Kavanaugh accuser wants FBI investigation before hearing

400+K in her Go Fund me account; disputes your claim of her having nothing to gain...
When’s the last time you made 400K in one week?

When was the last time you had the opportunity to make a quarter of a million a year for the next 40 fucking years. All you have to do is pretend to be angry with the guarantee of a yes vote from Republicans.
Don’t change the subject. You contended that she had nothing to gain. You were proven wrong. Yet again...
Did she set it up?
Again... More questions with the hope of deflecting... You're so pathetic. She had lots to gain. And so far has. She's a long time Democrat supporter/Operative. And so far in under two weeks has accrued nearly a million dollars that we know of from across 3 Go Fund Me accounts. Not to mention being "Knighted" as a hero from the Democrat Aristocracy... Nothing like a little recognition for years of service, and great risks taken , eh?
Your claim that she had nothing to gain has been obliterated. Deal with it hack.
Death threats are something to gain?
She found it worth the risk...

If I were Kavanaugh, I would have taken the Dems up on the Polygraph test.

In fact, Kavanaugh should demand that Trump authorize the top FBI/CIA polygraph expert to conduct the polygraph live in front of the senate committee, with the test results shared under oath following the completion of the exam. Live on TV for America to see.

If, in fact, you were Kavanaugh, you'd scream to the high heavens how polygraphs are unreliable, impermissible before the court, and how no one should ever be connected to a devilish machine, but you'd claim you'd be prepared voluntarily to do anything and everything to clear things up, like watching Grassley and Graham fire the big guns at... er, attend a Senate hearing.
He has no reason to do a thing...........the burden of proof is on the accuser...........period.............he said she said is worthless in a court of law...........but we aren't in a court of law..........we are in a 3 ring circus of political slime...............where they will destroy anyone who gets in the way of their political aims and power.

They lost...........they don't want a 5-4 court against them on their agendas..........and they will sell their first born to the devil to stop it.........being the unethical creatures they are...............especially Feinstein who held it to the last minute and then .............OOPSY........IT GOT LEAKED.

Kinda normal for them.
I agree. But I think the Dems are kind of blowing their wad a little prematurely. Kavanaugh isn't a "hardcore" conservative.
He's a conservative with Constitutional predilections. If he passes this gauntlet, and Trump gets to appoint another to the SCOTUS; they'll be begging for another Kavanaugh when Trump appoints someone who is almost Puritanical...
A real judge would not have "Constitutional predilections". Real judges interpret the Constitution as is, not as they would like for it to be; Right or Left.

When was the last time you had the opportunity to make a quarter of a million a year for the next 40 fucking years. All you have to do is pretend to be angry with the guarantee of a yes vote from Republicans.
Don’t change the subject. You contended that she had nothing to gain. You were proven wrong. Yet again...
Did she set it up?
Again... More questions with the hope of deflecting... You're so pathetic. She had lots to gain. And so far has. She's a long time Democrat supporter/Operative. And so far in under two weeks has accrued nearly a million dollars that we know of from across 3 Go Fund Me accounts. Not to mention being "Knighted" as a hero from the Democrat Aristocracy... Nothing like a little recognition for years of service, and great risks taken , eh?
Your claim that she had nothing to gain has been obliterated. Deal with it hack.
She found that the truth was worth the risk, while death threats linger. If she wins, the truth wins, and she'll still get death threats. She's getting nothing, but the truth might?

Hell, if he's innocent he and all of you should welcome an FBI investigation, didn't you all hear that if Ford or Kav was found to be lying to the committee that charges may be brought against the liar. So if Ford is lying she would be charged.

The Democrat party created this story so that it can't be proved or disproved. Why do you think they wrote it so that she couldn't tell you who took her to the party, who picked her up, what house it was, what street it was on, what age she was, what year it was? Do you want to know why? Because the Democrats knew with no leads, her story can't be proven a lie.

