Kathy Griffin Holds Press Conference To Whine About Trump Family Bullying After 'Decapitated Trump'

No it doesn't excuse Griffin

Does it excuse Donald Trump for honoring Ted Nugent with a White House visit?
How far do you want to go on this tit for tat journey?

Should Nugent have been offered a White House visit?
Okay, let's follow this rabbit trail. Given that sex addict Tiger Woods visited, why not? See, this can go on forever.

The bottom line here remains, Kathy Griffin did a very hateful thing and is paying a price for doing it.
Sex addict?
Why does everything lead to Trump?

bottom line......Grifin will pay a price and Nugent is a hero to the right

He's a mediocre guitar player who wrote an album named "Wang Dang Sweet Poontang". That's it.
I'm from Detroit and I could never understand why Michiganders liked that loser or his music. Same with Alice Cooper. What the fuck is that all about? Their music absolutely sucks.

And Kathy Griffin is a horrible person. I would be happy to never see her again.

I made a great point. Why can't you stop being hypocrites?

You made no point. You simply balled up your fat little fists, stuck them on your hips and yelled "nyah, nyah, nyah, so there".

Grow up, child.

I have never supported similar actions towards any other president, so you are simply as dishonest as you are peurile.
Who's supporting or defending Kathy Griffin? I don't even know what your point is. Do you think we care about Kathy Griffin? We don't.

But Trump invited Ted Nugent to the White House after threatening the last President. So don't pretend to care what Kathy Griffin did. It was distasteful. See, us liberals can admit that. And she should have gotten fired.

But should Ted have been invited to the White House? Only in Hypocritical GOPlandia.

You are no liberal, only a mindless leftist.

I didn't even vote for Trump and I think Nugent is an idiot, so you are barking up the wrong tree, child.

Kathy Griffin to hold press conference to address ‘bullying’ from Trump Family

After releasing theISIS-Style photo of herself holding the mock bloody decapitated head of President Donald Trump and an appropriate severe back lash against her, to including CNN firing her, Kathy Griffin is going to hold a press conference to whine about how SHE is the victim in this entire situation because the Trump Family is being 'mean' to her in response to what she did.

President Trump responded to the pathetic act by Tweeting:

"Kathy Griffin should be ashamed of herself. My children, especially my 11 year old son, Barron, are having a hard time with this. Sick!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)
May 31, 2017"

THIS, according to Griffin, is 'BULLYING'.

View attachment 130347

No, Kathy, this is called 'consequences of your actions' and being called out for such a disrespectful, anti-American, pathetic act.

This is another example of a liberal snowflake doing something, getting massive blowback for the action, and trying to flip it around and make themselves the 'VICTIM'.

"In the days since it was released, Griffin has lost an endorsement deal, at least one club engagement and a job with CNN."

That's NOT Trump's fault, snowflake - YOU did that shit to yourself! ;p

Remember Ted Nugent said hateful threatening things about Obama? Enough that he was visited by the secret service? Where was your outrage back then?

And Kathy doesn't have to worry. In 2021 the new President will invite her to the White House.

1*iJhRulEQZ31q4oXOQDFGTw.jpeg

So go fuck youself.

Did Ted. Nugent refer to a severed head, demonstrate ANY violent remark specifically threatening and spoken about President Obama's life ?

Yup. Already posted at least twice.

So nothing that equates to Kathy losing it, I mean how many times do men use the phrase "suck it" and that Ted Nugent clip is the best you got? Not every negative comment is a threat,. A severed head? Now there's no excuse for that no matter how many ways you try to spin it.

Excuse me? Either you are a fucking idiot or a liar.

If what Griffin did was a threat, then this is a threat too

Ted Nugent Declares ‘I Will Either Be Dead or in Jail’ if Obama Is Re-elected

Can you defend this as not a threat? Then you must be a rwnj because either he's threatening suicide or violence. You don't go to jail for suicide so I think we all know he threatened the President.

The thing is, Barron saw this on TV and was traumatized. We will now wait for liberals to explain why it's okay for a liberal comedian to traumatize children with graphic displays of violence against their parents.

Oh, "Barron saw this on TV and was traumatized".

Whattaya think he was when he saw and heard "grab 'em by the pussy" on TV?
Or how 'bout the time he saw his orange parental unit on national TV in a debate talking about the size of his dick?
Or dissing a war POW with "I like people who weren't captured"?
Or making up a story about "thousands and thousands of people on rooftops" and then when a reporter wouldn't back him up, mocking the reporter's congenital disability?
Or inciting his minions to violence with "beat the crap out of him" and "there used to be consequences"

Think maybe he's used to "trauma" by now?
That would take adult sensibilities to be offended by, I think. But he's 11, so he probably wasn't as upset by it as by the fact that so many people hate his Dad's guts. In a few years, he'll agree, then he'll get over it.

