Kavanaugh accuser wants FBI investigation before hearing

Not until we subpoena Dr. Ford.

You have this pressing need to run around questioning everyone EXCEPT the person who presumably knows the most about the alleged incident, ie. the alleged victim.

He was allegedly a witness, dope.

And she was allegedly THE VICTIM, dope. One always talks to the alleged victim first, so that one knows what to ask the witnesses about, dope. God, how do you not know this? DOPE.

Nobody's going to waste a moment on an alleged event from 36 years prior when the accuser can't remember any details.

The accuser remembers quite a few details., dope. More than enough for the FBI to interview several people.

What's wrong with the local police or sheriff's office investigating this? Sexual Assault is a state crime

The local sheriff does not do background investigations for supreme court nominees, fool.

You need to make up your mind, always generously assuming you have one and can locate it.

First you want her allegations investigated. NOW you say you want a background investigation. They aren't the same thing, and Kavanaugh has already HAD a background investigation.
You need to make up your mind, always generously assuming you have one and can locate it.
Huh?

First you want her allegations investigated. NOW you say you want a background investigation. They aren't the same thing, and Kavanaugh has already HAD a background investigation.

No, dope. The only investigation I've called for is the continuation of the background investigation to look into these allegations.
I want nothing more than what was done when the allegations against Thomas came out.

Pull your head out of your ass and get up to speed, dope.

The FBI did investigate Anita Hill's accusation, and it took 3 days - CNNPolitics

Watch Grassley and Hatch praise the FBI investigation into the allegations agaisnt Thomas. Video at link.

Senate Democrats on Twitter

Sen Hatch thought it was a great idea 27 years ago.

"I don't want a criminal investigation! I just want them to investigate allegations of a crime, that's all!"

They've already done what they did with Thomas, except the part where HIS accuser had the ovaries to show up and testify.

Kavanaugh should ask for an investigation into an event he doesn't remember?

Is that Liberal Logic in action?

His memory of the event is irrelevant to the allegation, dope.
You are probably feeling a little foolish with what came out about her demands, huh?
It's okay, but let this be a lesson for you in the future.

What came out?
How come Democrats don't believe Keith Ellison's accuser?
dude these fks are schizophrenics. I think they'd get lost in their own house cause what they believe in is always changing.

Do not give them the benefit of the doubt on hypocrisy or confusion though they suffer both. You have fallen for their propaganda if you do. Realize that Democrats dont care about women at all..but do care about identity politics.
Bingo..no problems in their mind. Here Ellison is needed for the fight..and over there is a woman to use against a Republican judge.
How do they get away with t? It helps they have followers who arent real discerning. When they say "releasing documents hurts transparency" or "having Ford testify will restrict her free speech" or "I am going to vote against Kavanaugh but we need more time to investigate him" their followers lack thew character to say "wtf?"

no it doesn't. It was, the FBI did a background check it didn't come up. so it didn't exist. that's simple

There was no investigation in to this allegation, liar.

You're right. There was no investigation because SHE DIDN'T TELL ANYONE. This isn't Minority Report, and Tom Cruise isn't going to investigate based on what the psychics tell him. In the real world, if you want people to know that a crime has been committed against you, you have to actually open your mouth and say something.

There was, however, an FBI background check, which did not turn up this allegation because IT HAD NEVER BEEN MADE. I do hope you're not trying to deny that the FBI did a background check, or that Dr. Ford never gave anyone anything to find before this moment.
There was, however, an FBI background check, which did not turn up this allegation because IT HAD NEVER BEEN MADE. I do hope you're not trying to deny that the FBI did a background check, or that Dr. Ford never gave anyone anything to find before this moment.
Yikes
That is exactly what I have been saying throughout the entirety of this thread.

That is exactly why it needs to be investigated now.

No, what you've been saying in this thread is that EVERYTHING means we "need to investigate now", including the fact that there isn't enough evidence to investigate.

