Kathy Griffin Holds Press Conference To Whine About Trump Family Bullying After 'Decapitated Trump'

RAQQA, Syria — The self-proclaimed Islamic State has issued a statement condemning self-proclaimed comedian Kathy Griffin, accusing her of “cultural appropriation” after she posed for a photograph with a mock severed head of President Donald Trump.

Read more: ISIS condemns Kathy Griffin for cultural appropriation

Now that's funny. :thup:
The irony!

Reports indicate that ISIS was at least somewhat relieved to see the swift and overwhelming backlash against Griffin on social media.

“Of course, the West’s social justice ‘warriors’ have always been our ally, and once again, they did not disappoint. We’re thankful that our fatwa friends immediately identified her offensive appropriation of one of our most cherished rituals,” said Aahil al-Raqqa, an executioner for the group.

If I tried to post this picture, it would be a violation of Forum rules, and the moderators would take it down. That's how violent was this image. For a few moments, Barron must have believed his father was actually dead and decapitated, until it was explained to him otherwise by an adult. I hope liberals can explain why it's okay to scare a child like this, scare him into thinking his father is dead, perhaps causing permanent psychological harm.

Since liberals hate children, and abort them and molest them, I'm sure they will come up with a reason why it's okay to traumatize them too.
See right here is the problem. Alternate reality. Who's defending the pic?

Kathy Griffin to hold press conference to address ‘bullying’ from Trump Family

After releasing theISIS-Style photo of herself holding the mock bloody decapitated head of President Donald Trump and an appropriate severe back lash against her, to including CNN firing her, Kathy Griffin is going to hold a press conference to whine about how SHE is the victim in this entire situation because the Trump Family is being 'mean' to her in response to what she did.

President Trump responded to the pathetic act by Tweeting:

"Kathy Griffin should be ashamed of herself. My children, especially my 11 year old son, Barron, are having a hard time with this. Sick!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)
May 31, 2017"

THIS, according to Griffin, is 'BULLYING'.

View attachment 130347

No, Kathy, this is called 'consequences of your actions' and being called out for such a disrespectful, anti-American, pathetic act.

This is another example of a liberal snowflake doing something, getting massive blowback for the action, and trying to flip it around and make themselves the 'VICTIM'.

"In the days since it was released, Griffin has lost an endorsement deal, at least one club engagement and a job with CNN."

That's NOT Trump's fault, snowflake - YOU did that shit to yourself! ;p

Remember Ted Nugent said hateful threatening things about Obama? Enough that he was visited by the secret service? Where was your outrage back then?

And Kathy doesn't have to worry. In 2021 the new President will invite her to the White House.

1*iJhRulEQZ31q4oXOQDFGTw.jpeg

So go fuck youself.

Its all fun and games until someone loses a head

First time for everything. Rightwinger made a funny and I actually laughed.

Duffel Blog is sometimes referred to as “The military version of The Onion,” but this is a misnomer. The gaffe was cleared up in May 2012 when Duffel Blog staff successfully conducted an airborne assault on the offices of The Onion News Network so that others would know “The Onion was actually the civilian version of Duffel Blog.”

Read more: About - Duffel Blog

RAQQA, Syria — The self-proclaimed Islamic State has issued a statement condemning self-proclaimed comedian Kathy Griffin, accusing her of “cultural appropriation” after she posed for a photograph with a mock severed head of President Donald Trump.

Now that's funny. :thup:
The irony!

Reports indicate that ISIS was at least somewhat relieved to see the swift and overwhelming backlash against Griffin on social media.

“Of course, the West’s social justice ‘warriors’ have always been our ally, and once again, they did not disappoint. We’re thankful that our fatwa friends immediately identified her offensive appropriation of one of our most cherished rituals,” said Aahil al-Raqqa, an executioner for the group.

Everybody gets that this is satire, right?

Love the other headlines -- "Tom Cruise confirms he’ll play pilot of cargo plane hauling rubber dog shit out of Hong Kong in ‘Top Gun 2’ ... "Trump cancels ‘Afghan War’ series due to poor TV ratings"..... for those who didn't bother to click....

The thing is, Barron saw this on TV and was traumatized. We will now wait for liberals to explain why it's okay for a liberal comedian to traumatize children with graphic displays of violence against their parents.

Oh, "Barron saw this on TV and was traumatized".

Whattaya think he was when he saw and heard "grab 'em by the pussy" on TV?
Or how 'bout the time he saw his orange parental unit on national TV in a debate talking about the size of his dick?
Or dissing a war POW with "I like people who weren't captured"?
Or making up a story about "thousands and thousands of people on rooftops" and then when a reporter wouldn't back him up, mocking the reporter's congenital disability?
Or inciting his minions to violence with "beat the crap out of him" and "there used to be consequences"

Think maybe he's used to "trauma" by now?
Do you see how Melania looks at Trump and the way he looks at her? That kids going to have issues.

If I tried to post this picture, it would be a violation of Forum rules, and the moderators would take it down. That's how violent was this image. For a few moments, Barron must have believed his father was actually dead and decapitated, until it was explained to him otherwise by an adult. I hope liberals can explain why it's okay to scare a child like this, scare him into thinking his father is dead, perhaps causing permanent psychological harm.

