Kavanaugh/Ford Opinion Thread Merge -- Tuesday Sept 25th 2018

Are Establishment GOP Operatives Throwing The Kavanaugh SCOTUS Nomination?

• Yes

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • I am undecided, but they are turning this in to a circus.

Votes: 13 40.6%

• Total voters
Being a virgin doesn't make him a loser...but it also doesn't make him innocent of the accusations.

If you're talking about 14 and 15 year old kids, then sure. But seems to be saying that he was a virgin, and that he didn't do anything, well into adulthood. So he's either the biggest square to ever live, or he was a huge loser who just couldn't get laid to save his life.

....or, he's lying.

Or maybe not everyone in the world is a slut.

Being a virgin doesn't make him a loser...but it also doesn't make him innocent of the accusations.

If you're talking about 14 and 15 year old kids, then sure. But seems to be saying that he was a virgin, and that he didn't do anything, well into adulthood. So he's either the biggest square to ever live, or he was a huge loser who just couldn't get laid to save his life.

....or, he's lying.
so it's possible he's lying but you've never said that i've ever seen it was possible SHE was lying.

Egads! You mean to tell me that I apparently think Ford is credible? Holy shit, what an evil bitch I am! Everyone knows the only morally correct thing to do is to dismiss Christine Ford as the lying slut she is, because all women are lying sluts after all!

Thank you for helping me see the error of my ways.

No, everyone knows that the morally correct thing to do is evaluate the evidence, or lack thereof, as presented. That's everyone except for the likes of you, apparently, who automatically assumes that a decision based on offered evidence is "dismissal" and misogyny.

Thanks for sharing. Your opinion of our thought processes is every bit as valued as your opinion on how "only losers" don't fuck like rabbits. And I do hope you understand exactly how little value that is.

In fact, he is innocent of the accusations until such time as he is convicted.
This isn't criminal law, there is no presumption of innocence.
There is ALWAYS a presumption of innocence.

Accusations that are false for the purpose of interfering with the government ARE criminal. The special council just recently filed conspiracy charges for just that sort of thing.
No, the there is no legal presumption of innocence anywhere except criminal law. No one is making false accusations.
It is a sacred American value that everyone is considered innocent. That is why the burden of proof lays with the accuser. That is also why we have slander laws.

It is unAmerican to presume guilt on the basis of an unfounded accusation.
Isn't that exactly what you are doing to Ford and Ramirez?

Except that, unlike their accusations against Kavanaugh, our criticisms of them have evidence.

There is ALWAYS a presumption of innocence.

Accusations that are false for the purpose of interfering with the government ARE criminal. The special council just recently filed conspiracy charges for just that sort of thing.
No, the there is no legal presumption of innocence anywhere except criminal law. No one is making false accusations.
It is a sacred American value that everyone is considered innocent. That is why the burden of proof lays with the accuser. That is also why we have slander laws.

It is unAmerican to presume guilt on the basis of an unfounded accusation.
Isn't that exactly what you are doing to Ford and Ramirez?
No. I am responding to their lies.

They can put it all to rest today. Just provide hard evidence of the event.
Hypocrisy, the conservative's standby.

Hypocrisy, the leftist's empty insult.

"they said you were moaning, so you couldnt have been passed out. we need one more person to take your side and back up your story, and there isnt one. i'm sorry, there's nothing we can do" - Montana Detective Guy Baker telling rape victim they wont lock up the folks who assaulted her

great way to smear w/o a link or reference as to where this nugget came from.

His interview last night. Claims he was a virgin for all of high school and "many years" afterward.
That's really more information than I needed to know.
I had hoped all the chatter on this would die down once the hearing was set for Thursday. But nope. We LOVE our sex talk. Give us MORE.

That's exactly what I was thinking. It was such a useless thing for him to bring up, and he seemed to stumble into saying it. I didn't even seem like he was actually forming complete thoughts in his mind, he was simply rattling out words of general denial that turned into a verbal magnetic poetry.

"Didn't...no...back then...women...sex....ever....for a long time....I didn't have sex with women ever.....for a long time.....back then."

Then he went on about how he had never gotten drunk, and basically tried to paint the picture that he was a perfect little goodie-goodie. It all underscores my feelings on this whole thing from the beginning. What happened 30+ years ago when he was a high school teenager is not something that really should disqualify someone from becoming a Supreme Court justice in 2018. But this man is not honest or trustworthy. He wasn't honest in the first series of questioning and was pretty much caught lying under oath. Now, he's lying again. Considering the big concerns about corruption and the potential for the Supreme Court to hear cases that may involve Donald, Kavanaugh cannot be trusted to live up to any of his practiced lines about judicial independence.

Wow, it's almost like SOME people aren't promiscuous sluts, AND actually get uncomfortable sharing their personal lives on national television.

What a "loser".

I have posted below the MSNBC interview in which Senator Chris Coons places the burden of proof of innocence on the accused. He makes his retarded argument at 7:30 in the video.

