Kavanaugh accuser wants FBI investigation before hearing

"Sometime in the 80s, some house near a country club don't know whose, I have no idea how I got there, some party don't know who was there."

Yeah, very clearly stated. Uh huh.

some house near a country club don't know whose, I have no idea how I got there,

Do you imagine the FBI would question a house, dope?

She's already named who was there.

I always love it when some imbecile tells me I'M stupid because HE doesn't understand plain English.

No, little one, I don't expect them to question the house. I would expect investigators to question THE OWNERS OF THE HOUSE AT THAT TIME. One presumes that a house party would be thrown by someone who lived in the house, and said person might then have some information as to other people who were present at the party and their activities.

But it is extremely hard to question the hosts of a party if one has no idea where the party was, and therefore who the hosts were.
I always love it when some imbecile tells me I'M stupid because HE doesn't understand plain English.

No, little one, I don't expect them to question the house. I would expect investigators to question THE OWNERS OF THE HOUSE AT THAT TIME.

She's already named who was there, dope.
They say she's lying.

Which of course means nothing.
ROFL! You have to be a colossal dumbfuck to believe it doesn't matter if the witnesses she names don't support her smear of Kavanaugh.

It was not addressed. Background investigations are done for a reason. This very serious allegation has not been a part of that investigation.
It was addressed and Ford does not want to testify in front of congress. There must be a reason.

It could not have been addressed in the background investigation as the allegation was not known at the time, fool.

Whether or not she will testify is not known at this time.

Actually, it was. It was known by Diane Frankenfeinstein and that politician chick in California. They just didn't bother to tell anyone about it.

Not known publicly and not by the FBI, dope.
If it was known by Frankenstein, then it could have been address in the background investigation, numskull.

It wasn't. It's out now. You're stuck with it.

New information, dope.

The new information should be looked at by the FBI. Just as it was when the allegations against Thomas were made. That took three days in 91. It could have been done this week in time for testimony on Monday.

The fbi, or any LEO must have probable cause. What is it?

None? Carry on fool.

The allegation is all that is necessary.
Only for douchebags like you.

For anyone.
Would you ignore it from your daughter?
Her friend?
A co-worker?
An employee?

Would you ignore it from your Son?

Mother of son who hanged himself after being accused of rape commits suicide a year later

His Friend:

Man killed himself after false rape claim despite 'texts proving sex was consensual'

A Co-worker:

26 Years Later, Justice for Men Imprisoned for a Bogus Rape

An employee:

KZN man wrongfully accused of rape free after 14-years

Next.

LOL

I'm not ignoring anything, dope.

You are.

Dr. Ford sent an anonymous warning - then it was leaked. Now her life has been turned upside-down.

Dr. Ford was a moron if she ever actually thought that was how it was going to happen, or even how it SHOULD happen.

Her and Frankenstein had it planned out to the day. That's why she took a polygraph test and lawyered up in August--a month before it came out.

I believe their plan was to throw the claim out there first and see if that would stall the conformation hearing. If not, then come out with who made the claim and try to stall it that way. It's working to a point, just not as long as they hoped it would be.

None. The woman is obviously lying.
you're #1 ,,,and you don't know WTF you're talking about
Everyone knows she's lying. Even you. I admit that you're incredibly stupid, but you're not that stupid.

Great. Then let the FBI nail her ass to the wall.
You mean allow here to derail the nomination?

Go fuck yourself.
LOL.
Derail the nomination? How would the FBI proving her a liar do that?
Delay it until after the midterms. Another reason the Dims want the FBI to investigate is so they can forever brand Kavanaugh has being been investigated by the FBI for rape. They're also hoping the FBI will turn up some embarrassing information about him, even if it doesn't support the nutburger's claim. It's just another way to smear him.

Actually...if the allegations are fraudulent...he should WANT to have them clear his name

Must be why HE has no problem with the hearing.
He does seem to have a problem with the FBI investigating this though...doesn't he.