There certainly is enough evidence to have the entire right in a complete panic.:laugh:

:dance:
nothing is nothing. perhaps you could explain how you investigate nothing? I'll wait. I'm curios cause nothing = nothing.

So what. The date and place is not as important as witnesses who can corroborate the allegation. There already is a therapist and her husband. There is also no doubt several others who knew at the time. All of whom could be inteviewed by the FBI.
/----/ I'm sure you'd have no issue having your life destroyed on such flimsy "evidence"

My life would only be "destroyed" if the allegations are corroborated and it will have been destroyed by my own actions.

Yes, no one's life has ever been destroyed by having their reputation smeared with false allegations. That NEVER happens.

Then prove they are false and move on. Let the FBI gather the facts.

"So give me what I demand! Never mind that I've been told 70 times that what I demand is unreasonable and violates the law, THE ONLY RIGHT THING TO DO IS GIVE ME MY WAY!"

Piss off. Still not their job, never going to be their job, NO.
the dude is schizophrenic, and you can't resolve that disease.

What is Ms. Ford asking for? An FBI investigation. Essentially of the criminal variety.

Or have you been too busy reveling in this spectacle to pay any attention?

It can't be criminal, fool. Its not a federal crime and has long since been past the statute of limitations.

It would simply be a follow up to the background investigation focused on the allegation.

Then tell me, Hutch, what point would there be in bringing this up if the statutes of limitation have already expired? You can't charge him with a crime under state or federal law.

Honest question: What other reason would there be for it to be brought up? Political assassination perhaps?

WTF? Seriously?

You don't believe that if there is any validity to these claims that it would bring the character of the nominee into question at all?

As a woman who was a teenaged girl at the same time as Dr. Ford and Judge Kavanaugh, I don't believe so, either.

I knew a number of boys back then who were utter asshats, and was even clumsily and unwillingly groped by quite a few of them. I know a lot of those same men now, and they are nothing like that. In the intervening 36 years, they did this thing sane humans call "growing up".

It's called sexual assault, loser.

Holding a hand over her mouth to keep her quiet is not "clumsily groping".

Yeah, actually, it can be, when you're talking about a drunk teenaged boy in the 80s.

Why do you think attitudes toward sexual behavior and consent changed after that?

I realize you want to pretend THIS is different because XYZ, PDQ whatever, which just amounts to "This is different, because I want it to be!" I hate to break it to you, but I stand by my statement. Been in that exact position, didn't react at all like Ford at any point in the line.

The FBI investigated Rob Porter.

The FBI did a background check on Rob Porter, the same as they did on Brett Kavanaugh. Had your sainted accuser ever bothered to report the incident away back then, the FBI would have found it and reported it to the White House in his background check.

You will notice that what the FBI did NOT do with Rob Porter was investigate the allegations as a criminal matter. That would be because the allegations did not involve a federal crime.

No one said they did a criminal investigation, dope. What they DID do was to open a follow up investigation into the allegations made by his ex-wives. The findings led to his later dissmissal.

No, dope, they didn't. They did a background check; they handed over the findings; that's it. Spousal abuse is ALSO not a federal crime, and aside from compiling comprehensive information on Porter (ie. a background check), they didn't do anything else. Same as in this case.

aside from compiling comprehensive information on Porter (ie. a background check), they didn't do anything else. Same as in this case.

That is exactly what I said they did, dope.

My god you are dumb as shit.

And that is exactly what they've already done on Kavanaugh, DOPE. Comprehensive information does NOT include investigating what they're told to find out if it's true.

My god, you are dumber than shit.

His memory of the event is irrelevant to the allegation, dope.
You are probably feeling a little foolish with what came out about her demands, huh?
It's okay, but let this be a lesson for you in the future.

What came out?
How come Democrats don't believe Keith Ellison's accuser?
dude these fks are schizophrenics. I think they'd get lost in their own house cause what they believe in is always changing.

