Kavanaugh accuser wants FBI investigation before hearing

Kreepy Kavanaugh is in a no-win situation - unless his name is completely cleared of sexual assault.

It's already cleared of sexual assault. He never did anything to this liberal POS.

So, women who dare to accuse a man of sexual assault are attacked as "pieces of shit"?

Gee,I woner why they don't alaways come foreward.
name any other woman who had less details on a sexual assault than her.

That means nothing. The allegation needs to be investigated.

And the local police will, if she files a complaint.

Only partisan cowards would be afraid of a thorough investigation.
Only partisan assholes would be demanding an investigation in the first place.

So what does that say about countries where authoritarian dictators don't allow investigation and public discourse?
Go live in Russia, dumbass.
Trump's hero, Vlad, makes the rules.

Ah, yes. That makes perfect sense. "If you don't like us lying with every breath and making character assassination a routine part of daily life, you MUST WANT THIS TO BE RUSSIA!"

Ford’s lawyers released a letter to committee chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), CNN reported, calling for an investigation to “ensure the crucial facts and witnesses in this matter are assessed in a non-partisan manner and that the committee is fully informed before conducting any hearing or making any decision.”

Speaking with CNN’s Anderson Cooper on Tuesday, attorney Lisa Banks reiterated that her client was “prepared to cooperate with the committee and with any law enforcement investigation.”

Christine Blasey Ford Calls On FBI To Investigate Kavanaugh Accusation Before Hearing

Good for her! Even Kavanaugh should want a thorough investigation - otherwise this cloud of doubt and suspicion will hang over him.
Actually her lawyer said it doesn’t have to be the FBI. She said they want an investigation. That is what the Senate is offering to do but she is balking.

They want something that will take a long time. I'm sure the local police will take her statement and put somebody on it right away.

Of course. Anything to delay a confirmation vote. Outcome is irrelevant as long as this spurious demand delays the vote a little longer. Go ahead with this bs investigation but let's get on with the confirmation vote, as well.

What's the rush?

No rush. Let's go ahead and seat him on the SC, then they can investigate as long as they want to. What could be wrong with that?

Why would you seat a man who is accused of sexual assault without looking into it?
Does that seem responsible to you?

At this point, after he's been so thoroughly checked out by the FBI and there is no pattern of sexual abuse in his life (such as what we see in Bubba Clinton's life), there would have to be very clear and compelling evidence to overcome the obvious last minute partisan nature of the allegation. At the VERY least, one would expect the accuser to leap at the chance to tell her story in public. Instead, she's trying to dictate to whom she'll talk and who she'd allow to investigate her claims. It just doesn't work that way. One would also expect that the issue would have been raised during the hearing, when it was appropriate to ask questions. Waiting until now has severely, if not fatally, damaged the allegation.

So, minus more compelling evidence, Kavenaugh should be confirmed as originally planned. He has a great record and is eminently qualified, garnering praise from both sides of the aisle.
this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ford’s lawyers released a letter to committee chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), CNN reported, calling for an investigation to “ensure the crucial facts and witnesses in this matter are assessed in a non-partisan manner and that the committee is fully informed before conducting any hearing or making any decision.”

Speaking with CNN’s Anderson Cooper on Tuesday, attorney Lisa Banks reiterated that her client was “prepared to cooperate with the committee and with any law enforcement investigation.”

Christine Blasey Ford Calls On FBI To Investigate Kavanaugh Accusation Before Hearing

Good for her! Even Kavanaugh should want a thorough investigation - otherwise this cloud of doubt and suspicion will hang over him.

There is nothing for the FBI to investigate, it's another Democrat stall tactic.

If this is a Dem stall tactic, what did you call it when Merrick Garland couldn't get even one fucking Republican senator to meet with him after Obama nominated him to the bench?

Hypocrite much?

That wasn't stalling. That was rejection. They didn't have to stall, because THEY had the votes to just say no. And they did.

Crybaby much?

This is no delay tactic or anything, is it?

Vote on Monday and confirm him. Fuck the additional, late investigation. It is over.

Yeah, that's pretty much my feeling. The whole point of this long, drawn-out process of confirmation hearings is to give everyone concerned a chance to bring their questions and issues forward. You snooze, you lose. The committee did Ford the immense courtesy of delaying the process to give her an opportunity to slide in under the wire ANYWAY, and as seems to be typical of all leftists, she had the unutterable gall to tell them that wasn't good enough and demand something else, as though it is owed to her to rearrange the world to suit her.

