Kathy Griffin Just Asked Her Millions Of Followers To Dox And Harass A Bunch Of Kids

The Left hate children.
View attachment 241156

Kathy Griffin on Twitter

And of course it’s over Fake News the MSM started. The video shows there was anything but harassment.

WATCH: Media Claims Native American 'Harassed' by MAGA Students. Not Even Close...
The kid just is standing there smiling and the Native dude looks several times like he nearly missed striking the kid in the face with his drumstick. The drummer is striking so close to the kid’s face, nudging nearer as he does that the kid actually starts flinching, expecting to be struck any second.

It is quite clear the drummer is the aggressor. Wonder how much Soros paid him.
I love how conservative republicans can turn themselves into victims over ANYTHING. :71:
I'd believe you but you have guys wearing dresses in little girls public bathrooms.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, hey you guys, someone tweeted again, it's an outrage.
Depends on the context of the tweet, doesn't it. You're not one for thinking much, it seems.

He's a flamer...another JoeB here to impress with his self importance from what he perceives as an ivory tower...much higher than his "underlings:

He's a moron

He's a flamer...another JoeB here to impress with his self importance from what he perceives as an ivory tower...much higher than his "underlings:

He's a moron
He's definitely a strange one. JoeB is just kind of a jerk. There should be a thread here just for rating other posters.
It could get rather nasty and intense though. I put three people on ignore today.

He's a moron
He's definitely a strange one. JoeB is just kind of a jerk. There should be a thread here just for rating other posters.
It could get rather nasty and intense though. I put three people on ignore today.

He sure struggled in the FZ. For some strange reason he was aghast people flamed each other there and still couldn't grasp it after it was explained.

Not the brightest bulb on the strand

This coming from the right-wing which started how many threads on or about David Hogg?
David Hogg politicized the killings of classmates with his astro turfed campaign and made himself a political figure. He put himself in the spotlight of public attention.
This is hardly the same thing. Try again.
You are right. Hogg isn't a bullying thug.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
This coming from the right-wing which started how many threads on or about David Hogg?
David Hogg politicized the killings of classmates with his astro turfed campaign and made himself a political figure. He put himself in the spotlight of public attention.
This is hardly the same thing. Try again.
It is exactly the same thing except David had more class.

The Left hate children.
View attachment 241156

Kathy Griffin on Twitter

And of course it’s over Fake News the MSM started. The video shows there was anything but harassment.

WATCH: Media Claims Native American 'Harassed' by MAGA Students. Not Even Close...
The kid just is standing there smiling and the Native dude looks several times like he nearly missed striking the kid in the face with his drumstick. The drummer is striking so close to the kid’s face, nudging nearer as he does that the kid actually starts flinching, expecting to be struck any second.

It is quite clear the drummer is the aggressor. Wonder how much Soros paid him.
I love how conservative republicans can turn themselves into victims over ANYTHING. :71:
I'd believe you but you have guys wearing dresses in little girls public bathrooms.
What exactly is a "little girls public bathroom"?...as opposed to a ladies public bathroom?

I'm embarrassed that I accepted the MSM lie. I should have known the minorities are ALWAYS the instigators and trouble makers.
Good for these kids standing up to these brown troublemakers.

Forum List

Back