Kathy Griffin Holds Press Conference To Whine About Trump Family Bullying After 'Decapitated Trump'

I laughed so hard watching Kathy 'ISIS' Griffin break into tears while claiming OLD WHITE MEN did this to her.

Bwuhahaha.

That press conference was funnier than any stand-up routine she has ever done.

:p
Old white men made her turn Isis?
Well trump and family forced her to hold that severed head or else! I heard her say that

I laughed so hard watching Kathy 'ISIS' Griffin break into tears while claiming OLD WHITE MEN did this to her. Bwuhahaha.
Well trump and family forced her to hold that severed head or else! I heard her say that
I heard that too!

Poor Kathy has been victimized TWICE now!

Kathy Griffin to hold press conference to address ‘bullying’ from Trump Family

After releasing theISIS-Style photo of herself holding the mock bloody decapitated head of President Donald Trump and an appropriate severe back lash against her, to including CNN firing her, Kathy Griffin is going to hold a press conference to whine about how SHE is the victim in this entire situation because the Trump Family is being 'mean' to her in response to what she did.

President Trump responded to the pathetic act by Tweeting:

"Kathy Griffin should be ashamed of herself. My children, especially my 11 year old son, Barron, are having a hard time with this. Sick!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)
May 31, 2017"

THIS, according to Griffin, is 'BULLYING'.

View attachment 130347

No, Kathy, this is called 'consequences of your actions' and being called out for such a disrespectful, anti-American, pathetic act.

This is another example of a liberal snowflake doing something, getting massive blowback for the action, and trying to flip it around and make themselves the 'VICTIM'.

"In the days since it was released, Griffin has lost an endorsement deal, at least one club engagement and a job with CNN."

That's NOT Trump's fault, snowflake - YOU did that shit to yourself! ;p

Remember Ted Nugent said hateful threatening things about Obama? Enough that he was visited by the secret service? Where was your outrage back then?

And Kathy doesn't have to worry. In 2021 the new President will invite her to the White House.

1*iJhRulEQZ31q4oXOQDFGTw.jpeg

So go fuck youself.

Why can't you unintelligent leftist hacks ever approach an issue based upon principle instead of just flailing away like you do?
right? All they had to say was it was poor taste, and unacceptable. What Nugent did as well.
We said right away what Griffin did was wrong. Republicans defended Nugent.

It's not us who are illogical or wrong.

Interesting Republicans can't see the truth when it's one of theirs doing wrong
Post one link with that!

Again, each had a right to do what they did. I question no person's free speech rights. It is however the consequences they must deal with.

I laughed so hard watching Kathy 'ISIS' Griffin break into tears while claiming OLD WHITE MEN did this to her. Bwuhahaha.
I heard that too!

Poor Kathy has been victimized TWICE now!
Trump certainly has some fking awesome powers eh? I mean he got that whack job in Oregon to kill two men and injure a third. Damn, with all that power Hitlery had no chance.

Not sure why all the lib waste laughed at him!

After releasing theISIS-Style photo of herself holding the mock bloody decapitated head of President Donald Trump and an appropriate severe back lash against her, to including CNN firing her, Kathy Griffin is going to hold a press conference to whine about how SHE is the victim in this entire situation because the Trump Family is being 'mean' to her in response to what she did.

"Kathy Griffin should be ashamed of herself. My children, especially my 11 year old son, Barron, are having a hard time with this. Sick!
May 31, 2017"

View attachment 130347

No, Kathy, this is called 'consequences of your actions' and being called out for such a disrespectful, anti-American, pathetic act.

This is another example of a liberal snowflake doing something, getting massive blowback for the action, and trying to flip it around and make themselves the 'VICTIM'.

"In the days since it was released, Griffin has lost an endorsement deal, at least one club engagement and a job with CNN."

Easy65. having no life of his own, spends hours getting pleasure in the misfortune of others. Once again, the crazy right wing membership piles on, bullies always do.

What better definition is there to define assholes (don't bother EChamber members, I know exactly how you will respond to my post in unison) in lockstep.

May 31, 2017"

View attachment 130347

Well she hasn't lost as much as SEAN HANNITY did--with his concocted story over Seth Rich, a DNC staffer that was tragically killed in a robbery attempt--who Sean Hannity tried to put the blame on for Wikileaks. Seth Rich's family threatened a law suit and FOX News retracted the story. Several advertisers have pulled out of the Sean Hannity program.
Sean Hannity loses advertisers amid uproar over slain DNC staffer conspiracy theories

I really can't think of anything more DISGUSTING than trying to blame someone who died tragically than to label them a traitor of this country--(a person who is no longer around to defend himself.)
Rumors Over Sean Hannity's Future Continue While Advertisers Pull Out
Fox News retracts controversial story on Seth Rich’s death, alleged WikiLeaks contact – The Denver Post
Family of Seth Rich threatens legal action over Fox News conspiracy theory report

foxshines.jpg

Indeed Kathy Griffin should not have done that. Why lower yourself to meet eye level with the other side?
But WHY is CNN crushing Fox News in the ratings?
TV Ratings: Trump Crisis Intensifying, CNN and MSNBC Again Beat Fox News
It was no robbery it was an assassination. Thanks for playing. Hannity is spot on

May 31, 2017"

View attachment 130347

Easy65. having no life of his own, spends hours getting pleasure in the misfortune of others. Once again, the crazy right wing membership piles on, bullies always do.

What better definition is there to define assholes (don't bother EChamber members, I know exactly how you will respond to my post in unison) in lockstep.
Huh? Are you saying we made her do it? Really you're going there? You are truly a fk job

Who??????????
Fail

Do you live under a rock? You know damn well who she is. If you don't, you don't belong on this site

Detecting sarcasm is not your strong suit.
Playing stupid is yours

You know, being an ass to everyone seems to be your talent. Nobody likes you!
I like him :popcorn:
I like him too

See right here is the problem. Alternate reality. Who's defending the pic?

As you know, far, far left Progressive Sen. Al Franken defended her until someone saner slapped him up side of his head and he came to his senses and he backed out.

Numerous others but by now I guess some are quietly running for cover, hoping no one noticed.
How did he defend her? What did he say? Now is when you run away.

You really do try hard to remain as ignorant as possible, don't you? I don't run from you, I IGNORE YOU. Not the same at all.

You really should get one of the kids in the neighborhood to teach you, or maybe do your "Bing" searches for you.

Al Franken to Appear With Kathy Griffin Despite ‘Unacceptable’ Image: She ‘Begged for Forgiveness’
Al Franken Will Still Attend Event With Kathy Griffin Amidst Photo Turmoil
Wow he's attending an event she may or may not still be attending.

You guys gonna Dixie Chicks her?
It's our right right? You act like we're supposed to give her hugs. Nope she's a fk and if you liked it you're a fk too. Hey fk, how you doing?

May 31, 2017"

View attachment 130347

Remember Ted Nugent said hateful threatening things about Obama? Enough that he was visited by the secret service? Where was your outrage back then?

And Kathy doesn't have to worry. In 2021 the new President will invite her to the White House.

1*iJhRulEQZ31q4oXOQDFGTw.jpeg

So go fuck youself.

Griffin is an idiot as is Nugent, they are free to say and do stupid things and we are all allowed to be critical and call the names. She is free to cry and whine all she wants. Maybe she won't be so stupid next time.

Forum List

Back