You made no point. You simply balled up your fat little fists, stuck them on your hips and yelled "nyah, nyah, nyah, so there".

Grow up, child.

I have never supported similar actions towards any other president, so you are simply as dishonest as you are peurile.
Who's supporting or defending Kathy Griffin? I don't even know what your point is. Do you think we care about Kathy Griffin? We don't.

But Trump invited Ted Nugent to the White House after threatening the last President. So don't pretend to care what Kathy Griffin did. It was distasteful. See, us liberals can admit that. And she should have gotten fired.

But should Ted have been invited to the White House? Only in Hypocritical GOPlandia.

I didn't even vote for Trump and I think Nugent is an idiot, so you are barking up the wrong tree, child.
How am I not a liberal?

Who did you vote for Gary Johnson? You fucking dope.

After releasing theISIS-Style photo of herself holding the mock bloody decapitated head of President Donald Trump and an appropriate severe back lash against her, to including CNN firing her, Kathy Griffin is going to hold a press conference to whine about how SHE is the victim in this entire situation because the Trump Family is being 'mean' to her in response to what she did.

"Kathy Griffin should be ashamed of herself. My children, especially my 11 year old son, Barron, are having a hard time with this. Sick!
May 31, 2017"

View attachment 130347

No, Kathy, this is called 'consequences of your actions' and being called out for such a disrespectful, anti-American, pathetic act.

This is another example of a liberal snowflake doing something, getting massive blowback for the action, and trying to flip it around and make themselves the 'VICTIM'.

"In the days since it was released, Griffin has lost an endorsement deal, at least one club engagement and a job with CNN."

says-kathy-griffin-went-too-far-with-that-severed-trump-21981951.png

View attachment 130362View attachment 130363View attachment 130364
images

obama-hanging-tweet.jpg
They are just as wrong.

Now, does that excuse Griffin?

Nope...I even saw some liberal talk shows slamming Griffin.. It backfired on Griffin..

In my 5 years of being on this forum, I have never once seen anyone calling those Obama pictures out like they are with Griffin.
Mostly done by the Tea Party...extreme Right.. Griffin is extreme Left..
This is a lie. Some right wing extremists, yes. Tea Party? You're clueless.

Grow up, child.

I am a liberal

lib·er·al
ˈlib(ə)rəl/
adjective
  1. 1.
    open to new behavior or opinions and willing to discard traditional values.

May 31, 2017"

View attachment 130347

images

obama-hanging-tweet.jpg
They are just as wrong.

Nope...I even saw some liberal talk shows slamming Griffin.. It backfired on Griffin..

In my 5 years of being on this forum, I have never once seen anyone calling those Obama pictures out like they are with Griffin.
Tea Party people are rwnj's. We all know it.

Michelle Bachman, Lyin Ted Cruz, Kerry Bentavolio. All nuts.

Here is the tea bagger that won in my district. Fucking loser.

In February 2015, Bentivolio filed for bankruptcy protection, listing nearly $300,000 in debts and unpaid bills. The Detroit News first reported the bankruptcy filing.

In an interview off the House floor in December 2014, Bentivolio told The Detroit News that he was facing severe financial troubles after an Oakland County judge ruled he had to pay $120,000 to his fired former campaign manager, Robert Dindoffer. Although he made $174,000 a year in Congress, Bentivolio said he didn’t have a credit card and was only able to spend what he had to his name.

May 31, 2017"

View attachment 130347

images

obama-hanging-tweet.jpg
They are just as wrong.

In February 2015, Bentivolio filed for bankruptcy protection, listing nearly $300,000 in debts and unpaid bills. The Detroit News first reported the bankruptcy filing.

In an interview off the House floor in December 2014, Bentivolio told The Detroit News that he was facing severe financial troubles after an Oakland County judge ruled he had to pay $120,000 to his fired former campaign manager, Robert Dindoffer. Although he made $174,000 a year in Congress, Bentivolio said he didn’t have a credit card and was only able to spend what he had to his name.
So, I was right. Not a single person affiliated with the Tea Party movement has hung Obama in effigy.

Now, the Tea Party stands for responsible government spending. Yeah, such fucking wack-jobs, right?

Some advice. Go see a head doctor and ask him or her for help.