So humor me.
How did they suss her out from the other girls at her high school?
If her story was known only to her husband and therapist, how did they find her?
Who else might they have approached and said no?
By your theory, women were approached and made an offer.
These others who declined are staying silent?
Or was it just by sheer luck that they threw a dart at an open page of the Holden Arms high school year book and it hit Blasey Ford?
By your logic, there's other women who declined the invitation to have their family and children completely upended, complete with death threats, and for how much money?
Just answer the questions.
No bullshit conspiracy theories.
I fucking dare you.

I think she something did happen to her. But, I don't think it was Kavanaugh.

That's not answering the questions.
And you're also not providing any theories to defend him.
I wrote in a different thread about how a girl in my dorm in college was raped, when an attacker came through the window of her room.
I remember it was around 3:00am and she was hysterical, crying in the hallways.
I remember almost everything about that night, when the police arrived, the bruises on her back and her room totally trashed.
And it wasn't even me who was attacked.
And that happened 35 years ago.
Blasey Ford explained in clinical terms how these things are stored in our memories.
You don't forget a face just a few inches from yours, who is threatening your life.
One of the senators should have asked her about how she knew Kavanaugh. It seems like he was a high profile jock at his school who was an extreme extrovert.
Ford is an extreme introvert but she would have been aware of him by his reputation.

She may even believe it was Kavanaugh. But, it might not have been.

How many people have been exonerated after years in prison for crimes they did not commit based on new DNA or other evidence? If based on eye witness accounts only, many of these people would have never seen justice and would have died in prison. People have been executed of crimes they did not commit. In these cases, the prosecutor and juries were certain they had the right person as well. Beyond a reasonable doubt in fact. Certain enough to sentence someone to death. Yet, they were wrong.

What evidence could Kavanaugh supply that would change your opinion on his guilt?
Ford, 100% confidence! Passed polygraph. Willing to do another one. Kavanaugh, couldn't answer question about being investigated. Does not want to testify under oath. Kavanaugh does not want to do polygraph. Kavanaugh is a coward.

Hell, if he's innocent he and all of you should welcome an FBI investigation, didn't you all hear that if Ford or Kav was found to be lying to the committee that charges may be brought against the liar. So if Ford is lying she would be charged.

The Democrat party created this story so that it can't be proved or disproved. Why do you think they wrote it so that she couldn't tell you who took her to the party, who picked her up, what house it was, what street it was on, what age she was, what year it was? Do you want to know why? Because the Democrats knew with no leads, her story can't be proven a lie.

So humor me.
How did they suss her out from the other girls at her high school?
If her story was known only to her husband and therapist, how did they find her?
Who else might they have approached and said no?
By your theory, women were approached and made an offer.
These others who declined are staying silent?
Or was it just by sheer luck that they threw a dart at an open page of the Holden Arms high school year book and it hit Blasey Ford?
By your logic, there's other women who declined the invitation to have their family and children completely upended, complete with death threats, and for how much money?
Just answer the questions.
No bullshit conspiracy theories.
I fucking dare you.

I think she something did happen to her. But, I don't think it was Kavanaugh.

That's not answering the questions.
And you're also not providing any theories to defend him.
I wrote in a different thread about how a girl in my dorm in college was raped, when an attacker came through the window of her room.
I remember it was around 3:00am and she was hysterical, crying in the hallways.
I remember almost everything about that night, when the police arrived, the bruises on her back and her room totally trashed.
And it wasn't even me who was attacked.
And that happened 35 years ago.
Blasey Ford explained in clinical terms how these things are stored in our memories.
You don't forget a face just a few inches from yours, who is threatening your life.
One of the senators should have asked her about how she knew Kavanaugh. It seems like he was a high profile jock at his school who was an extreme extrovert.
Ford is an extreme introvert but she would have been aware of him by his reputation.

She was certain of a lot of things like her best friend was there. Asking her friend, she said not only was she never at such party, but never at any party where Kavanaugh was at.

