who is in prison for other crimes. I know someone whose family member is in prison for using and being in possession of drugs. He broke his parole by being caught in possession again and went back. He never committed any other crime. His case is very common. When they say our prisons are full of people for drug offenses, that's what it means.

You people are awfully desperate to rewrite reality to fit your bigoted views.

If a person is charged, like I just read in my local paper, for making a false police report, and a huge amount of drugs were found, that will be listed as a drug offense, not a misdemeanor for faking a home invasion while drunk or high.

You apparently are a typical clueless liberal who doesn't understand that drugs are the root of the vast majority of our crime either directly or indirectly.

Our local paper shows every arrest in my county. Methamphetamine manufacture or possession with intent to distribute leads the list of offenses by about 3 to 1. Possession of marijuana with intent to distribute is number two. Almost every other crime shows the perp was in possession of some type of drugs at the time of their arrest, but that was not the reason for the arrest.

Guessing?

Tax evasion charges, obstruction of just charges, and lying to investigators about non-criminal activities! Wow!

How many people died as a result?

How many people suffered from sexual assault and sexual harrassment?

How many people were abandoned by the State Department and left to die in Benghazi?

How many people committed Arkancide by shooting themselves in the back of the head?

How much money was given to a charity and paid for a speech to seal a deal to corner the US uranium market by a foreign power?

It seems right now, the Democrats have an insurmountable lead!

Guessing?

Tell that to all those fine young Republicans hanging out on the street corners, peddling their drugs, mugging people, raping, and shooting up the place. I guessed 85% were Democrats but I didn't take into account those who are apolitical. It's more like 7 out of 10 being Democrats.

Jail survey: 7 in 10 felons register as Democrats

Even so, the majority of people behind bars would consider themselves "liberals" even if they're not Democrats.
The majority of people in prison are there for drug use. Which, IMO, is not a crime. Being a drug user hurts only the person doing it, but they are in prison for buying drugs. Dealers, yes, it's a crime. Violence against others, stealing, those are crimes, but simply buying and using drugs, not a crime.

"The United States incarcerates more people for drug offenses than any other country. With an estimated 6.8 million Americans struggling with drug abuse or dependence, the growth of the prison population continues to be driven largely by incarceration for drug offenses."

So most of those people you are counting as 'liberals or democrats' who are criminals are simply drug users. As well, your survey says they would register as a democrat, but they can't and can't vote if they are felons.

The idea that all people who hurt or rob you are democrats is ludicrous. These people are not political. They don't think about politics, and even if they could vote, they wouldn't be voting...they are too high for one thing.

You just like to hate and you hate democrats, so all people who are bad and who are wrong are democrats or liberals. Or black, brown or Muslim. I've never met so many pathological haters in one place in my entire life. One sided vision of reality. No gray. All black and white and all the bad guys are 'them,' never you.

BULLSHIT!

They might be in there for selling drugs, stealing things to buy drugs, or killing people to get drugs.
"The United States incarcerates more people for drug offenses than any other country."

A drug offense is a drug offense, and the reason why someone is in prison is specific in their record. If someone is in prison for a violent crime or stealing, they are not going to be recorded as being there for a drug offense. When they come up for parole, they are not going to be listed for drug offense when they have been stealing or killing. Duh. The statistics say who is in prison for drug offenses and who is in prison for other crimes. I know someone whose family member is in prison for using and being in possession of drugs. He broke his parole by being caught in possession again and went back. He never committed any other crime. His case is very common. When they say our prisons are full of people for drug offenses, that's what it means.

You people are awfully desperate to rewrite reality to fit your bigoted views.

If a person is charged, like I just read in my local paper, for making a false police report, and a huge amount of drugs were found, that will be listed as a drug offense, not a misdemeanor for faking a home invasion while drunk or high.

You apparently are a typical clueless liberal who doesn't understand that drugs are the root of the vast majority of our crime either directly or indirectly.

