Kavanaugh accuser wants FBI investigation before hearing

Sure. Backed with facts gathered by the FBI.
Why are you afraid of that?

Even if true, it isn't a federal issue. Furthermore, what facts are you going to gather 36 years later?

It is a federal issue, fool. Kavanaugh has been nominated for a seat on the supreme court.
And what does the "F" in FBI represent?
We have had 6 Federal investigations already.
Nothing found

New information, dope.

The new information should be looked at by the FBI. Just as it was when the allegations against Thomas were made. That took three days in 91. It could have been done this week in time for testimony on Monday.

The fbi, or any LEO must have probable cause. What is it?

None? Carry on fool.
shitting bull is back. he's all yours. i can only handle so much dumbass in a given day.

Totally crazy how we want to give him due process and give her an opportunity to make her claim.

Funny how you don't want that. It's almost like you do t care about a fair hearing

Due process requires an investigation, fool.

Right now, there isn't enough information to justify an investigation.

Since President Trump isn't going to authorize the Taxpayers to pay for an investigation, why doesn't this broad ask Soros or some other deep pocketed liberal to fund this investigation instead?

Sure there is. There has been an allegation of sexual assualt made. That alone requires further investigation.

The accuser is willing to work with the FBI. Why isn't Kavanaugh?

Lying to the FBI is a felony. Liars don't typically volunteer to talk to the FBI.

Yes, lying to the FBI is a felony. Why do you think she's not doing it?

She's asking for the FBI to investigate, dope.
Liars don't ask for someone to investigate their claims.

Liars like her have nothing to lose it's not like she would go to jail or anything.

So let the FBI investigate. Lying to the FBI is a felony.
There is nothing to investigate

No charges can be brought and this type of alleged crime is not the purview of the FBI

It's not a criminal investigation, dope.
It's a follow up to his background investigation.
What is Ms. Ford asking for? An FBI investigation. Essentially of the criminal variety.

Or have you been too busy reveling in this spectacle to pay any attention?

It can't be criminal, fool. Its not a federal crime and has long since been past the statute of limitations.

It would simply be a follow up to the background investigation focused on the allegation.

Be serious for once, will you?

I go to my police department today to report an armed robbery. The cop asks me when it happened, and I say somewhere around 35 years ago. The cop asks me where it happened. I don't know. The cop asks me if there were witnesses around. I don't know who they were. The cop asks me what city the robbery happened. I don't know. The cop asks me for a season. I don't know.

WTF do you expect a police officer to do other than laugh in your face?

Like I already said, dope. It's not a criminal investigation. It's a fact finding investigation.

Obviously there are already multiple people that need to be interviewed. There's no telling where those interviews will lead.

Due process requires an investigation, fool.

Since President Trump isn't going to authorize the Taxpayers to pay for an investigation, why doesn't this broad ask Soros or some other deep pocketed liberal to fund this investigation instead?

Sure there is. There has been an allegation of sexual assualt made. That alone requires further investigation.

Lying to the FBI is a felony. Liars don't typically volunteer to talk to the FBI.

Liars like her have nothing to lose it's not like she would go to jail or anything.

WTF does that mean?

There is nothing to investigate

No charges can be brought and this type of alleged crime is not the purview of the FBI

It's not a criminal investigation, dope.
It's a follow up to his background investigation.
What is Ms. Ford asking for? An FBI investigation. Essentially of the criminal variety.

Or have you been too busy reveling in this spectacle to pay any attention?

It can't be criminal, fool. Its not a federal crime and has long since been past the statute of limitations.

It would simply be a follow up to the background investigation focused on the allegation.

Be serious for once, will you?

I go to my police department today to report an armed robbery. The cop asks me when it happened, and I say somewhere around 35 years ago. The cop asks me where it happened. I don't know. The cop asks me if there were witnesses around. I don't know who they were. The cop asks me what city the robbery happened. I don't know. The cop asks me for a season. I don't know.

WTF do you expect a police officer to do other than laugh in your face?

Like I already said, dope. It's not a criminal investigation. It's a fact finding investigation.

Obviously there are already multiple people that need to be interviewed. There's no telling where those interviews will lead.

Launching an investigation on a citizen, without probable cause, and without the citizens authorization (such as a background check) IS A VIOLATION OF THE CITIZENS CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS!

Do you need a piano to fall on your demented moronic head to understand simple legal principles?

Only cowards are afraid to accept the results of an election.
Or an investigation.
Or, it was just a hit job, not like the democrats don't play that game far too often.
Call it what you will but it still needs to be addressed.

It was addressed. She and her lawyer are refusing to cooperate. WTF else do you want the government to do?

It was not addressed. Background investigations are done for a reason. This very serious allegation has not been a part of that investigation.

WTF does that mean?

You can't comprehend what I just wrote?

I will go slow for you

S
H
E

H
A
S

Nothing to lose and everything to gain , she is a liberal pawn like Cindy Sheehan.

Why would she do that, knowing full well that this is not within the FBI's jurisdiction?

It is within their jurisdiction, fool.
The FBI conducted his background check.
Trump simply needs to ask them to look into this new information as a part of that.
separate issues spanky. since when is a background check and an investigation the same? oh, since you need it to be.

game over, man.
Grassley Says He Won't Delay Kavanaugh Hearing As Moderate Republicans Fall In Line

A background check is an investigation, fool.

It's exactly what Trump had the FBI do when allegations against Rob Porter were made.
then in that case FOOL hes been investigated 6 times. gobthe fuck away now.
he's doing a political who's on first. repeat and do it again. it's hilarious.

That's your schtick, retard.

Sure they do. This one just did.
Why would she do that, knowing full well that this is not within the FBI's jurisdiction?

