Kate's Law Should Get Passed

Ahhh..the good ole days..if you were Black..you could vote..well...above the Mason/Dixon line--in most States you could even drive with a white women in the front seat..kiss her publicly..an ass-whipping if you were lucky. A black man..or any woman..could never hope for govt. office..or a professional career. You could work..but your wage would be lower...in most states. Women could not bring a charge of rape without an eyewitness--Sexual child abuse was never even charged--except in extreme..stranger involved cases. In many states..age of sexual consent was low..in at least one State 12 years old. A white man could rape a black 10 year old...and walk..if the family even dared to bring a charge..he would be tried by a jury of whites. Lynching still happened...and the American Apartheid known as Jim Crow was alive and well.

But hey...the Black family was intact....

iu

All things considered ......

The 50's were better times..

They would have been even better

if the Racist democrats weren't running

the south. liberals shouldn't be allowed

to own guns, we would all be safer.

The reason we need guns is because we have liberals and Democrats. The only way we could possibly get rid of guns is if we get rid of liberals first. Since that can't be done (Lord knows we've tried) we need to protect ourselves from these violent and criminal people.
Yep, only libs are violent. You know, a rational person understands that criminal violence is not in any way connected to political affiliation. Neither is child abuse, domestic violence, sexual harassment, and so on. These things are nothing to do with political leanings. That's what knowledgable , rational people know.

Bull shit...

If all the prisoners in American Jails

were allowed to vote, you liberals

would win in a landslide.........

Who or what made you into the obnoxious hater you've become?

How does what Deno said make him an "obnoxious hater"? It is the truth, you know. A very large majority of people behind bars are liberals or Democrats. I'd guess something like 85%.

The reason we need guns is because we have liberals and Democrats. The only way we could possibly get rid of guns is if we get rid of liberals first. Since that can't be done (Lord knows we've tried) we need to protect ourselves from these violent and criminal people.
Yep, only libs are violent. You know, a rational person understands that criminal violence is not in any way connected to political affiliation. Neither is child abuse, domestic violence, sexual harassment, and so on. These things are nothing to do with political leanings. That's what knowledgable , rational people know.

Bull shit...

How does what Deno said make him an "obnoxious hater"? It is the truth, you know. A very large majority of people behind bars are liberals or Democrats. I'd guess something like 85%.
:link:Otherwise you're just babbling.

Bull shit...

Guessing?

The problem here is that you're bunching people into "Republican" or "Democrat" when the reality is that most people AREN'T either. They vote one of the other because they feel there is no choice. It's just partisan bullshit.

Criminals are usually not of any persuasion at all, they do what they do, and then some of the fanatics on the right say they're "democrats" whenever something happens, with no basis for this. The same people say Hitler was left wing. They don't bother with the truth.

Bull shit...

Guessing?

The problem here is that you're bunching people into "Republican" or "Democrat" when the reality is that most people AREN'T either. They vote one of the other because they feel there is no choice. It's just partisan bullshit.

Criminals are usually not of any persuasion at all, they do what they do, and then some of the fanatics on the right say they're "democrats" whenever something happens, with no basis for this. The same people say Hitler was left wing. They don't bother with the truth.

Tell that to all those fine young Republicans hanging out on the street corners, peddling their drugs, mugging people, raping, and shooting up the place. I guessed 85% were Democrats but I didn't take into account those who are apolitical. It's more like 7 out of 10 being Democrats.

Jail survey: 7 in 10 felons register as Democrats

Even so, the majority of people behind bars would consider themselves "liberals" even if they're not Democrats.

Bull shit...

What areas have the most crime in our country? Liberal dominated areas. It only stands to reason that since most of the criminals come from Democrat areas, they are Democrats themselves.

Bull shit...

Guessing?

Tell that to all those fine young Republicans hanging out on the street corners, peddling their drugs, mugging people, raping, and shooting up the place. I guessed 85% were Democrats but I didn't take into account those who are apolitical. It's more like 7 out of 10 being Democrats.

Even so, the majority of people behind bars would consider themselves "liberals" even if they're not Democrats.
The majority of people in prison are there for drug use. Which, IMO, is not a crime. Being a drug user hurts only the person doing it, but they are in prison for buying drugs. Dealers, yes, it's a crime. Violence against others, stealing, those are crimes, but simply buying and using drugs, not a crime.

"The United States incarcerates more people for drug offenses than any other country. With an estimated 6.8 million Americans struggling with drug abuse or dependence, the growth of the prison population continues to be driven largely by incarceration for drug offenses."

So most of those people you are counting as 'liberals or democrats' who are criminals are simply drug users. As well, your survey says they would register as a democrat, but they can't and can't vote if they are felons.

The idea that all people who hurt or rob you are democrats is ludicrous. These people are not political. They don't think about politics, and even if they could vote, they wouldn't be voting...they are too high for one thing.

You just like to hate and you hate democrats, so all people who are bad and who are wrong are democrats or liberals. Or black, brown or Muslim. I've never met so many pathological haters in one place in my entire life. One sided vision of reality. No gray. All black and white and all the bad guys are 'them,' never you.

