Kavanaugh accuser wants FBI investigation before hearing

Totally crazy how we want to give him due process and give her an opportunity to make her claim.

Funny how you don't want that. It's almost like you do t care about a fair hearing

Due process requires an investigation, fool.
it also puts burden of proof on the accuser, fool.

Sure. Backed with facts gathered by the FBI.
Why are you afraid of that?

Even if true, it isn't a federal issue. Furthermore, what facts are you going to gather 36 years later?

It is a federal issue, fool. Kavanaugh has been nominated for a seat on the supreme court.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with the question. The alleged CRIME is not a federal crime. There is no federal law against sexual assault.

Ummmm, no, no it doesn't

Sure it does. A single hearing with two witnesses does not get to any of the facts.
An investigation will.

What are you afraid of?
The accuser doesn't remember the date or place this traumatic event occurred. Idiot.

So what. The date and place is not as important as witnesses who can corroborate the allegation. There already is a therapist and her husband. There is also no doubt several others who knew at the time. All of whom could be inteviewed by the FBI.
her witness said he had no knowledge of her party.

One, dope.
You act like you know more than Ford? How is that exactly?

Ummmm, no, no it doesn't

Sure it does. A single hearing with two witnesses does not get to any of the facts.
An investigation will.

What are you afraid of?
The accuser doesn't remember the date or place this traumatic event occurred. Idiot.

So what. The date and place is not as important as witnesses who can corroborate the allegation. There already is a therapist and her husband. There is also no doubt several others who knew at the time. All of whom could be inteviewed by the FBI.
/----/ I'm sure you'd have no issue having your life destroyed on such flimsy "evidence"

My life would only be "destroyed" if the allegations are corroborated and it will have been destroyed by my own actions.

it also puts burden of proof on the accuser, fool.

Sure. Backed with facts gathered by the FBI.
Why are you afraid of that?

Even if true, it isn't a federal issue. Furthermore, what facts are you going to gather 36 years later?

It is a federal issue, fool. Kavanaugh has been nominated for a seat on the supreme court.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with the question. The alleged CRIME is not a federal crime. There is no federal law against sexual assault.
There is no crime! Please don’t feed the trolls

Liars don't ask for the FBI to investigate their stories...

Just sayin'...

The FBI doesn't investigate stories.

The FBI doesn't investigate things that don't violate federal law.
They conduct background investigations.

The precedent has already been set.

Here's how the FBI investigated Anita Hill's sexual harassment allegations against Clarence Thomas

Eh, and Kavanaugh underwent 6 background investigations. You think this would have come up in at least one of them?

This is a farce and you know it.

Why would it if they didn't talk to her?

Why would they talk to her if she didn't bother to tell anyone that they NEEDED to? The FBI is good, but they aren't psychic.

Ummmm, no, no it doesn't

An investigation will.

What are you afraid of?

/----/ I'm sure you'd have no issue having your life destroyed on such flimsy "evidence"

My life would only be "destroyed" if the allegations are corroborated and it will have been destroyed by my own actions.
And if not corroborated?

Ummmm, no, no it doesn't

An investigation will.

What are you afraid of?

If monkeys fly out of your ass you could get a job in the circus.

we can dump Kavanaugh and have an equally conservative nominee in 10 seconds. problem solved!
/——/ No we can’t do that. No reason for Kavanaugh to drop out. Libtards will do the same thing with the next appointee.

Yes, they would.

If we don't stand firm on Brett Kavanaugh, we will never get another appointment confirmed in our lifetimes, because we will have set the standard that Democrats can wholly control the government just by making an accusation with no evidence.

An investigation will.

What are you afraid of?

And if not corroborated?
Oh, he can't comprehend that because his entire existence is in his fantasy land.

The FBI doesn't investigate stories.

The FBI doesn't investigate things that don't violate federal law.
They conduct background investigations.

The precedent has already been set.

Here's how the FBI investigated Anita Hill's sexual harassment allegations against Clarence Thomas

Eh, and Kavanaugh underwent 6 background investigations. You think this would have come up in at least one of them?

This is a farce and you know it.

Why would it if they didn't talk to her?

Why would they talk to her if she didn't bother to tell anyone that they NEEDED to? The FBI is good, but they aren't psychic.
Let me know when the FBI can part the Red Sea!

