Kavanaugh accuser wants FBI investigation before hearing

Kavanaugh kept saying during the Fox News interview that he wants a "fair process". Then why doesn't he take a polygraph test and request a thorough FBI investigation? Why?

...the accuses has a right to speedy justice...
Yep... the sooner the FBI re-opens its investigation, the speedier the conclusion.
Why did Frankenfeinstein hold on to the letter for months.....AND THEN leaked the name?
All of the questions and answers would be history by now, right?
The timing doesn't matter a damn.

If Fein(Franken)stein brought the allegations before the entire Senate one minute before voting began, they still need investigating.
It's all politics, dude/dudette, nothing more, and dirty politics like what Reid did to Romney and what Tester did to Jackson.
It's the despicable game your party plays because there are no consequences for their actions.
It just show how little integrity that you and your ilk have in not admitting it.
Elections have consequences.....remember?

Yep... the sooner the FBI re-opens its investigation, the speedier the conclusion.

"Yep, everything means that I should get my way, and the sooner I get my way, the better."

Are you still confused over the whole "no jurisdiction" thing, or are you just blowing it off because those silly law things mean nothing in the face of what you want?
Nice try.

Not.

This is not a matter of jurisdiction.

The FBI is charged with conducting background investigations pertaining to SCOTUS nominees.

This includes all aspects of public and private life, in connection with both past events and present-day activities.

When all data has been gathered, it is assessed by the agency, which serves up its own macro level opinion.

Those findings are then turned over to the appropriate agency or requesting body, for final adjudication.

If an FBI investigation is closed, and new data comes to light afterwards of a significant nature, then the case is re-opened.

The FBI is not in charge of local teen drinking parties. One more time: Give us five questions the FBI could ask that would put us any closer to knowing the truth.

Kavanaugh kept saying during the Fox News interview that he wants a "fair process". Then why doesn't he take a polygraph test and request a thorough FBI investigation? Why?
It still wouldn't be enough for you and you know it. And, so does everyone else on the board. Go post a picture

Why did Frankenfeinstein hold on to the letter for months.....AND THEN leaked the name?

If Fein(Franken)stein brought the allegations before the entire Senate one minute before voting began, they still need investigating.

They are not after an investigation. If they were, Frankenstein would have approached them when she got the letter.

The investigation is to buy more time so more loons can come out with more fake stories.

They are not after an investigation. If they were, Frankenstein would have approached them when she got the letter.

The investigation is to buy more time so more loons can come out with more fake stories.

Seems apparent from the Ramirez story that they're out there actively beating the bushes for people who can be convinced to accuse him of things.

...It's all politics, dude/dudette, nothing more, and dirty politics like what Reid did to Romney and what Tester did to Jackson...
But if it's politics wrapped in a legitimate allegation of sexual misconduct by a future Justice of the Supreme Court, that changes things.
...It's the despicable game your party plays because there are no consequences for their actions...
It's not my party... I don't give a flying phukk about the Democrats... I'm concerned about the victim (alleged).

...It just show how little integrity that you and your ilk have in not admitting it...
You're wrong, but you already know that; it's just that you cannot afford to admit it publicly.

...Elections have consequences.....remember?
Indeed they do.

The Idiot Dems lost that one good-and-proper.

Trouble is, you're setting yourselves up for a similar Fall From Grace.

The sad, pathetic thing is, ya'll can't see it.

It still wouldn't be enough for you and you know it. And, so does everyone else on the board. Go post a picture

Well, it would help, but it wouldn't clear him from lying under oath. Yes, more pictures...

Well, it would help, but it wouldn't clear him from lying under oath. Yes, more pictures...
Help what????? You're just a party lackey and spew what your masters tell you. Simple minds

...They are not after an investigation...
That's what they're yelling for in public.

...If they were, Frankenstein would have approached them when she got the letter...
Perhaps she was trying to protect the woman?

...The investigation is to buy more time so more loons can come out with more fake stories.
Then find a middle-ground... do a 3-day Anita-Hill -style snapshot revisiting of the case... but be seen to do something along those lines.