I wonder why...
The fbi did six rounds on him. You’re confused

In which round did the interview the accuser?

In the round that she had a chance to come forward. She missed her opportunity, even though she had SIX OPPORTUNITIES.

Let THAT sink in.

There is an opportunity right now.

It was addressed and Ford does not want to testify in front of congress. There must be a reason.

It could not have been addressed in the background investigation as the allegation was not known at the time, fool.

Whether or not she will testify is not known at this time.

Actually, it was. It was known by Diane Frankenfeinstein and that politician chick in California. They just didn't bother to tell anyone about it.

Not known publicly and not by the FBI, dope.
If it was known by Frankenstein, then it could have been address in the background investigation, numskull.

It wasn't. It's out now. You're stuck with it.
Yes, we know what a douche Frankenstein is.

No questions from Republicans. That's my prediction. I can't wait to see what her conditions are. I'm sure the entire country will be laughing.

She's already demanding no lawyers.
Republicans trying t
true not yet but this pos and thomas deserves it

You can point to no judicial problems to justify that view.
Why can't we have fair and honest judges on the SC ??Thomas is slime and this new AH was picked solely to protect the president and to vote down roe v wade
how is thomas a slime? that sounds RACIST!!!
Ask Hill You repubs are attracted to low lifes It's in your genes
Hill is the lowlife. She's a perjuring slandering piece of shit. Only a congenital moron would believe the shit she was spewing.
nope not even a congenital moron would believe her shit.

Yeah, but Dr. Ford is the only one asking for an FBI investigation.

Kavanaugh should ask for an investigation into an event he doesn't remember?

Is that Liberal Logic in action?

His memory of the event is irrelevant to the allegation, dope.
/——/ Not even you are dumb enough to believe that.
Apparently you're dumb enough to believe that is a valid defense.

Just because he supposedly can't recall
doesnt mean it didn't happen

We Americans did that to you.

And your response to our votes...your insane fits, rants against the Constitution and the electoral college, riots, snobby celebrities lecturing us...have convinced even more that we made the right decision.
Bullshit.

You turds are petrified that you'll lose the Senate in November and you'll lose your chance to pack the SC with uber conservatives if you don't jam this creep through in days
You're petrified that Kavanaugh is going to be confirmed before January. That's when the new Senators are sworn in, not the day after the election. Moron.

Then why not slow down and do the investigation? You'll still have the votes until then.
Waste of taxpayer money. This is a good man and he doesn't deserve this. That's why. Even you know this is bogus.

You have no way of knowing if this is bogus.
sure we do, it's fking 36 years late.

That's because another nomination process will take this past midterms which is their goal.
That's because another nomination process will take this past midterms which is their goal.

So, you are willing to ignore such a serious allegation and grant a lifetime appointment for nothing more than political expediency?

Republicans have zero ethical standards.
so you are willing to take unfounded accusations against a man and destroy his life cause you don't like his politics?

Huh?
I'm pushing for an investigation, dope.
Kavanaugh has been investigated, and you've been told that he's been investigated numerous times. Idiot. You're nothing but a propaganda parrot.

This allegation has not been investigated.
They couldn't have investigated an incident they knew nothing about, dope.

They also can't investigate something that's so vague, there's nothing TO investigate.

You are probably feeling a little foolish with what came out about her demands, huh?
It's okay, but let this be a lesson for you in the future.

What came out?

You are probably feeling a little foolish with what came out about her demands, huh?

What came out?
How come Democrats don't believe Keith Ellison's accuser?

The FBI has thoroughly investigated Kavanaugh.

And they had thoroughly investigated Thomas...and did so again when the Anita Hill accusations came up.

That's how it WORKS
And Thomas was CONFIRMED. That's how it works. You creatures are sick.

Then what are you afraid of?
Nothing. No one is afraid. Why do you want to waste the taxpayer's money on this crap?