Right now, there isn't enough information to justify an investigation.

Since President Trump isn't going to authorize the Taxpayers to pay for an investigation, why doesn't this broad ask Soros or some other deep pocketed liberal to fund this investigation instead?

Sure there is. There has been an allegation of sexual assualt made. That alone requires further investigation.

The accuser is willing to work with the FBI. Why isn't Kavanaugh?

Lying to the FBI is a felony. Liars don't typically volunteer to talk to the FBI.

Nobody's going to waste a moment on an alleged event from 36 years prior when the accuser can't remember any details.

The accuser remembers quite a few details., dope. More than enough for the FBI to interview several people.

What's wrong with the local police or sheriff's office investigating this? Sexual Assault is a state crime

The local sheriff does not do background investigations for supreme court nominees, fool.

Since President Trump isn't going to authorize the Taxpayers to pay for an investigation, why doesn't this broad ask Soros or some other deep pocketed liberal to fund this investigation instead?

Sure there is. There has been an allegation of sexual assualt made. That alone requires further investigation.

Lying to the FBI is a felony. Liars don't typically volunteer to talk to the FBI.

Nobody's going to waste a moment on an alleged event from 36 years prior when the accuser can't remember any details.

The accuser remembers quite a few details., dope. More than enough for the FBI to interview several people.

What's wrong with the local police or sheriff's office investigating this? Sexual Assault is a state crime

The local sheriff does not do background investigations for supreme court nominees, fool.
Fbi did theirs

We do know. She's lying. That's as obvious as the sun rising in the East. You only help the barbarians by saying you don't know if she's lying.

So let the FBI investigate. Lying to the FBI is a felony.
There is nothing to investigate

No charges can be brought and this type of alleged crime is not the purview of the FBI

It's not a criminal investigation, dope.
It's a follow up to his background investigation.
because the background check didn't find it? why do they need to follow up a seventh background check for? what is it you think they'll find since they didn't six other times? why don't you ever answer?

This is a specific allegation. It needs to be investigated.

None of you can possibly know if this is valid or not.

You know what I know? I know that however "specific" the allegation is, it offers absolutely no details upon which to actually prove or refute. I further know that there is absolutely no basis on which any law enforcement agency in this country would open an investigation of this, since it happened 36 years ago, and no charges could be prosecuted even if evidence could possibly be found. I also know that the only relevance this allegation has at this point in time is in regards to Judge Kavanaugh's fitness for office, which is an issue in the jurisdiction and province of the Senate Judiciary Committee, and no one else. So the only possible and valid investigation for this is through Dr. Ford getting over her sense of entitled specialness and hauling her tuchus into the Committee chamber to be interviewed.

Otherwise, we are all going to assume, with good reason, that her claims are nothing more than vapor.

The FBI already investigated Kavanaugh.

It's amazing that the party that impeached the president over a consensual blow job is totally ok with nominating someone who is accused of attempted rape to sit on the Supreme Court.

Let that hypocrisy sink in.

Oh? Please tell me what federal crime was committed in any of this.

It's not about federal crimes. It's about the character of someone you want to give a lifetime appointment to one of the most powerful positions in the nation to..

We SHOULD be careful here

It's about the character of someone you want to give a lifetime appointment to one of the most powerful positions in the nation to..

and you're basing your opinion on something that happened once, possibly, 36 years ago.

other than that one, possible, occurance, how does his character stand up[?

Ummmm, no, no it doesn't

An investigation will.

What are you afraid of?

Tell that to this falsely accused guy....

26 Years Later, Justice for Men Imprisoned for a Bogus Rape

What exactly was your point?

How do you investigate the possible antics of teenagers from 36 years ago?

Utterly ridiculous.
Sexual assault...is not "childhood antics"

I have no problem at all with a locally conducted investigation being done here.

The only problem I have is with a delay in the confirmation vote. Mr. Kavanaugh deserves a prompt up or down decision on this, find out if he's been tarred as a Chomo.

Mr. Kavanaugh Garland deserves a prompt up or down decision on this,

:eusa_think:
Why don't democrats here just be honest for once and admit this entire circus is for only one reason, to delay the Kavanaugh vote until after the election.

Forum List

Back