Last edited:
...It's all politics, dude/dudette, nothing more, and dirty politics like what Reid did to Romney and what Tester did to Jackson...
But if it's politics wrapped in a legitimate allegation of sexual misconduct by a future Justice of the Supreme Court, that changes things.
...It's the despicable game your party plays because there are no consequences for their actions...
It's not my party... I don't give a flying phukk about the Democrats... I'm concerned about the victim (alleged).

...It just show how little integrity that you and your ilk have in not admitting it...
You're wrong, but you already know that; it's just that you cannot afford to admit it publicly.

Indeed they do.

Yeah, you just keep telling yourself that you're fooling someone besides yourself.

Indeed they do.

So you admit it being a a political game with no evidence other that Ford not remembering dates, times, places. And, so called witnesses saying they don't recall.
Doesn't it really smell of a political hit job by your team?
I'm not wrong on your integrity, it really does suck, dude/dudette.
Being a conservative I have already felt the effects of elections having consequences, I lived through it during Opie's years.
Your team seems to have issues with it.

This is my favorite part of this

She has two Sons.

They will have zero defense against allegations when any would come up. After all, who is their Mother.

Let that sink in a minute.

Just like Kavenaugh's kids will face accusations from stupid people and their children that their father is a rapist. This no matter what comes of this.

Yes, to buy more time. You, I, and they know there is nothing for any investigation to find. No date, no address, no name of the host, no info on how she got there, no info on how she got home. Nothing.

So what are they supposed to investigate?

Oh yes, that's what she was doing. And she protected her right until the last minute before conformation. Then her protection was not all that important.

Then find a middle-ground... do a 3-day Anita-Hill -style snapshot revisiting of the case... but be seen to do something along those lines.

Hill was a government employee with Thomas. That's why the FBI got involved in that case. Hill and Thomas were not kids getting drunk at a house party.

She has two Sons.

They will have zero defense against allegations when any would come up. After all, who is their Mother.

Just like Kavenaugh's kids will face accusations from stupid people and their children that their father is a rapist. This no matter what comes of this.

While I hate to wish ill will on anybody, I hope every one of these bimbo's has a son, husband or father that gets accused of the same thing by women just trying to get even or benefit somehow.

Fair means he faces his accuser when she testifies under oath, taking questions from any and all of his lawyers.

He doesn't take a polygraph because they are unreliable enough that he could get a false positive or inconclusive, then the bird brains would go berserk. Everyone knows that.

Tell you what, he picks the interviewer and writes the questions. Agreed?

Avenatti claims client has 'credible information' on Kavanaugh, ex-classmate

Michael Avenatti, the lawyer representing adult-film actress Stormy Daniels, announced Sunday that he is representing a client with “credible information” regarding Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh and his former classmate, Mark Judge.

“I represent a woman with credible information regarding Judge Kavanaugh and Mark Judge,” Avenatti said on Twitter. “We will be demanding the opportunity to present testimony to the committee and will likewise be demanding that Judge and others be subpoenaed to testify.”

“The nomination must be withdrawn,” he added.

The THIRD woman! Go Avenatti!
When Dims use the word "credible," they mean sleazy, unsubstantiated and contradicted by the facts.

They basically mean, "I find it believable, because I REALLY want it to be true."

The leftwing thought process: It would be nice if it was true. Ergo, it's true.

...They are not after an investigation...

...If they were, Frankenstein would have approached them when she got the letter...

...The investigation is to buy more time so more loons can come out with more fake stories.

I thought this was a deadly serious crime he's accused of. If that's the case, she has no business "protecting the woman" and letting this dangerous person walk free. See how foolish that excuse is?

She has two Sons.

While I hate to wish ill will on anybody, I hope every one of these bimbo's has a son, husband or father that gets accused of the same thing by women just trying to get even or benefit somehow.

I have already said that I'd like to know if any of these leftists would be treating Ford's accusation the same way if it was leveled at someone they knew and cared about. Somehow, I really doubt it.

Forum List

Back