Since liberals hate children, and abort them and molest them, I'm sure they will come up with a reason why it's okay to traumatize them too.
See right here is the problem. Alternate reality. Who's defending the pic?

Oh you'll get a rousing chorus of crickets on that one. Same crickets I get when I ask "who's defending terrorists" when I'm calling out their Composition Fallacies. They bravely run away.

It's a little comic-book fantasy thing they seem to like to do. "Alternate reality".

After releasing theISIS-Style photo of herself holding the mock bloody decapitated head of President Donald Trump and an appropriate severe back lash against her, to including CNN firing her, Kathy Griffin is going to hold a press conference to whine about how SHE is the victim in this entire situation because the Trump Family is being 'mean' to her in response to what she did.

"Kathy Griffin should be ashamed of herself. My children, especially my 11 year old son, Barron, are having a hard time with this. Sick!
May 31, 2017"

View attachment 130347

No, Kathy, this is called 'consequences of your actions' and being called out for such a disrespectful, anti-American, pathetic act.

This is another example of a liberal snowflake doing something, getting massive blowback for the action, and trying to flip it around and make themselves the 'VICTIM'.

"In the days since it was released, Griffin has lost an endorsement deal, at least one club engagement and a job with CNN."

Remember Ted Nugent said hateful threatening things about Obama? Enough that he was visited by the secret service? Where was your outrage back then?

And Kathy doesn't have to worry. In 2021 the new President will invite her to the White House.

1*iJhRulEQZ31q4oXOQDFGTw.jpeg

So go fuck youself.

Why can't you unintelligent leftist hacks ever approach an issue based upon principle instead of just flailing away like you do?
I made a great point. Why can't you stop being hypocrites?
well first you have to prove someone agreed with Nuggent.
I'm known for going back and digging up proof. Don't challenge me. Easy to search by date or just seach Nugent.

And who's defending Griffin?

May 31, 2017"

View attachment 130347

Well she hasn't lost as much as SEAN HANNITY did--with his concocted story over Seth Rich, a DNC staffer that was tragically killed in a robbery attempt--who Sean Hannity tried to put the blame on for Wikileaks. Seth Rich's family threatened a law suit and FOX News retracted the story. Several advertisers have pulled out of the Sean Hannity program.
Sean Hannity loses advertisers amid uproar over slain DNC staffer conspiracy theories

I really can't think of anything more DISGUSTING than trying to blame someone who died tragically than to label them a traitor of this country--(a person who is no longer around to defend himself.)
Rumors Over Sean Hannity's Future Continue While Advertisers Pull Out
Fox News retracts controversial story on Seth Rich’s death, alleged WikiLeaks contact – The Denver Post
Family of Seth Rich threatens legal action over Fox News conspiracy theory report

foxshines.jpg

Indeed Kathy Griffin should not have done that. Why lower yourself to meet eye level with the other side?
But WHY is CNN crushing Fox News in the ratings?
TV Ratings: Trump Crisis Intensifying, CNN and MSNBC Again Beat Fox News

May 31, 2017"

View attachment 130347

It was not ISIS style.. It was actually a play on how Trump described Megan Kelly when he attacked her after the first debate. I defend her right to do it. I do believe that she is a victim. Sean Hannity has tortured the Rich family by using Rich's death to save Trump. He is the one who should be fired.

If anyone is disrespectful, anti-American, and pathetic, it is Trump and his supporters. Defending a evil man like Vladimar Putin for starters. Attacking protestors. Of course the death threats that she has been receiving is okay.

Why is Trump whining about his children? He attacks others and doesn't give a damn about their family. The National Enquirer ran a phony story about Ted Cruz having affairs and falsely accusing women who have families and children.

You and Trump supporters are trash. If Trump did drop dead the country would be better off.

She Was not funny, just shows what many of us left or right have become. Incapable of civil conversation, foul mouth mud waders. Its not easy staying reasonable, we all have a little mud on us.

As Beretta once said, don't do the crime if you can't do the time!

Fair question to ask. If the Trump supporters are thoroughly outraged over the idea that kids Barron's age would see this image,

why are they repeatedly posting it?

Why is the image being plastered all over the political ads in the Georgia special election?

She blamed old powerful men for her situation in life like 20 times. Then fake cried a couple times and said Trump ended her career.

Last I heard CNN fired her not Trump. Stupid liberals NEVER take responsibility for their own actions.

Who??????????
Fail

Do you live under a rock? You know damn well who she is. If you don't, you don't belong on this site

She blamed old powerful men for her situation in life like 20 times. Then fake cried a couple times and said Trump ended her career.

Last I heard CNN fired her not Trump. Stupid liberals NEVER take responsibility for their own actions.

Who??????????
Fail

Do you live under a rock? You know damn well who she is. If you don't, you don't belong on this site

Detecting sarcasm is not your strong suit.

Who??????????
Fail

Detecting sarcasm is not your strong suit.
Playing stupid is yours

Forum List

Back