Kate's Law Should Get Passed

"Well, that all depends. Our modern ideal now didn't exist back in the 1600, no state then had immigration laws, and "America" didn't exist then. Well, modern states have laws and immigration protocols. We are all children of immigration,My great grand parents actually immigrated here legally. So I am not relating to illegal aliens now, you can understand."

But at least you have to admit, that those who immigrate here back in the 1600's assimilated and became Americans. They adopted the American language, customs, and morals. This in glaringly no so with many illegals.
What American is, is questionable. But I am rubbing elbows with some mexican wetback grannie that dosen't understand this culture and presumes their ignorance is acceptable, well, it isn't. It hurts and it isn't acceptable.

Bull shit...

If all the prisoners in American Jails

were allowed to vote, you liberals

would win in a landslide.........

Who or what made you into the obnoxious hater you've become?

How does what Deno said make him an "obnoxious hater"? It is the truth, you know. A very large majority of people behind bars are liberals or Democrats. I'd guess something like 85%.

Guessing?

The problem here is that you're bunching people into "Republican" or "Democrat" when the reality is that most people AREN'T either. They vote one of the other because they feel there is no choice. It's just partisan bullshit.

Criminals are usually not of any persuasion at all, they do what they do, and then some of the fanatics on the right say they're "democrats" whenever something happens, with no basis for this. The same people say Hitler was left wing. They don't bother with the truth.

Tell that to all those fine young Republicans hanging out on the street corners, peddling their drugs, mugging people, raping, and shooting up the place. I guessed 85% were Democrats but I didn't take into account those who are apolitical. It's more like 7 out of 10 being Democrats.

Jail survey: 7 in 10 felons register as Democrats

Even so, the majority of people behind bars would consider themselves "liberals" even if they're not Democrats.

It's like dealing with people who are so obsessed with their partisan nonsense, that EVERYTHING has to be a part of the partisan nonsense. You see a flower that's wilting and dying, "fucking Democrat flower", then you see a beautiful rose "Must be a Republican flower".

It's basically just childish bullshit and it's so tiring seeing so many people act like little children on a consistent basis.

When you start giving President Donald trump credit for the things he's doing for this country, I might be more open.

"Well, that all depends. Our modern ideal now didn't exist back in the 1600, no state then had immigration laws, and "America" didn't exist then. Well, modern states have laws and immigration protocols. We are all children of immigration,My great grand parents actually immigrated here legally. So I am not relating to illegal aliens now, you can understand."

But at least you have to admit, that those who immigrate here back in the 1600's assimilated and became Americans. They adopted the American language, customs, and morals. This in glaringly no so with many illegals.
What American is, is questionable. But I am rubbing elbows with some mexican wetback grannie that dosen't understand this culture and presumes their ignorance is acceptable, well, it isn't. It hurts and it isn't acceptable.

I'll give you an example here: Some states in Mexico have an age of consent for girls as low as 13 years old. So it's no surprise that when some illegal here gets charged with statutory rape.

I'll give you an example here: Some states in Mexico have an age of consent for girls as low as 13 years old. So it's no surprise that when some illegal here gets charged with statutory rape.
Interesting stuff, Mexican culture is pro drugs and pro sexist and a backwards culture. But we can't question illegals from Mexico, because its xenophobia. Why is that?

I agree....

If it weren't for liberals we would all be better off...

If it weren't for Liberals you'd be part of the British Empire.

And if it weren't for Conservatives you'd be speaking Arabic.

Er... bullshit.

If it weren't for the Conservatives, the US would never have been interfering in the Middle East in the first place.

Sure, explain that to people affected by the Arab Spring.

I don't get where you're coming from.

Interesting stuff, Mexican culture is pro drugs and pro sexist and a backwards culture. But we can't question illegals from Mexico, because its xenophobia. Why is that?

I question them all the time, without the fear of being called xenophobic. Maybe I just don't have any peer pressure to worry about.

Are Mexicans as outraged at sexual harassment as the rest of us? Not seeing mexican men being alleged as sexual harassers, Why is that? Is this a silly passing phase, or are Mexican men not under the same scrutiny?

Are Mexicans as outraged at sexual harassment as the rest of us? Not seeing mexican men being alleged as sexual harassers, Why is that? Is this a silly passing phase, or are Mexican men not under the same scrutiny?

They're not held to the same standards as we are in the states. Mexico is a paternalistic society where men usually rule the roost. I think it has something to do with their Catholic religion.

This verdict is a is a mockery of justice..

There is some scum bag liberal attorney

acting like this is a victory for immigrants

and bad mouthing President Trump..

san francisco is a shithole full of fucked up liberals.

I think the blowback on this will come with hellfire...
I don't blame the defense attorney they were doing their job. I blame the prosecutor for softballing this shit into a firearms charge. The way this was handled looks like it was done on purpose. Hopefully the DOJ will do a better job.

This verdict is a is a mockery of justice..

There is some scum bag liberal attorney

acting like this is a victory for immigrants

and bad mouthing President Trump..

san francisco is a shithole full of fucked up liberals.

I think the blowback on this will come with hellfire...
I don't blame the defense attorney they were doing their job. I blame the prosecutor for softballing this shit into a firearms charge. The way this was handled looks like it was done on purpose. Hopefully the DOJ will do a better job.

If not, I'd guess someone on the street will do a better job.

They're not held to the same standards as we are in the states. Mexico is a paternalistic society where men usually rule the roost. I think it has something to do with their Catholic religion.
No calls of sexual harassment from the Mexican patriarchy, but we we see.

