Kavanaugh accuser wants FBI investigation before hearing

It is within their jurisdiction, fool.
The FBI conducted his background check.
Trump simply needs to ask them to look into this new information as a part of that.
separate issues spanky. since when is a background check and an investigation the same? oh, since you need it to be.

game over, man.
Grassley Says He Won't Delay Kavanaugh Hearing As Moderate Republicans Fall In Line

A background check is an investigation, fool.

It's exactly what Trump had the FBI do when allegations against Rob Porter were made.
then in that case FOOL hes been investigated 6 times. gobthe fuck away now.

Not on this allegation, dope. It couldn't have been investigated if no one knew about it.

When Thomas was accused of sexual harrassment, the president directed the FBI to investigate the claims as a part of the background investigation.

How is this different?
If it was such a serious and believable allegation, why did Feinstein hold on to the letter for several months.
Why did she wait until the eve of the confirmation? Why didn't she question Kav about it when she had her
time with him?
You are a water carrying minion.
He's a useful idiot. Pawn.

It's already cleared of sexual assault. He never did anything to this liberal POS.

So, women who dare to accuse a man of sexual assault are attacked as "pieces of shit"?

Gee,I woner why they don't alaways come foreward.
name any other woman who had less details on a sexual assault than her.

That means nothing. The allegation needs to be investigated.
no it doesn't. It was, the FBI did a background check it didn't come up. so it didn't exist. that's simple

There was no investigation in to this allegation, liar.

You're right. There was no investigation because SHE DIDN'T TELL ANYONE. This isn't Minority Report, and Tom Cruise isn't going to investigate based on what the psychics tell him. In the real world, if you want people to know that a crime has been committed against you, you have to actually open your mouth and say something.

There was, however, an FBI background check, which did not turn up this allegation because IT HAD NEVER BEEN MADE. I do hope you're not trying to deny that the FBI did a background check, or that Dr. Ford never gave anyone anything to find before this moment.

the dems have put up a scenario that *can't* be investigated so they demand it should be and by people they know are not the right ones.

why?

because it gives their sheep something to scream about and trying to stall til midterms.

Why can't it be investigated?
what year was it again?
who's house was it?
how did she get to the party? who drove?

she has given zero specifics other than 2 names, both of which have said it never happened.

it's also a local matter, not FBI. asking for FBI means you're stalling, not wanting justice. if you wanted justice, follow proper channels.

It's not about justice, fool.
It's about finding the facts.
its about delay n block. thats it.

Well, there's a credible allegation of sexual assault as well. That needs to be addressed.

I can only assume that you are defining "credible" as "Someone has said a bad thing about a Republican! We have to believe it, because it's about a Republican!"

Of course. Anything to delay a confirmation vote. Outcome is irrelevant as long as this spurious demand delays the vote a little longer. Go ahead with this bs investigation but let's get on with the confirmation vote, as well.

What's the rush?

No rush. Let's go ahead and seat him on the SC, then they can investigate as long as they want to. What could be wrong with that?

Why would you seat a man who is accused of sexual assault without looking into it?
Does that seem responsible to you?

At this point, after he's been so thoroughly checked out by the FBI and there is no pattern of sexual abuse in his life (such as what we see in Bubba Clinton's life), there would have to be very clear and compelling evidence to overcome the obvious last minute partisan nature of the allegation. At the VERY least, one would expect the accuser to leap at the chance to tell her story in public. Instead, she's trying to dictate to whom she'll talk and who she'd allow to investigate her claims. It just doesn't work that way. One would also expect that the issue would have been raised during the hearing, when it was appropriate to ask questions. Waiting until now has severely, if not fatally, damaged the allegation.

So, minus more compelling evidence, Kavenaugh should be confirmed as originally planned. He has a great record and is eminently qualified, garnering praise from both sides of the aisle.

There doesn't need to ne a pattern of behavior for this incident to have occured as described.

Any compelling evidence might never come to light without an investigation.

There doesn't need to be, but there certainly OUGHT to be.

Any compelling evidence might never come to light if Dr. Ford continues to refuse to be questioned about it.

I don't think the useless GOP has done enough to troll and inflame the Goddamn Commie Democrats.

They should up the vote date to tomorrow and tell the Dems to go fuck themselves.

:lol:

Let's start a fucking war and settle this shit once and for all.

It's already cleared of sexual assault. He never did anything to this liberal POS.

So, women who dare to accuse a man of sexual assault are attacked as "pieces of shit"?

Gee,I woner why they don't alaways come foreward.
name any other woman who had less details on a sexual assault than her.

That means nothing. The allegation needs to be investigated.

And the local police will, if she files a complaint.

Except kavanaugh is up for a federal appointment. Any questions regarding his background should be handled by the federal agency who conducted his background investigation.

Wrong. The FBI does background checks; they don't investigate the findings, unless they happen to find evidence of a crime within their jurisdiction and within any applicable statute of limitations. Neither of those is the case.

The FBI has made it clear that their job responsibilities in this matter have been fulfilled. They did the background check; they reported the findings to the White House; when new information came up that hadn't previously been available, they reported THAT to the White House. They're done.