Ahhh..the good ole days..if you were Black..you could vote..well...above the Mason/Dixon line--in most States you could even drive with a white women in the front seat..kiss her publicly..an ass-whipping if you were lucky. A black man..or any woman..could never hope for govt. office..or a professional career. You could work..but your wage would be lower...in most states. Women could not bring a charge of rape without an eyewitness--Sexual child abuse was never even charged--except in extreme..stranger involved cases. In many states..age of sexual consent was low..in at least one State 12 years old. A white man could rape a black 10 year old...and walk..if the family even dared to bring a charge..he would be tried by a jury of whites. Lynching still happened...and the American Apartheid known as Jim Crow was alive and well.

But hey...the Black family was intact....

iu

Bull shit...

So the truth makes me an obnoxious hater...

I just love rubbing the truth in your face...

You know that I am right, that's what really

makes you mad.......

Bull shit...

makes you mad.......
It isn't truth. It's a self-serving skewed vision of reality. You're not right. You are a sick individual who believes in a reality that doesn't exist because it serves your hateful bigoted vision or reality.

Bull shit...

Guessing?

Again I must call Bull Shit....

The vast majority of criminals would vote for the democrats....

Because the democrats are the party of the criminals...

liberals love criminals, they make up most of their base...

Bull shit...

makes you mad.......
It isn't truth. It's a self-serving skewed vision of reality. You're not right. You are a sick individual who believes in a reality that doesn't exist because it serves your hateful bigoted vision or reality.

It's you with the self-serving skewed vision of reality.

You are the sick individual that believes in a reality

that doesn't exist....

Your age old liberal tactic of branding anyone bold enough

to speak the truth as a hateful bigot doesn't work anymore.

The vast majority of criminals would no doubt vote democratic..

It's just common sense, only a fool or a Zealot would deny it...

Which are you?

Bull shit...

Guessing?

The majority of people in prison are there for drug use. Which, IMO, is not a crime. Being a drug user hurts only the person doing it, but they are in prison for buying drugs. Dealers, yes, it's a crime. Violence against others, stealing, those are crimes, but simply buying and using drugs, not a crime.

"The United States incarcerates more people for drug offenses than any other country. With an estimated 6.8 million Americans struggling with drug abuse or dependence, the growth of the prison population continues to be driven largely by incarceration for drug offenses."

So most of those people you are counting as 'liberals or democrats' who are criminals are simply drug users. As well, your survey says they would register as a democrat, but they can't and can't vote if they are felons.

The idea that all people who hurt or rob you are democrats is ludicrous. These people are not political. They don't think about politics, and even if they could vote, they wouldn't be voting...they are too high for one thing.

You just like to hate and you hate democrats, so all people who are bad and who are wrong are democrats or liberals. Or black, brown or Muslim. I've never met so many pathological haters in one place in my entire life. One sided vision of reality. No gray. All black and white and all the bad guys are 'them,' never you.

No, wrong. Most of the people in prison are not there for drug usage. People incarcerated for drug use alone is a fraction of prisoners. Most who are in there for drugs have an associated crime like selling, theft, assault, or a number of other violations, but not just usage.

I agree....

If it weren't for liberals we would all be better off...

If it weren't for Liberals you'd be part of the British Empire.

And if it weren't for Conservatives you'd be speaking Arabic.

Er... bullshit.

If it weren't for the Conservatives, the US would never have been interfering in the Middle East in the first place.

Sure, explain that to people affected by the Arab Spring.

Bull shit...

Really? How many "behind bars" have you interviewed or interrogated?

Bull shit...

makes you mad.......

i'm not mad, I don't hate you. In fact I pity people like you, those whose ignorance is not willful.

Guessing?

No, wrong. Most of the people in prison are not there for drug usage. People incarcerated for drug use alone is a fraction of prisoners. Most who are in there for drugs have an associated crime like selling, theft, assault, or a number of other violations, but not just usage.

There are millions of Democrats and Republicans, my guess, and it is only that, is R's are white collar crooks and don't get sent to prison, and D's are blue collar crooks and do get sent to prison.

In short, appearance, economic standing and long term and stable employment and residence are factored in at time of sentencing.

Bull shit...

Bull shit...

makes you mad.......

i'm not mad, I don't hate you. In fact I pity people like you, those whose ignorance is not willful.

That's really ironic Ding Dong...

Since it's you that denies most criminals

would vote for the democrats when we all

know they make up a large portion of your base.

They want their free shit and the ability to get

away with murder...

Why would they vote Republican?

Give me the reasons.....

I bet you can't name one....

You are pathetic...

Bull shit...

Bull shit...

makes you mad.......

That's really ironic Ding Dong...

Since it's you that denies most criminals

would vote for the democrats when we all

know they make up a large portion of your base.

They want their free shit and the ability to get

away with murder...

Why would they vote Republican?

Give me the reasons.....

I bet you can't name one....

You are pathetic...

You're new here, are you one of the lost souls who are still pissed off because Stormfront went bye-bye?

As are most of the haters, you too are uncivilized and sociopathic.

Forum List

Back