Katy Perry slammed by Leftists

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018

Her benign and fairly unifying tweet slammed by the “woke” crowd. I am trying to keep an open mind but the far left make it nearly impossible.

Silence is violence and so is voting Red it seems. Very sad. Twitter is a sewer.

Her benign and fairly unifying tweet slammed by the “woke” crowd. I am trying to keep an open mind but the far left make it nearly impossible.

Silence is violence and so is voting Red it seems. Very sad. Twitter is a sewer.
The LW Trump hater deserves whatever shit she gets.

Shows how they turn on one another on a whim

Shows how they turn on one another on a whim
Perry is simply another LW psycho.

The Spanish broad just got canceld

skdkfkcc.jpg

I love it when they eat thier own

I wouldn't eat her
she's a midget and a moron who is a frightening beast without make up on
:p

Yeah. Saw that. Thought those trolling her are pathetic.

God. Do you get any joy out of life? Any?

God. Do you get any joy out of life? Any?
We should be asking you the same. You’re on a US board and live in New Zealand.

That’s our lovely far left. The “woke” crowd. Aka pathetic. Correct.

Deplorables are the best light entertainment on the planet.

And free! Well, included at no extra charge in one's ISP service is more accurate.

Woo hoo!

Not a huge fan of the woke mob.

Not a huge fan of the woke mob.
Then show me a post where you criticize the "woke" leftists as you just said I "whine" about them. You whined about Trump but the real danger to America is the free speech suppression of the leftists.

Let's see if you vilify them the way you went after Trump or are you a hypocrite?

Being on here isn't joyous? I'm not the one whining 24/7 about leftists.
I don't spend nearly as much time on here as you.
Correct. But I am actually an American. I don't consider factual statements as whining.

Who cares about nationality? Only Americans. The net has brought the world a lot closer together. Get used to it. Actually, you should be used to it. It's been around for almost 20 years.

Correct. But I am actually an American. I don't consider factual statements as whining.

Who cares about nationality? Only Americans. The net has brought the world a lot closer together. Get used to it. Actually, you should be used to it. It's been around for almost 20 years.
Closer together or further apart? I care. If I didn't care, I would not constantly call you out on it.

Closer together or further apart? I care. If I didn't care, I would not constantly call you out on it.

Well, actually, a bit of both I guess. It certainly shows people for who they are without the media filter.
I know you care thus my 'only Americans' remark.

They can steal the election, but I'm not going to sit here and let them bad mouth Zooey Deschanel's slutty twin sister!

116999ecb25ac04c42cdac0a91c578439f-29-angry-face.rsquare.w330.jpg

Forum List

Back