I don't think the useless GOP has done enough to troll and inflame the Goddamn Commie Democrats.

They should up the vote date to tomorrow and tell the Dems to go fuck themselves.

FK'n A

Agree. I think congress should designate a "Bricks and Bats Day", and we all hit the streets and just have it out.

Agree. I think congress should designate a "Bricks and Bats Day", and we all hit the streets and just have it out.
there is a tv series with that mentality,, called the Purge.

Here's a real hilarious one. Senator Blumenthal said Trump should withdraw Kavanaugh from nomination because this is about honesty, trust and integrity. Some of you may remember Blumenthal is the jerk that lied about his military service. Stolen valor. Democrats make me want to puke.

That's because another nomination process will take this past midterms which is their goal.
That's because another nomination process will take this past midterms which is their goal.

So, you are willing to ignore such a serious allegation and grant a lifetime appointment for nothing more than political expediency?

Republicans have zero ethical standards.

Just as much as you would be willing to deny an honest man of a job he rightly deserves because of what one person said with zero evidence to support her claim. Not to mention all of the obvious facts that point to this deliberate act to stall this process.

Talk about acting on political expediency.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Ford’s lawyers released a letter to committee chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), CNN reported, calling for an investigation to “ensure the crucial facts and witnesses in this matter are assessed in a non-partisan manner and that the committee is fully informed before conducting any hearing or making any decision.”

Speaking with CNN’s Anderson Cooper on Tuesday, attorney Lisa Banks reiterated that her client was “prepared to cooperate with the committee and with any law enforcement investigation.”

Christine Blasey Ford Calls On FBI To Investigate Kavanaugh Accusation Before Hearing

Good for her! Even Kavanaugh should want a thorough investigation - otherwise this cloud of doubt and suspicion will hang over him.

The FBI does not investigate allegations that are 40 years old that are not federal crimes nor should they

The statute of limitations on this alleged crime expired long ago hence it is no longer a matter for any branch of law enforcement

It wouldn't be a criminal investigation, fool.
why else would they be expected to investigate then?

Dude why do you wish to look so foolish for someone you don't know or affects your life? you're strange.
To find any and all facts related to the alleged incident, fool.

Excuse me, but that's not their job. Were there to be an investigation of the incident for the purposes of bringing criminal charges - which is not the case, since it's long past time when criminal charges could be brought for this - the investigation would be done by the law enforcement agency which has jurisdiction. That would be the police in the Maryland town where the house was located, assuming Dr. Ford ever remembers where the heck that actually IS.

Since the only valid and relevant investigation possible at this point is in regards to Judge Kavanaugh's fitness for confirmation, that investigation is the proper jurisdiction and job of the Senate Judiciary Committee, which body Dr. Ford has already refused to speak to. This legal fact means that declining to answer questions from that committee is tantamount to telling the cops, "I don't want to press charges."

Ford’s lawyers released a letter to committee chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), CNN reported, calling for an investigation to “ensure the crucial facts and witnesses in this matter are assessed in a non-partisan manner and that the committee is fully informed before conducting any hearing or making any decision.”

Speaking with CNN’s Anderson Cooper on Tuesday, attorney Lisa Banks reiterated that her client was “prepared to cooperate with the committee and with any law enforcement investigation.”

Christine Blasey Ford Calls On FBI To Investigate Kavanaugh Accusation Before Hearing

Good for her! Even Kavanaugh should want a thorough investigation - otherwise this cloud of doubt and suspicion will hang over him.

The FBI does not investigate allegations that are 40 years old that are not federal crimes nor should they

The statute of limitations on this alleged crime expired long ago hence it is no longer a matter for any branch of law enforcement

Dude why do you wish to look so foolish for someone you don't know or affects your life? you're strange.
what is the incident? And why does the fbi need to investigate? why does she need them to investigate ahead of her testimony? she's the person involved right? she should be telling them.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the first step in any investigation questioning the alleged victim?

Fuck that bitch. She can’t even provide enough information to start an investigation. Like where? When? Who was there?

She has clearly stated all such information.

"Sometime in the 80s, some house near a country club don't know whose, I have no idea how I got there, some party don't know who was there."

Yeah, very clearly stated. Uh huh.

some house near a country club don't know whose, I have no idea how I got there,

Do you imagine the FBI would question a house, dope?

She's already named who was there.

Due process requires an investigation, fool.

Ummmm, no, no it doesn't

Sure it does. A single hearing with two witnesses does not get to any of the facts.
An investigation will.

What are you afraid of?
The accuser doesn't remember the date or place this traumatic event occurred. Idiot.

So what. The date and place is not as important as witnesses who can corroborate the allegation. There already is a therapist and her husband. There is also no doubt several others who knew at the time. All of whom could be inteviewed by the FBI.
her witness said he had no knowledge of her party.

One, dope.

what is the incident? And why does the fbi need to investigate? why does she need them to investigate ahead of her testimony? she's the person involved right? she should be telling them.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the first step in any investigation questioning the alleged victim?
Ding, ding, ding

Forum List

Back