Kavanaugh accuser wants FBI investigation before hearing

If, in fact, you were Kavanaugh, you'd scream to the high heavens how polygraphs are unreliable, impermissible before the court, and how no one should ever be connected to a devilish machine, but you'd claim you'd be prepared voluntarily to do anything and everything to clear things up, like watching Grassley and Graham fire the big guns at... er, attend a Senate hearing.

If I didn't do it, I would demand the polygraph. I would want it given before the committee on live TV if possible.

Who would be stupid enough to take a test that's been well documented for it's inaccuracies? Why don't they hire a fortune teller instead?
And what potential SC judge would be stupid enough to reject a polygraph, a subpoena for questioning by the FBI under oath for possible sexual misconduct, and think that would pass the smell test?

So who said Kavanaugh refused to talk to the FBI? He talked with the FBI many times, and was through a background check six times! What would he have to fear the FBI for?

You can find polygraph failures all over the internet; even instructions on how to fool them. It's not an exact science like investigations are.
Durbin asked him and he wouldn't answer.

Asked him what?

Last edited:
upload_2018-9-28_23-7-12.png

Based on events so far the Dems will wait until late Wed night to come up with another accuser of sexual or alcohol misconduct and begin clucking for another delay

They already have. Lawrence O'Donnell just interviewed two more women witnesses about Kavanaugh lying about his drinking habits.

Kavanaugh Testified That ‘The Drinking Age Was 18.’ Not In Maryland When He Was 18.

Nice info....But here seem to explain more better.

Based on events so far the Dems will wait until late Wed night to come up with another accuser of sexual or alcohol misconduct and begin clucking for another delay

They already have. Lawrence O'Donnell just interviewed two more women witnesses about Kavanaugh lying about his drinking habits.

Kavanaugh Testified That ‘The Drinking Age Was 18.’ Not In Maryland When He Was 18.

Nice info....But here seem to explain more better.

I agree. I watched him last night.

Just an FYI..Dang? Do they need to do this before they MAGA with poison?
Some insane sexual grabbers are still living.
That lives on these burgers,

upload_2018-9-28_23-23-17.png

While the FBI is investigating - many investigative journalists will also be investigating. A lot can happen in a week.

Really? You mean they haven't been doing that the last two weeks?
I sure hope they were not.
Like the 20 times and two rape claims against this confirmed Orange, Pussy Grabber ordered them, not to do do.
As I recall. Till today.

Last edited:
While the FBI is investigating - many investigative journalists will also be investigating. A lot can happen in a week.

Like the 20 times and two rape claims against this confirmed Orange, Pussy Gabber ordered them, not to do do.
As I recall. Till today.

Wait a minute: the President of the United States ordered investigative journalists to not be investigating all these claims?

Yeah, but they're not doing this to stall this appointment. :laughing0301:
FFS in 2016 the GOP and now know DOPers held no review of Obama's pick.
in 2016. That was like a year. Seem we are at what, 5 months for the Great Douche here.
DOPer lairs can only lie about fair facts.

That is correct. The Republicans used the Biden Rule. Care to hear it for yourself? I have the video of Smoking Joe.

Like the 20 times and two rape claims against this confirmed Orange, Pussy Gabber ordered them, not to do do.
As I recall. Till today.

Wait a minute: the President of the United States ordered investigative journalists to not be investigating all these claims?
no, the FBI liar.

As I recall. Till today.

no, the FBI liar.

Boy, you leftists love that word a lot--lying.

I was responding to Lakota's claim that investigative journalists were going to investigate along with the FBI. Don't you know how to follow a conversation?

As I recall. Till today.

no, the FBI liar.

Boy, you leftists love that word a lot--lying.

I was responding to Lakota's claim that investigative journalists were going to investigate along with the FBI. Don't you know how to follow a conversation?
He can’t remember and has witnesses that don’t remember either

Forum List

Back