And the people she claimed that were at the party lived nowhere near the area she claimed it was at, and that included Kavanaugh.

She explained how things were stored in our memories? This from a woman who claims to have fear of flying; a subject she's supposed to be trained on to help others with?

Should SNL say after each sentence?

"I Like Beer!" "I Like Beer!"

On the newest Saturday show.
So everyone knows what each player likes.
Spew You Favorite choice so we know.
Bring it on SNL!

Btw: Should they do a what "I like to drink", spew off?

Did she set it up?
She found that the truth was worth the risk, while death threats linger. If she wins, the truth wins, and she'll still get death threats. She's getting nothing, but the truth might?
No. She’s getting instant prestige, and a shot load of cash. I’ve had multiple death threats myself. That doesn’t mean shit. Welcome to life. Don’t linger...

In fact, Kavanaugh should demand that Trump authorize the top FBI/CIA polygraph expert to conduct the polygraph live in front of the senate committee, with the test results shared under oath following the completion of the exam. Live on TV for America to see.

If, in fact, you were Kavanaugh, you'd scream to the high heavens how polygraphs are unreliable, impermissible before the court, and how no one should ever be connected to a devilish machine, but you'd claim you'd be prepared voluntarily to do anything and everything to clear things up, like watching Grassley and Graham fire the big guns at... er, attend a Senate hearing.
He has no reason to do a thing...........the burden of proof is on the accuser...........period.............he said she said is worthless in a court of law...........but we aren't in a court of law..........we are in a 3 ring circus of political slime...............where they will destroy anyone who gets in the way of their political aims and power.

They lost...........they don't want a 5-4 court against them on their agendas..........and they will sell their first born to the devil to stop it.........being the unethical creatures they are...............especially Feinstein who held it to the last minute and then .............OOPSY........IT GOT LEAKED.

Kinda normal for them.

Police departments all over the country use polygraphs to clear suspects of crimes all the time. Not used in courts, but police, FBI, CIA use them all the time.

This is not a court. He is presumed guilty.

Set up the machine right in front of Feinstien and lets go.
He has no reason to do so...............they need to show evidence..........to prove it.............if they can't prove it then shove the vote down their throats and end this circus one way or another................

If he doesn't get appointed........then he should sue her ass off and get the gofundme money .............
He won't, because what happened, happened. Kavanaugh proved that for us yesterday.

Yea, good guys won today.

Be careful what you wish for, it just may come true.

And what are you people going to be saying when the FBI finds nothing? I can't wait to hear your whining how Kavanaugh was confirmed on YOUR terms. And I'm sure we will be treated to a host of reasons the agency found nothing; Trump instructed them to find nothing, the FBI was pissed they had to get involved, they didn't look hard enough. It will be just like the day after election when libs start getting creative with excuses.

And what are you people going to be saying when the FBI finds nothing? I can't wait to hear your whining how Kavanaugh was confirmed on YOUR terms. And I'm sure we will be treated to a host of reasons the agency found nothing; Trump instructed them to find nothing, the FBI was pissed they had to get involved, they didn't look hard enough. It will be just like the day after election when libs start getting creative with excuses.

Libs are breeding DOPers out. It will happen.
THE Anal loser raygoon collective of fartwell scumbags
are losing membership in the sick cult. And others who feel raping
young children is godly.
Dang! No more breeding of extreme BS moralistic
abused godly folks.
That's the Real MAGA Solution.
Thanks, DOPers. Cum on down and be saved by a Lib.

Last edited:

Kinda normal for them.
I agree. But I think the Dems are ki,d of blowi,g their was a little prematurely. Kavanaugh isn't a "hardcore" conservative.
He's a conservative with Constitutional predilections. If he passes this gauntlet, and Trump gets to appoint another to the SCOTUS; they'll be begging for another Kavanaugh when Trump appoints someone who is almost Puritanical...