You are deathly afraid of losing this confirmation.
not sure what you're referencing. . the woman is bat shit crazy. 36 years after the fact isn't serious. And if you can't even articulate what the issue is then it obviously isn't worth looking into.

he can be impeached and as trumps pick the pos was going against anything dems want anyway

No SCOTUS justice has ever been impeached and removed from the bench. :itsok:
true not yet but this pos and thomas deserves it

The American people disagree with you.

More Americans say Kavanaugh should be rejected than confirmed: poll

Your fake news poll of liberal pukes means nothing.

It means the clock is ticking.

Tic-toc

I wonder how much further they will drop when the details come out.

Must be why HE has no problem with the hearing.
He does seem to have a problem with the FBI investigating this though...doesn't he.

I wonder why...
The fbi did six rounds on him. You’re confused

In which round did the interview the accuser?

In the round that she had a chance to come forward. She missed her opportunity, even though she had SIX OPPORTUNITIES.

Let THAT sink in.

There is an opportunity right now.
she should take it and testify. but alas, we'll just move to the vote.

... Personally destroying a person's career, family, and life over a political appointment with flimsy at best accusations is wrong.
I totally agree.

If Blasey-Ford is lying, let's (metaphorically) crucify her in the law-courts.

If Franken(fein)stein was complicit in advancing a lie, let's (metaphorically) crucify her in the law-courts, too.

But's let's find out if that's truly the case, or if Kavanaugh is hiding something, first.

Lets be sure.

Let's be damned sure.

The best way to do that, is to have the FBI reopen its background investigation(s) on Kavanaugh, and for the FBI to amend its findings.

Even if it's on a hurried, 3-day-Anita-Hill -style snapshot basis.

Better than nothing.

Simple.

The Republicans are setting themselves up for terrible election-year optics, should they fail to do that small thing.

Doesn't matter if it's right or wrong, or fair or unfair.

Politics is all about perception.

Perception relies largely upon optics.

If you have terrible optics, you trigger terrible perceptions.

You give your opponent an early Christmas gift - tons of ammunition to use against you in an election year.

And, if you're up against terrible perceptions, you're on the defensive.

If you're on the defensive, then you have to explain yourself.

If you have to explain yourself, you've already lost a big piece of your audience.

Q.E.D.

Fail to re-open the investigation into Kavanaugh's background at your own very great peril.

Both with respect to the upcoming election for control of the House and Senate, and with respect to any future SCOTUS impeachment.

You have been warned.

"No, REALLY, it's totally rational and reasonable for you to give me everything I want, regardless of whether or not it's legally appropriate!"

What came out?
dude these fks are schizophrenics. I think they'd get lost in their own house cause what they believe in is always changing.

A background check is an investigation, fool.

It's exactly what Trump had the FBI do when allegations against Rob Porter were made.
then in that case FOOL hes been investigated 6 times. gobthe fuck away now.

Not on this allegation, dope. It couldn't have been investigated if no one knew about it.

When Thomas was accused of sexual harrassment, the president directed the FBI to investigate the claims as a part of the background investigation.

How is this different?
If it was such a serious and believable allegation, why did Feinstein hold on to the letter for several months.
Why did she wait until the eve of the confirmation? Why didn't she question Kav about it when she had her
time with him?
You are a water carrying minion.

It's been explained in the world outside of Fox.

It wasn't released as the accuser wished to remain anonymous.we saw that when it broke. It only came out because of a leak.

None of that really matters anyway.
It's here now and needs to be dealt with.

Seriously? If she was really dumb enough to think she was going to remain anonymous, she has no business teaching at a university, or even a daycare.

And yeah, it matters. You don't get to just throw out this insane narrative and go, "Never mind, just accept all that and focus on what I WANT you to think."

I didn't say " never mind" , liar.

What came out?
dude these fks are schizophrenics. I think they'd get lost in their own house cause what they believe in is always changing.

I've changed nothing, dope.

Forum List

Back