Our local paper shows every arrest in my county. Methamphetamine manufacture or possession with intent to distribute leads the list of offenses by about 3 to 1. Possession of marijuana with intent to distribute is number two. Almost every other crime shows the perp was in possession of some type of drugs at the time of their arrest, but that was not the reason for the arrest.

"typical clueless liberal"? Evidence which creates doubt in the mind of every reader who reads actively, and thus concludes most if not all of your conclusions and opinions are clouded by bias.

You're not as dumb as some of the self proclaimed conservatives, the trumpanzees, who deny any wrong doing by Trump - criminal and non criminal.

So, why did you post matters settled, matters never adjudicated or even substantive enough to warrant an indictment, as true?

Oops, my gun accidentally went off in a crowd.

Oh well, it was an accident, so I have no accountability ".

Passing would meet common sense and decency. Democrats don't want it. Like everything else, when they lose, can't defend themselves or demonstrate poor integrity to save their butts, they apply the racist label. FACT

Bet your ASS he wasn't held accountable BECAUSE he's an illegal immigrant. The attorney had him sport his best scared victim of race face during the trial, and it paid off. We're supposed to feel sorry for him because he's pathetic, as we ignore he's a multi-offender proving liberal policy is complacent, invites chaos and portrays the culprit as the victim. Even if it was an accident, HOW THE FUCK WOULDN'T THAT BE MANSLAUGHTER? Take us back to a world when we had far more sense, this guy would be hung by a rope within a week. I don't know how we got here, but we're clearly upside down.

Bet your ASS he wasn't held accountable BECAUSE he's an illegal immigrant. The attorney had him sport his best scared victim of race face during the trial, and it paid off. We're supposed to feel sorry for him because he's pathetic, as we ignore he's a multi-offender proving liberal policy is complacent, invites chaos and portrays the culprit as the victim. Even if it was an accident, HOW THE FUCK WOULDN'T THAT BE MANSLAUGHTER? Take us back to a world when we had far more sense, this guy would be hung by a rope within a week. I don't know how we got here, but we're clearly upside down.

Plaxico Burress did time for shooting himself with an illegally possessed firearm.

Think about that.

He shot himself accidentally and went to jail.

This POS killed someone and walks on the charges.

Hopefully, he is murdered in prison for his immigration violations. That would be justice for Kate's death.

Exactly. I'm a CCW holder, and if I am shooting at an attacker, miss them and hit somebody else by accident, I'm going to jail.

BTW, does anybody know the racial makeup of the jury that let this clown go? Just curious given the area.

They never charged him with a lesser included offense of manslaughter. Blame the DAs for that F.U.!

Plaxico Burress did time for shooting himself with an illegally possessed firearm.

Think about that.

Hopefully, he is murdered in prison for his immigration violations. That would be justice for Kate's death.

He is going to prison for illegally possessing a weapon so it is exactly the same as Burress, not different.

The DAs are at fault here. It wasn't murder, but manslaughter.

Exactly. I'm a CCW holder, and if I am shooting at an attacker, miss them and hit somebody else by accident, I'm going to jail.

BTW, does anybody know the racial makeup of the jury that let this clown go? Just curious given the area.

The race of the jury did not matter because he did NOT intend to kill her. That's manslaughter, not murder.

The race of the jury did not matter because he did NOT intend to kill her. That's manslaughter, not murder.

It isn't innocent either. They had the option for manslaughter but didn't use it. I'm just curious about how many latinos were on that jury is all. Something went terribly wrong in this case.

It isn't innocent either. They had the option for manslaughter but didn't use it. I'm just curious about how many latinos were on that jury is all. Something went terribly wrong in this case.

No, they did not have that option. You are incorrect in that assumption.

All white juries are ok but we can't trust those fucking Latinos, right bigot.

Think about that.

So, we should do what with all the accidental gun deaths?

Forum List

Back