May 31, 2017"

View attachment 130347

Remember Ted Nugent said hateful threatening things about Obama? Enough that he was visited by the secret service? Where was your outrage back then?

And Kathy doesn't have to worry. In 2021 the new President will invite her to the White House.

1*iJhRulEQZ31q4oXOQDFGTw.jpeg

So go fuck youself.

Did Ted. Nugent refer to a severed head, demonstrate ANY violent remark specifically threatening and spoken about President Obama's life ?

Yup. Already posted at least twice.

So nothing that equates to Kathy losing it, I mean how many times do men use the phrase "suck it" and that Ted Nugent clip is the best you got? Not every negative comment is a threat,. A severed head? Now there's no excuse for that no matter how many ways you try to spin it.

Excuse me? Either you are a fucking idiot or a liar.

If what Griffin did was a threat, then this is a threat too

Ted Nugent Declares ‘I Will Either Be Dead or in Jail’ if Obama Is Re-elected

Can you defend this as not a threat? Then you must be a rwnj because either he's threatening suicide or violence. You don't go to jail for suicide so I think we all know he threatened the President.

Sounds to be as much of a threat as Madonna shouting from a podium during a demonstration that she wishes she could blow up the White House. Hey, I guess that's just Madonna being who she is, right liberals?

They are just as wrong.

Okay, let's follow this rabbit trail. Given that sex addict Tiger Woods visited, why not? See, this can go on forever.

The bottom line here remains, Kathy Griffin did a very hateful thing and is paying a price for doing it.
Sex addict?

Nugent is irrelevant to the discussion. Like I said, we can carry this out a very long way, finding things to complain about with every visitor to the White House and every entertainment figure that ventures into political speech.

May 31, 2017"

View attachment 130347

images

obama-hanging-tweet.jpg
They are just as wrong.

You could, you know, show where TEA party members have been violent, and stuff. Just to be credible, and stuff.

You gotta love it. 8 years of libtards screaming their PC agenda and attacking the right for not being PC sensitive. Now the shoe is on the other foot and suddenly "it was only a joke" and "the right is whining" :lmao:You can't make this shit up.

8 years of republicunts calling everybody pc police for being offended, and now they are quivering in triggered outrage. You can't make this shit up. :rofl:
I think you made it up.

Griffin has always been a 'class act'.

At one awards show, she won an award, went up on stage, and said, "Celebrities always come up on stage and give credit to God for winning the award. God had nothing to do with my winning this award, so SUCK IT, GOD."

So, Ted is a 'class act'?

teds act died around 1979...

Harry, you spelled "1968" wrong.

no i didnt....he had some success in 77-78....

Ah but "success" in what way?

You said his career died. That would be Amboy Dukes time. Everything after that has just been attention-whoring.

the guy had a few songs that were played a lot back in 77-78 Pogo,and his live LP did pretty good.....thats some success.....and the "hit" song from the Amboy Dukes was a Moody Blues ripoff....

You gotta love it. 8 years of libtards screaming their PC agenda and attacking the right for not being PC sensitive. Now the shoe is on the other foot and suddenly "it was only a joke" and "the right is whining" :lmao:You can't make this shit up.

8 years of republicunts calling everybody pc police for being offended, and now they are quivering in triggered outrage. You can't make this shit up. :rofl:
I think you made it up.
:itsok:

The thing is, Barron saw this on TV and was traumatized. We will now wait for liberals to explain why it's okay for a liberal comedian to traumatize children with graphic displays of violence against their parents.

Oh, "Barron saw this on TV and was traumatized".

Or how 'bout the time he saw his orange parental unit on national TV in a debate talking about the size of his dick?
Or dissing a war POW with "I like people who weren't captured"?
Or making up a story about "thousands and thousands of people on rooftops" and then when a reporter wouldn't back him up, mocking the reporter's congenital disability?
Or inciting his minions to violence with "beat the crap out of him" and "there used to be consequences"

Think maybe he's used to "trauma" by now?
funny,

you think they played....

post the you tube of it then.

I think you made it up.
:itsok:
you can pat my head all day long, It's still made up!

Sex addict?

He's a mediocre guitar player who wrote an album named "Wang Dang Sweet Poontang". That's it.
he wrote a song not an album with that title.....just sayin.....

May 31, 2017"

View attachment 130347

images

obama-hanging-tweet.jpg
They are just as wrong.

Oh cry me a river and let me know when Billionare George Soros paid his $ 6,7 BILLION dollar tax bill.

George Soros May Face a Monster Tax Bill

Forum List

Back