Kav assassination attempt ignored by all 4 major TV news channels

Yes, how dare someone tell us what these bullies in robes are about to do to us!

Sucks to be them. As they used to tell me when I was in the service, you knew the job was dangerous when you took it.

Why should we? Frankly, they had a choice to NOT take rights away from millions of women. Particularly since every last one of them got in front of the Senate and agreed that Roe was settled law.

Last time I checked, the First Amendment says they have a right to protest. Just like the Second Amendment says they have a right to own guns. I'm just not seeing the problem here.
You say that about an abortion doctor. Then maybe you loons should shut up about the abortion doctor that got killed years ago. He knew the job was a dangerous one, right?

See what I mean? You just confirmed the insanity of the Trumpers. You all have lost your marbles.
It was newsworthy and if it had been an attempt on one of the three liberal judges the rhetoric on how violent the right is would have been on every Sunday show and you’d be all over it, you are minimizing the attempt on a Supreme Court Justice’s life.

You lied about the OP and wont apologize to them for it, that tells us what kind of person you are.

Nice debate tactic on trying to minimize my statemenwith your cheap shot.

I don’t see what else MAGA wanted to see reported?
Where he got his gun maybe?

1655129293191.jpeg

If this were a progressive justice Trump would have been impeached again, post-presidency.

Trump WAS impeached twice
Republicans looked the other way

The guy stalking Kavanaugh was arrested and will spend decades in prison

What else do you want?

I'll bet slap on the wrist, and they will claim it's because he called to turn himself in and changed his mind before he did anything.

Trump WAS impeached twice
Republicans looked the other way

The guy stalking Kavanaugh was arrested and will spend decades in prison

What else do you want?
Protection for the Supreme Court Justices which Pelosi doesn't seem to care about. Ask yourself why.

Protection for the Supreme Court Justices which Pelosi doesn't seem to care about. Ask yourself why.

Seems Kavanaugh had protection at his home
They caught the guy
What are you complaining about?

Seems Kavanaugh had protection at his home
They caught the guy
What are you complaining about?
Like I said, if this had been a lefty the guy was going after the Sunday shows would all be outraged, since it was a conservative judge, they all went silent. Wonder why?

Do you think more laws would have protected him?

The guy never actually attempted to klll Kavanaugh
He just planned it and turned himself in when he saw police at Kavanaughs home

Networks gave it appropriate attention
yes he planned an attempted assassination and coup….and did so under the direction of Chucky S and encouragement of Xiden

Yep, CNN, ABC, NBC, and CBS completely ignored it.

More proof of their partisanship, and lack of credibility.

The attempt wasn't a main story suitable for the Sunday news shows. The major networks covered it, and gave it the attention it deserved, which is not a lot.

There was no actual attempt on Kavenaugh's life, so how much attention do you think it deserves?

And the FBI. You could make a case that senator Schumer created the environment that led to the assassination attempt and he is guilty of sedition.

Forum List

Back