LOL, have you seen a picture of the Trump Administration? One token black, one women, the wife of the Senate Leader, and one whose experience was making a buck with fixed athletic events.

LOL, have you seen a picture of the Trump Administration? One token black, one women, the wife of the Senate Leader, and one whose experience was making a buck with fixed athletic events.

You mean almost like Obama's administration? or is that the picture you are remembering there far left drone?

I wasn't under the impression that he has quotas to fill. Is there some law that states there has to be a proportional number of minorities placed in governmental offices?

Bull shit...

How does what Deno said make him an "obnoxious hater"? It is the truth, you know. A very large majority of people behind bars are liberals or Democrats. I'd guess something like 85%.

Guessing?

The problem here is that you're bunching people into "Republican" or "Democrat" when the reality is that most people AREN'T either. They vote one of the other because they feel there is no choice. It's just partisan bullshit.

Criminals are usually not of any persuasion at all, they do what they do, and then some of the fanatics on the right say they're "democrats" whenever something happens, with no basis for this. The same people say Hitler was left wing. They don't bother with the truth.

Tell that to all those fine young Republicans hanging out on the street corners, peddling their drugs, mugging people, raping, and shooting up the place. I guessed 85% were Democrats but I didn't take into account those who are apolitical. It's more like 7 out of 10 being Democrats.

Even so, the majority of people behind bars would consider themselves "liberals" even if they're not Democrats.
The majority of people in prison are there for drug use. Which, IMO, is not a crime. Being a drug user hurts only the person doing it, but they are in prison for buying drugs. Dealers, yes, it's a crime. Violence against others, stealing, those are crimes, but simply buying and using drugs, not a crime.

"The United States incarcerates more people for drug offenses than any other country. With an estimated 6.8 million Americans struggling with drug abuse or dependence, the growth of the prison population continues to be driven largely by incarceration for drug offenses."

So most of those people you are counting as 'liberals or democrats' who are criminals are simply drug users. As well, your survey says they would register as a democrat, but they can't and can't vote if they are felons.

The idea that all people who hurt or rob you are democrats is ludicrous. These people are not political. They don't think about politics, and even if they could vote, they wouldn't be voting...they are too high for one thing.

You just like to hate and you hate democrats, so all people who are bad and who are wrong are democrats or liberals. Or black, brown or Muslim. I've never met so many pathological haters in one place in my entire life. One sided vision of reality. No gray. All black and white and all the bad guys are 'them,' never you.

BULLSHIT!

They might be in there for selling drugs, stealing things to buy drugs, or killing people to get drugs.

Guessing?

The majority of people in prison are there for drug use. Which, IMO, is not a crime. Being a drug user hurts only the person doing it, but they are in prison for buying drugs. Dealers, yes, it's a crime. Violence against others, stealing, those are crimes, but simply buying and using drugs, not a crime.

"The United States incarcerates more people for drug offenses than any other country. With an estimated 6.8 million Americans struggling with drug abuse or dependence, the growth of the prison population continues to be driven largely by incarceration for drug offenses."

So most of those people you are counting as 'liberals or democrats' who are criminals are simply drug users. As well, your survey says they would register as a democrat, but they can't and can't vote if they are felons.

The idea that all people who hurt or rob you are democrats is ludicrous. These people are not political. They don't think about politics, and even if they could vote, they wouldn't be voting...they are too high for one thing.

You just like to hate and you hate democrats, so all people who are bad and who are wrong are democrats or liberals. Or black, brown or Muslim. I've never met so many pathological haters in one place in my entire life. One sided vision of reality. No gray. All black and white and all the bad guys are 'them,' never you.

BULLSHIT!

They might be in there for selling drugs, stealing things to buy drugs, or killing people to get drugs.
"The United States incarcerates more people for drug offenses than any other country."

A drug offense is a drug offense, and the reason why someone is in prison is specific in their record. If someone is in prison for a violent crime or stealing, they are not going to be recorded as being there for a drug offense. When they come up for parole, they are not going to be listed for drug offense when they have been stealing or killing. Duh. The statistics say who is in prison for drug offenses and who is in prison for other crimes. I know someone whose family member is in prison for using and being in possession of drugs. He broke his parole by being caught in possession again and went back. He never committed any other crime. His case is very common. When they say our prisons are full of people for drug offenses, that's what it means.

You people are awfully desperate to rewrite reality to fit your bigoted views.

Last edited:
Bull shit...

Guessing?

Again I must call Bull Shit....

The vast majority of criminals would vote for the democrats....

Because the democrats are the party of the criminals...

liberals love criminals, they make up most of their base...

Maybe they would vote for Democrat. That doesn't make this the party of criminals.

It means the electoral system is so outdated it's ridiculous.

The problem here is that the US is the place where the low level criminals get locked up for life, and the high level criminals get to give themselves new tax cuts.

You kill one person, life, possibly execution. You invade Iraq and get hundreds of thousands of people killed, nothing. That's America.

The poorer people are most likely to vote for Democrat, the richer more likely to vote Republican.

Though the problem is that criminals don't get to vote, so they're not democrat or republican, which means you can't be the party of criminals in that manner. So, what you're saying is just hot air designed for the audience of Republicans.
Saying that the Democratic party is the party of criminals is totally self serving BS. Look at George Papadopoulos, Paul Manafort, Rick Gates, and Michael Flynn Flynn, all either proven or indicted criminals, felons. All Republicans, the epitome of the perfect, fervent Republican. All criminals.

Forum List

Back