Kathy Griffin Holds Press Conference To Whine About Trump Family Bullying After 'Decapitated Trump'

This unfunny old childless slut is finished. Now she is truly proving what a fucking lunatic she is. Great seeing her lose gig after gig.

IMG_0864.JPG

from whom?
You think she is lying?
after what she did, you're asking me that? dude,

200w.gif
Whatever you want to call what she did, I wouldn't call it lying. I think she was being quite honest.
BTW, what is she apologizing for if she was honest?
For offending people. I guess the backlash was more than she could handle.
I'm sure as she was doing it she expected a Grammy or something. Guess not.

You think she is lying?
after what she did, you're asking me that? dude,

200w.gif
Whatever you want to call what she did, I wouldn't call it lying. I think she was being quite honest.
BTW, what is she apologizing for if she was honest?
For offending people. I guess the backlash was more than she could handle.
I'm sure as she was doing it she expected a Grammy or something. Guess not.

/---- Maybe the Dumb Bell Peace Prize.

So, Ted is a 'class act'?

teds act died around 1979...

Harry, you spelled "1968" wrong.

no i didnt....he had some success in 77-78....

Ah but "success" in what way?

You said his career died. That would be Amboy Dukes time. Everything after that has just been attention-whoring.

the guy had a few songs that were played a lot back in 77-78 Pogo,and his live LP did pretty good.....thats some success.....and the "hit" song from the Amboy Dukes was a Moody Blues ripoff....

huh?
Moody Blues did "Journey to the Center of your Mind"? When?

"Getting played" is meaningless. Fork over some payola or find a whore like Sean Hannity and you can get anything 'played'. I'm talking about music that's any good. That died in '68.

I never even heard of her before. I guess she has some fame now. As a moron.

Me neither. These threads in the last coupla days is the first I ever heard of her. :dunno:

But hey, I understand she's a "they". And some sort of "Liberal icon".
Who knew.

I laughed so hard watching Kathy 'ISIS' Griffin break into tears while claiming OLD WHITE MEN did this to her.

Bwuhahaha.

That press conference was funnier than any stand-up routine she has ever done.

:p

I hope this twat saved her money because soon she'll be living under a bridge.

Then she'll be a real life troll!

Not much of a stretch since she already looks like one.....

Kathy-Griffin-1-1280x720.jpg

Damn!! That tranny is ugly!!

teds act died around 1979...

Harry, you spelled "1968" wrong.
no i didnt....he had some success in 77-78....

Ah but "success" in what way?

You said his career died. That would be Amboy Dukes time. Everything after that has just been attention-whoring.
the guy had a few songs that were played a lot back in 77-78 Pogo,and his live LP did pretty good.....thats some success.....and the "hit" song from the Amboy Dukes was a Moody Blues ripoff....

huh?
Moody Blues did "Journey to the Center of your Mind"? When?

"Getting played" is meaningless. Fork over some payola or find a whore like Sean Hannity and you can get anything 'played'. I'm talking about music that's any good. That died in '68.
it sounded like the MB.....and when your record sells that means someone out there likes it.....cat scratch fever was multi platinum and double live gonzo was 3x platinum.....

RAQQA, Syria — The self-proclaimed Islamic State has issued a statement condemning self-proclaimed comedian Kathy Griffin, accusing her of “cultural appropriation” after she posed for a photograph with a mock severed head of President Donald Trump.

Read more: ISIS condemns Kathy Griffin for cultural appropriation

That is funny as hell. Not only has she managed to piss off most of the free world, but she's also managed to piss off ISIL as well.

Hey..................you gotta admit she's good at uniting people in hating her. Who'd a thunk that ISIL and the free world would agree on something?

Kathy Griffin to hold press conference to address ‘bullying’ from Trump Family

After releasing theISIS-Style photo of herself holding the mock bloody decapitated head of President Donald Trump and an appropriate severe back lash against her, to including CNN firing her, Kathy Griffin is going to hold a press conference to whine about how SHE is the victim in this entire situation because the Trump Family is being 'mean' to her in response to what she did.

President Trump responded to the pathetic act by Tweeting:

"Kathy Griffin should be ashamed of herself. My children, especially my 11 year old son, Barron, are having a hard time with this. Sick!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)
May 31, 2017"

THIS, according to Griffin, is 'BULLYING'.

View attachment 130347

No, Kathy, this is called 'consequences of your actions' and being called out for such a disrespectful, anti-American, pathetic act.

This is another example of a liberal snowflake doing something, getting massive blowback for the action, and trying to flip it around and make themselves the 'VICTIM'.

"In the days since it was released, Griffin has lost an endorsement deal, at least one club engagement and a job with CNN."

That's NOT Trump's fault, snowflake - YOU did that shit to yourself! ;p

Remember Ted Nugent said hateful threatening things about Obama? Enough that he was visited by the secret service? Where was your outrage back then?

And Kathy doesn't have to worry. In 2021 the new President will invite her to the White House.

1*iJhRulEQZ31q4oXOQDFGTw.jpeg

So go fuck youself.

Why can't you unintelligent leftist hacks ever approach an issue based upon principle instead of just flailing away like you do?
right? All they had to say was it was poor taste, and unacceptable. What Nugent did as well.
We said right away what Griffin did was wrong. Republicans defended Nugent.

It's not us who are illogical or wrong.

Interesting Republicans can't see the truth when it's one of theirs doing wrong

Forum List

Back