Kathy Griffin Holds Press Conference To Whine About Trump Family Bullying After 'Decapitated Trump'

Lmfao the secret service is investigating her.. Lmfao

I agree, it's pretty stupid but after the disasters they had over the last few years they are desperate to be taken seriously.

I seen a lot of funny things in my life but a comedian like Kathy who dishes it out but can't take it..

Well priceless...

You certainly hit the nail right on the head there! Libs can never take it very well, they just dish it out.

See right here is the problem. Alternate reality. Who's defending the pic?

As you know, far, far left Progressive Sen. Al Franken defended her until someone saner slapped him up side of his head and he came to his senses and he backed out.

Numerous others but by now I guess some are quietly running for cover, hoping no one noticed.
How did he defend her? What did he say? Now is when you run away.

You really do try hard to remain as ignorant as possible, don't you? I don't run from you, I IGNORE YOU. Not the same at all.

You really should get one of the kids in the neighborhood to teach you, or maybe do your "Bing" searches for you.

Al Franken to Appear With Kathy Griffin Despite ‘Unacceptable’ Image: She ‘Begged for Forgiveness’
Al Franken Will Still Attend Event With Kathy Griffin Amidst Photo Turmoil

Lmfao the secret service is investigating her.. Lmfao

I agree, it's pretty stupid but after the disasters they had over the last few years they are desperate to be taken seriously.

I seen a lot of funny things in my life but a comedian like Kathy who dishes it out but can't take it..

Well priceless...

You certainly hit the nail right on the head there! Libs can never take it very well, they just dish it out.

That's why the media hates the president, they are so used to make fun of them..

And aghast when a president fights back against them..

This is a new one..

To think the world lost its apples over Mike Brown, Freddie Grey, etc but wants to back up this woman and her hate speech. We all know where we have seen the abomination severed head shit.....

See right here is the problem. Alternate reality. Who's defending the pic?

As you know, far, far left Progressive Sen. Al Franken defended her until someone saner slapped him up side of his head and he came to his senses and he backed out.

Numerous others but by now I guess some are quietly running for cover, hoping no one noticed.
How did he defend her? What did he say? Now is when you run away.

You really do try hard to remain as ignorant as possible, don't you? I don't run from you, I IGNORE YOU. Not the same at all.

You really should get one of the kids in the neighborhood to teach you, or maybe do your "Bing" searches for you.

Al Franken to Appear With Kathy Griffin Despite ‘Unacceptable’ Image: She ‘Begged for Forgiveness’
Al Franken Will Still Attend Event With Kathy Griffin Amidst Photo Turmoil
Wow he's attending an event she may or may not still be attending.

You guys gonna Dixie Chicks her?

Kathy Griffin to hold press conference to address ‘bullying’ from Trump Family

After releasing theISIS-Style photo of herself holding the mock bloody decapitated head of President Donald Trump and an appropriate severe back lash against her, to including CNN firing her, Kathy Griffin is going to hold a press conference to whine about how SHE is the victim in this entire situation because the Trump Family is being 'mean' to her in response to what she did.

President Trump responded to the pathetic act by Tweeting:

"Kathy Griffin should be ashamed of herself. My children, especially my 11 year old son, Barron, are having a hard time with this. Sick!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)
May 31, 2017"

THIS, according to Griffin, is 'BULLYING'.

View attachment 130347

No, Kathy, this is called 'consequences of your actions' and being called out for such a disrespectful, anti-American, pathetic act.

This is another example of a liberal snowflake doing something, getting massive blowback for the action, and trying to flip it around and make themselves the 'VICTIM'.

"In the days since it was released, Griffin has lost an endorsement deal, at least one club engagement and a job with CNN."

That's NOT Trump's fault, snowflake - YOU did that shit to yourself! ;p
Notice it's a righty who started this thread and boy do the righties love talking about this instead of Russia.

And I just remembered how Republicans did the Dixie Chicks. Boy don't talk about your president or you people will ruin them. But Ted Nugent is cool

Kathy Griffin to hold press conference to address ‘bullying’ from Trump Family

After releasing theISIS-Style photo of herself holding the mock bloody decapitated head of President Donald Trump and an appropriate severe back lash against her, to including CNN firing her, Kathy Griffin is going to hold a press conference to whine about how SHE is the victim in this entire situation because the Trump Family is being 'mean' to her in response to what she did.

