Kav assassination attempt ignored by all 4 major TV news channels

Hey, if they managed to kill him, it would have actually been news.
Would the illegal Supreme Court leak over the abortion case be news?

Would it be news that Left wing groups then gave out the addresses of where only the Conservative Supreme Court Justices live and where their children go to school and church be news?

Would it be news that after the attempted assassination that the DNC blocked votes to help protect them more?

Or would it be news that the Left illegally protests in front of their homes which Merrick Garland and his Left winged goons refuse to acknowledge and enforce the law to prevent them?

Just curious.

Of course, I hear no condemnation from democrats in power of the attack on the democracy, just talk of January 6th from those on the Left.

\Would that be news and should the GOP form a committee to investigate this before the nation like they are doing Trump?

Your first mistake is even inquiring in the mainstream.

Even if they did report on it...They always lie...about everything.

Do you WANT to be lied to?

They are vile propagandists...so why even acknowledge their existence?

I can honestly say that I have not watched network news in....15 years?...yeah...about that.

I will see snippets passing through an airport...or as part of a podcast...but actually watching those fucking criminals?

No.

Your first mistake is even inquiring in the mainstream.

Even if they did report on it...They always lie...about everything.

Do you WANT to be lied to?

They are vile propagandists...so why even acknowledge their existence?

I can honestly say that I have not watched network news in....15 years?...yeah...about that.

I will see snippets passing through an airport...or as part of a podcast...but actually watching those fucking criminals?

No.
Just wondering what their excuses are, or if they even bother giving one anymore and just concede being the Left arm of the DNC.

Just more of a curiosity thingy.

Would the illegal Supreme Court leak over the abortion case be news?

Yes, how dare someone tell us what these bullies in robes are about to do to us!

Would it be news that Left wing groups then gave out the addresses of where only the Conservative Supreme Court Justices live and where their children go to school and church be news?

Sucks to be them. As they used to tell me when I was in the service, you knew the job was dangerous when you took it.

Would it be news that after the attempted assassination that the DNC blocked votes to help protect them more?

Why should we? Frankly, they had a choice to NOT take rights away from millions of women. Particularly since every last one of them got in front of the Senate and agreed that Roe was settled law.

Or would it be news that the Left illegally protests in front of their homes which Merrick Garland and his Left winged goons refuse to acknowledge and enforce the law to prevent them?

Last time I checked, the First Amendment says they have a right to protest. Just like the Second Amendment says they have a right to own guns. I'm just not seeing the problem here.

During the January 6th riots there were no planned assassinations of heads of state, just protests, but that was news?

During a planned assassination of one of the 3 major branches of government the media says is not really news?

Speaks volumes.

Yes, how dare someone tell us what these bullies in robes are about to do to us!

Sucks to be them. As they used to tell me when I was in the service, you knew the job was dangerous when you took it.

Why should we? Frankly, they had a choice to NOT take rights away from millions of women. Particularly since every last one of them got in front of the Senate and agreed that Roe was settled law.

Last time I checked, the First Amendment says they have a right to protest. Just like the Second Amendment says they have a right to own guns. I'm just not seeing the problem here.
So you hate the democratic system as is and endorse attempted assassination of conservative Judges

Duly noted, but then, we already knew you were a lawless murdering Leftist.

So you hate the democratic system as is and endorse attempted assassination of conservative Judges

Duly noted, but then, we already knew you were a lawless murdering Leftist.

Uh, Kavanaugh isn't in there because of a "democratic" system. He was appointed by a president who was rejected by the people, because a senate refused to follow its own rules in vetting SCOTUS judges.

If the rest of us have to live with crazy people with guns, so should Rapey Brett. The difference is, he could actually DO something about it.

WTF?
NOW republicans aren't for the 2nd amendment?

A California man who was allegedly armed with a gun, knife and various tools when he was arrested in the early morning near Justice Brett Kavanaugh's house in Maryland has been charged with attempted murder, federal officials said in court papers filed Wednesday.

The thug police violated his "due process" rights.

The man was detained around 1:50 a.m. after making threats against Kavanaugh, according to an FBI affidavit filed in federal court in Maryland. The suspect was transported to Montgomery County Police 2nd District in Bethesda, Maryland, Supreme Court spokeswoman Patricia McCabe said.

That was a republican that made the threats to frame, Roske.
Roske was merely seeing the sights in Maryland.

Uh, Kavanaugh isn't in there because of a "democratic" system. He was appointed by a president who was rejected by the people, because a senate refused to follow its own rules in vetting SCOTUS judges.

If the rest of us have to live with crazy people with guns, so should Rapey Brett. The difference is, he could actually DO something about it.
Another demented avenger subverted demoralized zombie Marxist moron that believes the Ballsy Ford LIES.

"Rapey"...... Your mind has been raped by your Marxist masters; congratulations!

Yep, CNN, ABC, NBC, and CBS completely ignored it.

More proof of their partisanship, and lack of credibility.
No you don't , I heard it on CNN, and all the channels(I imagine) , it was big news. Figures it was Fox news, you can tell them for me, they didn't hold the 1st Jan 6th hearing (one of the many). Big news can't escape too many channels. The Jan 6th committee was big news, but Fox didn't air it.

Last edited:
Just wondering what their excuses are, or if they even bother giving one anymore and just concede being the Left arm of the DNC.

Just more of a curiosity thingy.
That's exactly what they are.

Would you give Pelosi, or those schmaltz slurping dickbags Schumer, and Schiff your time?

Then why their mouthpieces?

Not picking on you...I just see these types of posts on here all the time.

Venting I guess.

Nasty human being. ^^^

Libtards, front and center. :p

These progtards are vile examples of humanity.

Whoever votes for these fuckers is out of their cotton pickin minds

Forum List

Back