Making a claim, and then demanding the accused to prove a negative, is pure horseshit. It's a logical fallacy and against the founding principles of our country.

Claiming this is "just a job interview not a trial" is a bullshit argument which only pedophiles would make.

Oh, you're not a pedophile?

Prove it!

The left's confused talking point is comedy gold:

"Kavanaugh is a nerdy square---cool ladies man womanizing--pocket protector wearing geek--with a big dick."

From someone that should have been prosecuted over his STOLEN VALOR claiming he served in Vietnam, this asswipe wants to turn our legal system completely around, just because of his terminal TDS!!!

SENATOR BLUMENTHAL (D-CT): We're talking about a lifetime appointment to the nation's highest court that will make a real difference in real people's lives for generations, literally generations to come with this appointment. And so we have a constitutional duty to get to the bottom of these allegations. They are serious, and credible, and now the person with the most knowledge about them, namely Judge Brett Kavanaugh has a responsibility to come forward with evidence to rebut them. They have control over whether to have an investigation...

NOAH ROTHMAN, COMMENTARY MAGAZINE: Senator, your colleague, Senator Mazie Hirono over the weekend was asked whether the presumption of innocence was due to Brett Kavanaugh. She replied by saying, 'I take his entire philosophy,' essentially saying his judicial philosophy also formed her opinion about whether or not these events occurred as alleged by these two accusers....

(Excerpt) Read more at realclearpolitics.com ..

BLUMENTHAL.jpg

this asswipe wants to turn our legal system completely around,

What legal system would that be?
systems from the old Monarch days where you had to prove your innocent or die.

The Spanish Inquisition, meet The DemNazi Inquisition.

Opinion: Democrats’ Own Spanish Inquisition Could Burn Party

Kavanaugh showed incredible restraint in that FOX interview and in the hearings. he has tremendous patience. if i were him, i would be freaking out

This isn't criminal law. No presumption of innocence is required.

No, not when it advantages you politically. Everyone knows that's morally and ethically acceptable.

The kid couldn't get laid to save his life. That's his defense. Somehow, I just don't find him credible.

Your definition of "loser" sounds to me like you have lousy priorities in life.

If Brett Kavanaugh was not a "loser" by your definition, he wouldn't have a hope in Hell of defending against these charges and making it on the Supreme Court. Ponder what an "advantage" it would have been for him to be a "winner" by your laughable standards.
one can't defend against a lie.

Sure he can. Oh, not well enough to keep salacious dimwits and partisan hacks from buying it, but let's face it, those people were going to hate him no matter what.

I, on the other hand, think his statement coincides with everything we know about him far better than any of these wild, unsubstantiated accusations.

"Detective Baker is a large man with a comportment that can be intimidating, but he is uncommonly empathetic. he appreciates how hard it is for a rape victim to go to the police. he knows that the criminal justice system frequently compounds the trauma of being raped, and fails to hold rapists accountable. so he drove to tell Huguet that Donaldson had been locked up" - from Jon Krakauer's book about the rape epidemic. this is a man stepping up, Mazie.

That's enough reason to do the slimball thing the cucks in the Democratic party is doing now? Man, that says everything I need to know about you.

Payback is a bitch.

False allegations can swing both ways numbnuts.

I don't give a shit either way. It's merely my opinion on why the Kavenaugh shit show is happening. Both parties are to blame.
Yeah, blame the victims.
That's the Democrat way.

Both political parties, nitwit.
Fuck you, shit for brains.

Both parties aren't to blame for this.
That's what liberals do when they realize that Democrats are fucking up. They try to blame THE GOP along with them to ease their guilt.

This shit is purely Democrats' fault, because they can't win with their ideas. They have to lie, cheat, destroy lives, and ruin the economy. This is what they always have done....and it's only gonna get worse for them. The more of these underhanded stunts they pull, the more underhanded they will become.

I have posted below the MSNBC interview in which Senator Chris Coons places the burden of proof of innocence on the accused. He makes his retarded argument at 7:30 in the video.

Making a claim, and then demanding the accused to prove a negative, is pure horseshit. It's a logical fallacy and against the founding principles of our country.

Claiming this is "just a job interview not a trial" is a bullshit argument which only pedophiles would make.

Oh, you're not a pedophile?

Prove it!

A friend of mine went to High School with Chris Coons and told me that Chris was "the greatest gerbil fucker in the history of science class at the (undisclosed) high school"

The kid couldn't get laid to save his life. That's his defense. Somehow, I just don't find him credible.
So, which is it? Are guys like Kavanaugh the cool, ladies man that the leftist commies are making him out to be or was he the nerdy, lame, square guy the leftist commies are making him out to be???

It's funny when the Rules for Radicals DON'T work.
:laughing0301:

If you pay attention you'd see that he is the one who is claiming he's the nerdy, lame square. I'm saying I think he's full of shit.

Forum List

Back