Actually her lawyer said it doesn’t have to be the FBI. She said they want an investigation. That is what the Senate is offering to do but she is balking.

They want something that will take a long time. I'm sure the local police will take her statement and put somebody on it right away.
dude, to let you know, I was victim to in an incident back in 1973. It was at school where an exstudent came to our classroom and held us hostage. he was taken out of the school in handcuffs. Cops involved. I looked into the incident after one of the school shootings. I called the local police to the school and I asked them if they had records on the whack job from 1973. They told me no and there was no way for them to investigate what happened. So, I highly doubt any local police would look into her life for her. They have no records, no names, no location of a supposed altercation. what are they supposed to do, get magic eightball out? come on serious, we're all fking adults. why do you all behave like infants?

dude, to let you know, I was victim to in an incident back in 1973. It was an exstudent who came to our classroom and held us hostage. After one of the school shootings I called the local police to the school and I asked them if they had records on the whack job from 1973. They told me no and there was no way for them to investigate what happened. So, I highly doubt any local police would look into her life for her. They have no records, no names, no location of a supposed altercation. what are they supposed to do, get magic eightball out? come on serious, we're all fking adults. why do you all behave like infants?
If that’s the case, what can the FBI do?

Republicans Consider Using Female Staffers To Question Christine Blasey Ford

This is hilarious! Neanderthal Senate dinosaurs think partisan NaziCon staffers would somehow suffice for a fair and thorough nonpartisan investigation.

The FBI investigates federal crimes, not local allegations. Don't you think her lawyer knows this?

Her lawyer should also know that the statute of limitations on any crime that might have happened, based on her story, is long past. If her lawyer doesn't know that, she should be disbarred. That's first-year law school stuff.

Only partisan cowards would be afraid of a thorough investigation.
Only partisan assholes would be demanding an investigation in the first place.

So what does that say about countries where authoritarian dictators don't allow investigation and public discourse?
Go live in Russia, dumbass.
Trump's hero, Vlad, makes the rules.

If they want an investigation, they need to go to their local authorities where this took place. Of course (surprise) she doesn't remember where it took place, when it took place, how it took place.

Of course, even if she did remember, said law enforcement would answer, "That was 30 years ago. What do you think we can do about it now? Here, here's the number for Victim Services. They can recommend counseling."

dude, to let you know, I was victim to in an incident back in 1973. It was an exstudent who came to our classroom and held us hostage. After one of the school shootings I called the local police to the school and I asked them if they had records on the whack job from 1973. They told me no and there was no way for them to investigate what happened. So, I highly doubt any local police would look into her life for her. They have no records, no names, no location of a supposed altercation. what are they supposed to do, get magic eightball out? come on serious, we're all fking adults. why do you all behave like infants?
right? but the question is, why does she, her, why does she need them to do anything before talking to the senate? what why? come on someone have any idea?

right? but the question is, why does she, her, why does she need them to do anything before talking to the senate? what why? come on someone have any idea?
She doesn’t. She is stalling for time. She is being used as a puppet.

Why can't it be investigated?

There is no problem at all with an investigation.

In fact a thorough investigation is certainly called for, and should be continued regardless of the results of the vote.

I don't see any senator's vote turning on the results of the investigation, so might as well have it right now. There is a fall docket that needs to be adjudicated.

I don't see any senator's vote turning on the results of the investigation

There's quite a lot you don't see.

If she doesn't commit by the end of today, have the vote tomorrow.

The FBI does not investigate allegations that are 40 years old that are not federal crimes nor should they

The statute of limitations on this alleged crime expired long ago hence it is no longer a matter for any branch of law enforcement

It wouldn't be a criminal investigation, fool.

Exactly have the vote tomorrow.
Agreed. Last ditch efforts by Feinstein need to be shut down.

The FBI does not investigate allegations that are 40 years old that are not federal crimes nor should they

The statute of limitations on this alleged crime expired long ago hence it is no longer a matter for any branch of law enforcement

It wouldn't be a criminal investigation, fool.
why else would they be expected to investigate then?

Dude why do you wish to look so foolish for someone you don't know or affects your life? you're strange.

Forum List

Back