As it is, he isn't getting on the court. This process is a joke. By next week, Flake, Collins and others will fold again to Dem pressure. Dems will say the witnesses couldn't make it next week, but will be available in two weeks or some other non sense. They are weak and easily manipulated. Timid.

Either that or they will go back to the bullpen and drag out another so-called victim, and then claim they need another week for the FBI to investigate her. Or they will con the RINO's into forcing Kavanaugh to take a lie detector test.

If I didn't do it, I would demand the polygraph. I would want it given before the committee on live TV if possible.

Who would be stupid enough to take a test that's been well documented for it's inaccuracies? Why don't they hire a fortune teller instead?

Ford's husband was staying at home with their children because they were not going to use them as props in the hearings.

They're in some kind of "witness protection" after receiving death threats, and the guys tasked with eventually taking a bullet from the permanent outrage faction probably advised the family not to expose themselves and the bodyguards to more risk than absolutely necessary. You know, the reasonable thing to do.

Not that it would keep the wingnuts from having their fantasies running rampant, or something.

And yet Mrs. Kavanaugh (who also received death threats) was there. Go figure.

There was Mark Judge and at least two other people present at the house. We talking less than a week for an investigation. Hardly, a major stall.

He will be confirmed regardless. I don't know what he has to lose if it removes this cloud from his name.
Answer, because Kavanaugh and the rest of the country knew it happened. How do we all know? Because Republicans won't let it be investigated. What do they have to hide? The Republican party, turned criminal organization, has no interest in finding out the truth.

You know because your handlers told you to know

Mental midgets
Cowards on the Right side are afraid to have him investigated by the FBI. There is nothing mental about the truth. You and your ilk know what the truth is. Challenge Ford on her 100% claim. If you do not, Kavanaugh will never be acknowledged as a legitimate judge if they do not investigate him. The Left is not afraid to have Ford and her story corroborated by the FBI. Why aren't Republicans willing to do the same?

They don’t want an investigation bc they think it’s all a bunch of bullshit and it would further be bowing to the whim of the Dems. What is there even to investigate? I’ve asked this question multiple times but no one can seem to provide an answer... now why would that be?
Putting witnesses under oath like Mark Judge. Subpoena those who do not want to testify. Get the testimony from the third woman, and any witnesses she has. Any more stupid questions?

Think these story telling women want to risk going to jail for lying to the FBI? Don't kid yourself.

Libs are breeding DOPers out. It will happen.
THE Anal loser raygoon collective of fartwell scumbags
are losing membership in the sick cult. And others who feel raping
young children is godly.
Dang! No more breeding of extreme BS moralistic
abused godly folks.
That's the Real MAGA Solution.
Thanks, DOPers. Cum on down and be saved by a Lib.

The GOP are a party of old white men dying off. The Communists are the new way Americans want to go. Yeah, I've heard that........for the last 35 years.

And here we are, 2018, and the GOP has the White House, the Senate, the House, and about 2/3 of the governorships across the country. So who is being bred out?

I love the brainwashing though. It's an interesting observation for us on the right; how the human mind of many can be molded.

Did she set it up?
No. She’s getting instant prestige, and a shot load of cash. I’ve had multiple death threats myself. That doesn’t mean shit. Welcome to life. Don’t linger...
We don't know you, and you are as irrelevant as I am, so your argument about "you" is worth squat.

Lol! " She's getting instant prestige"? Right! That's a good one. You mean death threats, scared, embarrassed, and humiliated after nut job Graham and the rest of them tried to mock this hearing as a circus, when they themselves have no facts to back up their premise. How is one instantly graced with prestige after that?

upload_2018-9-28_21-24-6.png

Sweet spew babe!

We don't know you, and you are as irrelevant as I am, so your argument about "you" is worth squat.

Lol! " She's getting instant prestige"? Right! That's a good one. You mean death threats, scared, embarrassed, and humiliated after nut job Graham and the rest of them tried to mock this hearing as a circus, when they themselves have no facts to back up their premise. How is one instantly graced with prestige after that?
$...

Forum List

Back