Kathy Griffin Holds Press Conference To Whine About Trump Family Bullying After 'Decapitated Trump'

She blamed old powerful men for her situation in life like 20 times. Then fake cried a couple times and said Trump ended her career.

Last I heard CNN fired her not Trump. Stupid liberals NEVER take responsibility for their own actions.

Who??????????
Fail

Do you live under a rock? You know damn well who she is. If you don't, you don't belong on this site

Detecting sarcasm is not your strong suit.
Playing stupid is yours

You know, being an ass to everyone seems to be your talent. Nobody likes you!

She blamed old powerful men for her situation in life like 20 times. Then fake cried a couple times and said Trump ended her career.

Last I heard CNN fired her not Trump. Stupid liberals NEVER take responsibility for their own actions.

Who??????????
Fail

Do you live under a rock? You know damn well who she is. If you don't, you don't belong on this site

Playing stupid is yours

I'm not here to be liked. I'm here for my pleasure. Your admiration is not required.

Where'd somebody make a "death threat against the President"?

Outside of Jeremy Christian I mean.

Protests in the streets calling to kill trump, even attempts on him during the campaign.

Beheading trump and scaring his son went too far. Inciting muslims to try to kill him with the image.

Half of hollywood vocally wishing him death and supporting open rebellion.

Enough. This is the president, any threat should instantly be investigated by FBI and Secret Service as treason.

Who??????????
Fail

Playing stupid is yours

I like him :popcorn:

Who??????????
Fail

Playing stupid is yours

Oh shit, the hot girl likes me!

*secretly changes his depends*

Who??????????
Fail

Playing stupid is yours

I'm not here to be liked. I'm here for my pleasure. Your admiration is not required.

Well, I won't bother you any more. Goodbye asshole!

Who??????????
Fail

Playing stupid is yours

Apparently, then nobody likes you either!

Fail

Playing stupid is yours

Apparently, then nobody likes you either!
Jesus dude, calm down. It's all just for fun

1. Sorry, can't see the video.
2. Is this thread about Ted? Ummm...no. Try sticking to the topic.

It's concert footage of the entertainer, who President Trump honored at the White House who has said and done much worse things about President Obama, that was encouraging President Obama to "Suck on his Machine Gun".

It was part of my analysis of the difference in the way Griffin is being treated by most of the left and how a similar 'class act's' action has been treated by the right.

You guys remind me of the Muslims in the ME and their riots over a fucking books, cartoons and seriously bad movie trailers.

Ted never played the victim card like Griffin, calling criticism of his acts 'bullying'. Griffin is playing the 'victim' card to avoid criticism of her f*ed up act.

What part of her act was it?

Terrible Ted whines like a big bitch. I don't remember President Obama mentioning Ted's repeated conduct. I could be wrong maybe he said something publicly?

Did the Motor City Mad Man ever apologize for telling the President to Suck on a Machine Gun Ted was holding?

Nope.
What Ted says is usually funny tho....

I guess Cobain needs to issue an apology for calling Trump 'Putin's Dick Holster'.

Let's all send out a wave of insincere apologies, shall we?
:haha:

Apparently you on the left are thin-skinned.
Apparently nothing's funny when it's at your expense...even though most of your jokes are designed to make fun of people in the cruelest manner...

"Cobain"? :uhh:

Actually I believe it was "cock holster", not "dick holster". But Kurt Cobain is dead, so it wasn't either.

In any case nobody dies from being a cock holster. They do tend to die though from either being decapitated or "sucking on" the business end of a rifle.

Smells like false comparison spirit.
Cock...Dick....same same. If he said Cock .......that's even worse.
And I don't watch his show so I don't care how you spell it......Dick.

The worst part about this is that Kathy Griffin is not funny!! She's always been crass, coarse, and classless.

Very true. Here she is at a gig singing with Gloria Estefan. Obviously, she can't stand for anyone to be in the spotlight except her.

kathy-griffin-flashes-her-white-granny-panties.jpg

See right here is the problem. Alternate reality. Who's defending the pic?

As you know, far, far left Progressive Sen. Al Franken defended her until someone saner slapped him up side of his head and he came to his senses and he backed out.

Numerous others but by now I guess some are quietly running for cover, hoping no one noticed.

See right here is the problem. Alternate reality. Who's defending the pic?

As you know, far, far left Progressive Sen. Al Franken defended her until someone saner slapped him up side of his head and he came to his senses and he backed out.

Numerous others but by now I guess some are quietly running for cover, hoping no one noticed.
How did he defend her? What did he say? Now is when you run away.

If Al frankin defended her that would be the headline.

I'll say this. She should get what Ted Nugent got. A visit from the secret service then invited to the White House in 2021

I'll say this. She should get what Ted Nugent got. A visit from the secret service then invited to the White House in 2021

Fair question to ask. If the Trump supporters are thoroughly outraged over the idea that kids Barron's age would see this image,

why are they repeatedly posting it?

Why is the image being plastered all over the political ads in the Georgia special election?

Probably because it is effective and is such an embarrassment to even Progressives. Not an easy thing to do! Manslaughter doesn't faze them so this must really be over the top. Perhaps Progressives would have been more aware had there been a photo of Mary Jo dead in the car.

You can't keep up the secret service did vist her..

You know, if you think about it, Trump should be thanking Griffin for what she did, because it's giving FOX news something to talk about so they don't have to cover the Russian thing.

Also, it's kinda cut back on the Russian coverage on the other channels as well.

I wonder if Trump secretly paid her to do this so that the focus would be on something other than his Russian connection?

Forum List

Back