Do not give them the benefit of the doubt on hypocrisy or confusion though they suffer both. You have fallen for their propaganda if you do. Realize that Democrats dont care about women at all..but do care about identity politics.
Bingo..no problems in their mind. Here Ellison is needed for the fight..and over there is a woman to use against a Republican judge.
How do they get away with t? It helps they have followers who arent real discerning. When they say "releasing documents hurts transparency" or "having Ford testify will restrict her free speech" or "I am going to vote against Kavanaugh but we need more time to investigate him" their followers lack thew character to say "wtf?"
100% agree with your entire post.

nothing is nothing. perhaps you could explain how you investigate nothing? I'll wait. I'm curios cause nothing = nothing.

That's pretty stupid.

A claim is made that something happened in a certain place at a certain time and that other people were present.

You think nothing can be ascertained? Witnesses can't be interviewed?

How stupid are you?

It can't be criminal, fool. Its not a federal crime and has long since been past the statute of limitations.

It would simply be a follow up to the background investigation focused on the allegation.

Then tell me, Hutch, what point would there be in bringing this up if the statutes of limitation have already expired? You can't charge him with a crime under state or federal law.

Honest question: What other reason would there be for it to be brought up? Political assassination perhaps?

WTF? Seriously?

You don't believe that if there is any validity to these claims that it would bring the character of the nominee into question at all?

As a woman who was a teenaged girl at the same time as Dr. Ford and Judge Kavanaugh, I don't believe so, either.

I knew a number of boys back then who were utter asshats, and was even clumsily and unwillingly groped by quite a few of them. I know a lot of those same men now, and they are nothing like that. In the intervening 36 years, they did this thing sane humans call "growing up".

Yeah, actually, it can be, when you're talking about a drunk teenaged boy in the 80s.

Why do you think attitudes toward sexual behavior and consent changed after that?

I realize you want to pretend THIS is different because XYZ, PDQ whatever, which just amounts to "This is different, because I want it to be!" I hate to break it to you, but I stand by my statement. Been in that exact position, didn't react at all like Ford at any point in the line.

wait...your moronic claim is that his actions should be excused (sexual assault??) because he was drunk and a teenager?

Are ya fucking braindead?

That's pretty stupid.

A claim is made that something happened in a certain place at a certain time and that other people were present.

You think nothing can be ascertained? Witnesses can't be interviewed?

How stupid are you?

last I heard, she doesn't remember when, or where it happened, and the witnesses she has mentioned don't remember it

Ford’s lawyers released a letter to committee chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), CNN reported, calling for an investigation to “ensure the crucial facts and witnesses in this matter are assessed in a non-partisan manner and that the committee is fully informed before conducting any hearing or making any decision.”

Speaking with CNN’s Anderson Cooper on Tuesday, attorney Lisa Banks reiterated that her client was “prepared to cooperate with the committee and with any law enforcement investigation.”

Christine Blasey Ford Calls On FBI To Investigate Kavanaugh Accusation Before Hearing

Good for her! Even Kavanaugh should want a thorough investigation - otherwise this cloud of doubt and suspicion will hang over him.
It is a wonder that she does not want the Judge to testifiy prior. This would give her a idea where he was at the time of the incident. This whole thing is the progressives have put her into a incident and they are going to have to make evidence fit the so called crime. What a bunch of crap.

Ford’s lawyers released a letter to committee chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), CNN reported, calling for an investigation to “ensure the crucial facts and witnesses in this matter are assessed in a non-partisan manner and that the committee is fully informed before conducting any hearing or making any decision.”

Speaking with CNN’s Anderson Cooper on Tuesday, attorney Lisa Banks reiterated that her client was “prepared to cooperate with the committee and with any law enforcement investigation.”

Christine Blasey Ford Calls On FBI To Investigate Kavanaugh Accusation Before Hearing

Good for her! Even Kavanaugh should want a thorough investigation - otherwise this cloud of doubt and suspicion will hang over him.
It is a wonder that she does not want the Judge to testifiy prior. This would give her a idea where he was at the time of the incident. This whole thing is the progressives have put her into a incident and they are going to have to make evidence fit the so called crime. What a bunch of crap.

