Kavanaugh/Ford Opinion Threads -- Monday Sept 24th 2018

I have friends and relatives who are lost.
That's right, they are Trump-supporting Republicans.
And this is what they are saying.
Soros is paying Christine Ford to create this story and ruin Kavanaugh's chance to get on the Bench.
How fucking stupid is that??????????????

Why is that so wild for you? It is a plausible explanation for her making up the story.

If not for the money, why do you think she made up the story?

See Post No. 5
How many women were approached to create this claim and who have decided to be silent?

Soros is paying Christine Ford to create this story and ruin Kavanaugh's chance to get on the Bench.
Ford is a loopy kunt, and she is lying

Not stupid at all. Her lawyer has simple ties straight back to Soros. All you have to do to say he is “paying” her is to look at any subsidy or reduction or discount or even a free hour of lawyer time to says he is paying her. Not terribly unreasonable. Hope he didn’t pay her too much the way her story is falling apart. When all the witnesses say it didn’t happen, it kinda dings one’s cred.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're missing the point.

How does Soros or Hillary or whomever suss someone out to do this in the first place?

If several or many women were approached vis a vis political connections, then there are women walking around with hard evidence that they were approached to be part of a big conspiracy for, what else, a lot of money?

Why don't they step forward and break this thing wide open and prove that Kavanaugh is being framed?

Why is that so wild for you? It is a plausible explanation for her making up the story.

See Post No. 5
How many women were approached to create this claim and who have decided to be silent?

Perhaps she approached him...have you thought of that?

Ford is a loopy kunt, and she is lying

You're an ignorant pig judging her in the court of public opinion.
Go back to rooting out garbage in your pen.....otherwise known as Hannity.
Lol
The loopy kunt can not say for certain what happened when it happened, she has no proof and keeps on changing her story. Lock the bitch up.

inappropriate comment removed

Last edited by a moderator:
McConnell said today that Kavanaugh had several witnesses that contradict the claims of Dr. Ford. Why wouldn't their supporting claims be entered into the record?
Over 200 letters from wittnesses have been entered into the Congressional Record in support of Kavanugh. They are detailed and precise with verifiable facts... WHile no one will be allowed to be called as witnesses the record will be fact filled. Democrats are pissed that the letters are being recoreded into the record.

Can you provide link to them, I knew about 65 letters, but 200?

How in the world can you have concluded that she is lying?

Her story lacks any details that can be verified.

Everyone she mentioned in her story has denied it.

She sent her "letter" in July but did not give a rats ass that it was held on to till late Sept for the maximum amount of political damage. This is the biggest sign she is lying.

The Dems are getting desperate and put forth an even weaker and more obvious lie with the "next up" accuser.

Hmm... all that from often conflicting news reports.
There is no way anyone can conclude she is lying. You can have your misgivings but without more information, any conclusion made at this point is intellectually dishonest.
There hasn't been a single minute of testimony by anyone on the subject and there is no third party investigative results either.

How in the world can you have concluded that she is lying?

Common sense, her story, everyone else's inability to substantiate her story?

You don't know what her story is. She hasn't testified yet. You don't know who knows or would corroborate what.

The sad thing is none of us will. No other witnesses are allowed to testify and no FBI follow up with any who may be able to corroborate.

That doesn't seem like a serious search for truth.

McConnell said today that Kavanaugh had several witnesses that contradict the claims of Dr. Ford. Why wouldn't their supporting claims be entered into the record?
Over 200 letters from wittnesses have been entered into the Congressional Record in support of Kavanugh. They are detailed and precise with verifiable facts... WHile no one will be allowed to be called as witnesses the record will be fact filled. Democrats are pissed that the letters are being recoreded into the record.

Can you provide link to them, I knew about 65 letters, but 200?
Senate Inundated With Letters From Over 400 Kavanaugh Supporters

See Post No. 5

Perhaps she approached him...have you thought of that?

You're suggesting Dr. Ford approached Soros and said, "You give me a lot of money and I'll send a letter to Dianne Feinstein saying Kavanaugh tried to rape me in high school."??????

Maybe you should look into her background and ask yourself why she would do that to her family and her kids.
Why her husband would go along with it.
That's sheer fucking fantastical thinking.
She's in hiding right now.
Try being driven out of your home with death threats and ask yourself what it's worth.

Soros is just a generic boogeyman for the right. They don't actually need evidence or a plausible story. Just the accusation is enough.

The right wing echo chamber is all about accusations as proof.

They don't actually need evidence or a plausible story.

sounds like a few Dem senators don't either

Soros' evil and power are well documented, he's the money behind the Clintons, behind Move on, Obama. His own prime minister, Victor Orban , understands Soros' diabolical mind.

Not nearly as stupid as Ford's story. Any other questions?

And the really bad part is that the second woman's story was 5 times as lame as Ford's

You’ve been supporting these people.

Please do not lie about me. Disliking Trump is not the same as supporting these people.

I have been in favor of both of Trump's SCOTUS picks and one of the things that pisses me off the most is that if the left succeeds in stopping Kavanaugh's confirmation, the next choice by Trump will likely be far worse.

If that's your only worry, then so what? Anyone the Orange Turd will nominate is going to be sketchy AF, so might as well ride it out.

The Last Refuge

Judge Brett Kavanaugh: “I will not be intimidated into withdrawing from this process”…

Posted on September 24, 2018 by sundance

Judge Brett Kavanaugh releases the following letter amid the face of malicious allegations from two politically motivated accusers.

Where is the PROOF of these allegations against Judge Kavanaugh? How about photographs, like people assembled against Pervert Al Franken? How about DNA evidence?

Right now, its just a bunch of bullshit

:rolleyes:

And of course you refuse to name these non-existent strawmen.

How fucking stupid is dat????

:rolleyes:

Fords lawyer works with a Soros org. This isn’t 6 degrees of separation type thing.

Forum List

Back