Trump simply needs to ask them to look into this new information as a part of that.
separate issues spanky. since when is a background check and an investigation the same? oh, since you need it to be.

game over, man.
Grassley Says He Won't Delay Kavanaugh Hearing As Moderate Republicans Fall In Line

It's exactly what Trump had the FBI do when allegations against Rob Porter were made.

Not on this allegation, dope. It couldn't have been investigated if no one knew about it.

When Thomas was accused of sexual harrassment, the president directed the FBI to investigate the claims as a part of the background investigation.

How is this different?

Ummmm, no, no it doesn't

Sure it does. A single hearing with two witnesses does not get to any of the facts.
An investigation will.

What are you afraid of?
investigate what exactly? can someone ask this punk, it's obvious he has me on ignore.
investigate what exactly? can someone ask this punk, it's obvious he has me on ignore.
Investigate the allegations, of course, dope.

I tend to ignore retarded questions.
BTW, the first line of investigation is to talk to the person with the accusation. yet she won't talk. so, why waste any effort on anything further. no cooperation means no investigation. and six background checks are completed on kavanaugh and this didn't come up. so there is no allegation out there.
BTW, the first line of investigation is to talk to the person with the accusation. yet she won't talk.

Not true, liar.

It is her who is asking for the FBI to investigate, dope.

Of course that’s what they are asking because they know the FBI doesn’t investigate local matters. That’s for local authorities to do.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

it also puts burden of proof on the accuser, fool.

Sure. Backed with facts gathered by the FBI.
Why are you afraid of that?

Even if true, it isn't a federal issue. Furthermore, what facts are you going to gather 36 years later?

It is a federal issue, fool. Kavanaugh has been nominated for a seat on the supreme court.
And what does the "F" in FBI represent?
We have had 6 Federal investigations already.
Nothing found

New information, dope.

The new information should be looked at by the FBI. Just as it was when the allegations against Thomas were made. That took three days in 91. It could have been done this week in time for testimony on Monday.

Again, the Thomas thing was a possible civil rights violation. That is within the FBI purview because civil rights are a federal law violation. Teen house parties are not.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Ummmm, no, no it doesn't

Sure it does. A single hearing with two witnesses does not get to any of the facts.
An investigation will.

What are you afraid of?
Investigate the allegations, of course, dope.

I tend to ignore retarded questions.
BTW, the first line of investigation is to talk to the person with the accusation. yet she won't talk. so, why waste any effort on anything further. no cooperation means no investigation. and six background checks are completed on kavanaugh and this didn't come up. so there is no allegation out there.
BTW, the first line of investigation is to talk to the person with the accusation. yet she won't talk.

Not true, liar.

It is her who is asking for the FBI to investigate, dope.
well it's obvious you have no idea what investigation means. I'm sorry, but since you refuse to understand that word, it makes it difficult to have a discussion with you. What do you think the first thing the cops do on a domestic dispute? If you can't answer that question, I stand on my position of no longer needing a dialog with you.

game over, man.

Not on this allegation, dope. It couldn't have been investigated if no one knew about it.

When Thomas was accused of sexual harrassment, the president directed the FBI to investigate the claims as a part of the background investigation.

How is this different?
this has been answered several times. you keep asking it because you don't like the answer and can't make it fit this scenario.

Here's a real hilarious one. Senator Blumenthal said Trump should withdraw Kavanaugh from nomination because this is about honesty, trust and integrity. Some of you may remember Blumenthal is the jerk that lied about his military service. Stolen valor. Democrats make me want to puke.

That's because another nomination process will take this past midterms which is their goal.
That's because another nomination process will take this past midterms which is their goal.

So, you are willing to ignore such a serious allegation and grant a lifetime appointment for nothing more than political expediency?

Republicans have zero ethical standards.

game over, man.

How is this different?
"Not on this allegation, dope. It couldn't have been investigated if no one knew about it."

Ding ding ding.. it wouldn't come up in an investigation, you're exactly fking right. smartest line of the day.

Now guess why it can't be investigated? there is no allegation. Know why, she won't talk? to have an investigation, one has to know what to look for. right now, we have no place, no time, no witnesses. So what is it you wish them to look for?

Here's a real hilarious one. Senator Blumenthal said Trump should withdraw Kavanaugh from nomination because this is about honesty, trust and integrity. Some of you may remember Blumenthal is the jerk that lied about his military service. Stolen valor. Democrats make me want to puke.

So, you are willing to ignore such a serious allegation and grant a lifetime appointment for nothing more than political expediency?

so you are willing to take unfounded accusations against a man and destroy his life cause you don't like his politics?

what is so serious about the allegation? it took 36 years to get here, it must not have been too serious. that's just a nonsense statement. And if it was serious, why has she denied to discuss the issue with the investigating body, the senate? why would she need someone to look into her allegation without any facts? And the fact that you think there is actually something to pursue shows you to be a fool. People would laugh in your face for such a statement.

I'm glad you brought up ethical standards. Why didn't this woman report the incident to the police or someone at the college when it happened? Why didn't this woman report this during the judge's confirmation hearings for other positions? Explain.

Only cowards are afraid to accept the results of an election.
Or an investigation.
Or, it was just a hit job, not like the democrats don't play that game far too often.
Call it what you will but it still needs to be addressed.

It was addressed. She and her lawyer are refusing to cooperate. WTF else do you want the government to do?

It was not addressed. Background investigations are done for a reason. This very serious allegation has not been a part of that investigation.
It was addressed and Ford does not want to testify in front of congress. There must be a reason.

game over, man.

How is this different?
If it was such a serious and believable allegation, why did Feinstein hold on to the letter for several months.
Why did she wait until the eve of the confirmation? Why didn't she question Kav about it when she had her
time with him?
You are a water carrying minion.

Forum List

Back