President Trump responded to the pathetic act by Tweeting:

"Kathy Griffin should be ashamed of herself. My children, especially my 11 year old son, Barron, are having a hard time with this. Sick!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)
May 31, 2017"

THIS, according to Griffin, is 'BULLYING'.

View attachment 130347

No, Kathy, this is called 'consequences of your actions' and being called out for such a disrespectful, anti-American, pathetic act.

This is another example of a liberal snowflake doing something, getting massive blowback for the action, and trying to flip it around and make themselves the 'VICTIM'.

"In the days since it was released, Griffin has lost an endorsement deal, at least one club engagement and a job with CNN."

That's NOT Trump's fault, snowflake - YOU did that shit to yourself! ;p
Notice it's a righty who started this thread and boy do the righties love talking about this instead of Russia.

And I just remembered how Republicans did the Dixie Chicks. Boy don't talk about your president or you people will ruin them. But Ted Nugent is cool
We can understand why you would want to change the focus of this thread. It can't be easy seeing another one of you idiots getting a smack down from the majority.
:)

Last edited:
To me, if that girl couldn't take what is now being thrown in her direction, she shouldn't have dished it out in the first place.

God bless you and our leader and his family always!!!

Holly

P.S. I heard her say earlier today on that Inside Edition show that she has no intention of laying off of our leader, that she will continue to trash him however she wants to. Well in my opinion if she doesn't want anyone else in such a game, she shouldn't be showing us how to play it.

To me, if that girl couldn't take what is now being thrown in her direction, she shouldn't have dished it out in the first place.

God bless you and our leader and his family always!!!

Holly

P.S. I heard her say earlier today on that Inside Edition show that she has no intention of laying off of our leader, that she will continue to trash him however she wants to. Well in my opinion if she doesn't want anyone else in such a game, she shouldn't be showing us how to play it.
She's a 56 year old woman who should know better. It's why I can't feel bad for her.

Griffin single-handedly destroyed her own career and continues to dig the whole deeper.

“If she were my client, I’d tell her to shut the f— up,” public relations expert Howard Bragma said."

Is Kathy Griffin's Career Over? Top Crisis Managers Weigh In
Just like Republicans did to the Dixie Chicks for speaking out against the bush regime.

But then go to Ted Nugent concerts.

Would it be distasteful to have Kim Jung uns head decapitated? So it's ok if it's an evil dictators?

Griffin single-handedly destroyed her own career and continues to dig the whole deeper.

“If she were my client, I’d tell her to shut the f— up,” public relations expert Howard Bragma said."

Just like Republicans did to the Dixie Chicks for speaking out against the bush regime.

Would it be distasteful to have Kim Jung uns head decapitated? So it's ok if it's an evil dictators?
The Dixie Chicks miscalculated the political tolerance of their target audience. Just like Kathy Griffin did. If you don't want to lose revenue...don't piss off your fans.

You're actually trying to compare Griffin's 'ISIS' BEHEADING PHOTO OP to the Fixie Chicks?

Listen, snowflake, and learn the lesson both the Chicks and Griffin had to learn the hard way.

'You' gave the right to voice your opinion and do stupid shit like they did. It is also the fans' right to voice their opinions by refusing to patronize them. It's called 'CONSEQUENCES'.

Perhaps that is why Snowflakes / Democrats are always blaming other people for their actions, like Griffin is doing - to avoid consequences of their actions.

The Dixie Chicks miscalculated the political tolerance of their target audience. Just like Kathy Griffin did. If you don't want to lose revenue...don't piss off your fans.

Streisand stopped her concert once to attack Bush. A man in the audience stood up and told her to shut the hell up and sing.

Fans don't pay money to singers and comedians for political commentary.

'Shut up and sing.'

The majority of Americans, like that PR Crisis Expert, are telling Griffin to just STFU!

Consequences of your own actions can be a b!tch - embrace the SUCK, Kathy!

She displayed a grotesque terrorist act which is a hate speech statement
If same had been done to Barry, let's say an equally(maybe) distasteful bust with a banana stuffed in mouth, it would be front page news everywhere and the flake melt would cause the liberal long anticipated rising of the oceans

Forum List

Back