My understanding is that she does want Kavanaugh to testify first. Am I wrong?

LOL

The complete lack of knowledge of how the legal system works is utterly astounding. Even Ford's "lawyers" know full well that such an accusation can only be tried in the state in which it occurred. Rape is not a federal crime, it never will be until appropriate legislation is passed to codify it into federal statutes. It is a state crime.

Are any of you liberal lemmings paying attention?

No one is asking for a criminal investigation, dope.

Okay, so what are they asking for then? Why do they want the FBI to be involved?

The FBI conducted the background investigation on Kav. Obviously this allegation comes from his background. Investigating this would only be a continuation of that process.

Nope. Investigating this further is the job of the Judiciary Committee.

Yep, that's how it's always been done.

The FBI did investigate Anita Hill's accusation, and it took 3 days - CNNPolitics

Yup, already told you to stop skimming favorite headlines, and learn some actual facts.

Kavanaugh should ask for an investigation into an event he doesn't remember?

Is that Liberal Logic in action?
Actually...if the allegations are fraudulent...he should WANT to have them clear his name

Must be why HE has no problem with the hearing.
He does seem to have a problem with the FBI investigating this though...doesn't he.

I wonder why...

He never said squat. One more time: the FBI investigates federal crime, not house parties. It’s the FBI who said they have no interest in this case.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
/----/ Ray, you'll be reposting that for 10 years. That's how long it took Libs to finally understand the USSC didn't select GW Bush president.

What? They finally understood that? When did THAT happen? Why didn't someone tell me?

WTF? Seriously?

wait...your moronic claim is that his actions should be excused (sexual assault??) because he was drunk and a teenager?

In order for his actions to be "excused", there needs to be actual evidence of them taking place. Which there isn't any.

This is what happens when you let your political zealotry and assumptions drive you.

Off a cliff.

Last edited:
WTF? Seriously?

In order for his actions to be "excused", there needs to be actual evidence of it happening. Which there isn't any.

This is what happens when you let your political zealotry and assumptions drive you.

Off a cliff.
Can't you read?

Your buddies are excusing actions that they claim didn't happen.

Sounds like THEY don't even believe Kavanaugh's bullshit

Seriously, did all these DNC leaders at the swamp forget there was already six FBI investigations already? Do they think the public is stupid to forget there has been?
Six investigations which did not uncover the slightest hint of this alleged sexual assault.

But now people are coming forward.

Time for a seventh.

One person came out and no evidence to backup her claim.
One person came out and no evidence to backup her claim.

Hmm...just like Kavanaugh.

Kavanaugh hasn't made a claim. He denied a claim. Only fools think you can prove a negative. Oh, wait! Forgot who I was talking to! I guess we have that covered, don't we?
Kavanaugh hasn't made a claim. He denied a claim. Only fools think you can prove a negative. Oh, wait! Forgot who I was talking to! I guess we have that covered, don't we?
The poster was talking about people who have come foreward to back up the accuser, dope.

Kav's buddy did the same thing.

Stop responding with retarded shit. Read and understand the conversation before posting.

Read it, understood it, stand by my statement. Not my fault if you don't like the truth.

Actually...if the allegations are fraudulent...he should WANT to have them clear his name

Must be why HE has no problem with the hearing.
He does seem to have a problem with the FBI investigating this though...doesn't he.

I wonder why...

He never said squat. One more time: the FBI investigates federal crime, not house parties. It’s the FBI who said they have no interest in this case.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
/----/ Ray, you'll be reposting that for 10 years. That's how long it took Libs to finally understand the USSC didn't select GW Bush president.

What? They finally understood that? When did THAT happen? Why didn't someone tell me?
/——/ Well, I haven’t had to argue that point since the Yahoo Hal board shut down. I figured most of the libtards migrated to USMB.

Forum List

Back