🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kavanaugh/Ford Opinon threads from Saturday, Sept 23, 2018

Will Ford Actually Make The Hearing On Thursday?

• Yes

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 36 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The ignorant slut is just doing the Democrat's bidding by trying to delay the vote on Kavanaugh until after the November elections in the hope they will be back in power and can fill the court vacancy with another lefty liberal loon. .... :cool:
Even if the Democrats win in November, the Republican Majority is in power until January 2019 when the new Senators are sworn in... there is plenty of time, so that's not the strategy.... besides, it is NOT the Senate that the Dems are suppose to win the majority, it is the House....

Maybe if the FBI had reopened their back ground check when this was revealed, and taken the 3 days to investigate, this would all be over with already, but nooooooooooooooo, they could not do that...oh Lordy, they could not do that.... instead we have a long, dragged out, dog and pony show....
The three people Ford named as witnesses cannot collaborate her accusation. Its over, unless you want to drag it out for political reasons.

The liberals here and on other internet sites--even Twitter--are VERY quiet this morning. This makes me think it might indeed be over. If this retreat continues, Grassley ought to find his gumption and call the vote TOMORROW. Let's do this thing!

Too bad for you DiFi.
It's Sunday morning, Sue. There is really not much else to say after a week of sheer conjecture and victim slamming. Now we wait.

And it is now coming out that the lie about not wanting to fly........? She flew to Hawaii for an internship.....and I am sure that she has flown other times in her life as well...

Poking a Hole in Professor Ford's 'Fear of Flying' Excuse

One of her recent excuses was based on the claim that she couldn’t possibly make it to the hearing in time because Ford has a fear of flying (aviophobia) and would have to drive. Now, let’s put aside the fact that Republicans have literally offered to come out to California to accommodate her, and look into this claim. According to a report from ABC News, we get the following nugget of information.

------

This was written in a profile of Ford on September 19th:

Dr. Blasey developed a passion for surfing, which she shares with her husband and two sons. “She’s been chasing waves,” said Beth Stannard, a friend and former co-worker, who said Dr. Blasey’s decisions to teach at Pepperdine, in Malibu, Calif., and to complete an internship at the University of Hawaii were at least partly informed by the campuses’ seaside locations. She and her family live in Palo Alto — where she has volunteered for her sons’ schools and junior lifeguard training, has restored her midcentury modern home with an eye toward historical preservation, and has attended Stanford football and basketball games with her family. The family also has a house in Santa Cruz, famed for its beaches and breaks.

Did Ford swim to Hawaii for that internship? Did she ride a pontoon? Are we expected to believe she took a boat?
Why are you working so hard to destroy her reputation?

She has attacked a man without evidence, without witnesses...she is a known bernie sanders activist, and she is working with the democrat party in an obvious political operation ......... She initiated the attack against a man who at this point has a sterling reputation.....she is trying to smear him forever .... that is why.

So...you are saying...regardless of what happened...how dare she attack a man of such sterling reputation? That is why women are so reluctant to speak up.

No.... I am saying I don't believe her. I am saying she can't tell us when it happened, where it happened, all 3 people who she allegedly named as being there say it didn't happen and her girlfriend at the alleged party says it didn't happen......her story has changed from 4 boys to two, and she didn't send a letter to the chairman of the committee but to the democrats....who sat on this without telling anyone, and to this day have not shown the original letter to the chairman of the committee.....so no, I don't believe her.

there is nothing about this that is remotely credible.....she is a bernie sanders supporter who scrubbed her social media before going public........ she is a left wing hack, doing whatever she has to to stop Kavanaugh from being legitimately appointed to the Supreme Court...... this is one of the most vile political attacks in our history.
Your entire last paragraph essentially says you don’t believe her while you shred her character.
Now why don’t you list the things that make her believable? Being a woman isn’t one of them.

The ignorant slut is just doing the Democrat's bidding by trying to delay the vote on Kavanaugh until after the November elections in the hope they will be back in power and can fill the court vacancy with another lefty liberal loon. .... :cool:
Even if the Democrats win in November, the Republican Majority is in power until January 2019 when the new Senators are sworn in... there is plenty of time, so that's not the strategy.... besides, it is NOT the Senate that the Dems are suppose to win the majority, it is the House....

Maybe if the FBI had reopened their back ground check when this was revealed, and taken the 3 days to investigate, this would all be over with already, but nooooooooooooooo, they could not do that...oh Lordy, they could not do that.... instead we have a long, dragged out, dog and pony show....
The three people Ford named as witnesses cannot collaborate her accusation. Its over, unless you want to drag it out for political reasons.

The liberals here and on other internet sites--even Twitter--are VERY quiet this morning. This makes me think it might indeed be over. If this retreat continues, Grassley ought to find his gumption and call the vote TOMORROW. Let's do this thing!

Too bad for you DiFi.
It's Sunday morning, Sue. There is really not much else to say after a week of sheer conjecture and victim slamming. Now we wait.

The only victim here is Brett Kavanaugh, set up as prey by maniac Democrats and a useful, cooperative slut.

She has attacked a man without evidence, without witnesses...she is a known bernie sanders activist, and she is working with the democrat party in an obvious political operation ......... She initiated the attack against a man who at this point has a sterling reputation.....she is trying to smear him forever .... that is why.

So...you are saying...regardless of what happened...how dare she attack a man of such sterling reputation? That is why women are so reluctant to speak up.

No.... I am saying I don't believe her. I am saying she can't tell us when it happened, where it happened, all 3 people who she allegedly named as being there say it didn't happen and her girlfriend at the alleged party says it didn't happen......her story has changed from 4 boys to two, and she didn't send a letter to the chairman of the committee but to the democrats....who sat on this without telling anyone, and to this day have not shown the original letter to the chairman of the committee.....so no, I don't believe her.

there is nothing about this that is remotely credible.....she is a bernie sanders supporter who scrubbed her social media before going public........ she is a left wing hack, doing whatever she has to to stop Kavanaugh from being legitimately appointed to the Supreme Court...... this is one of the most vile political attacks in our history.
Your entire last paragraph essentially says you don’t believe her while you shred her character.

Yep....anyone who would intentionally lie about a good man, smear him as the most vile of sexual predators, deserves to have their character shredded........

I don’t think she is lying. I think she deserves an investigation. It is unlikely to change anything, because even if it was found to be true, they were teens at the time. Anita Hill got three days and relevant witnesses, including character witnesses were interviewed. She is being denied all that.
No she isn’t.

Two conditions that baffle me. Lawyers cannot interview her, he must testify first! Why?

. The other possibility is that she has suffered some sort of relatively minor brain injury at an early age but she has still managed to have a successful career.

She worked in leftist academia. In that environment, as in the USSR, the correct political expressions are what drive success. And she had they down pat.
In a liberal environment some slight brain damage could even be an advantage.

Sounds to me like Judge and Kavanaugh went to a liberal HS, and carried up throughout college.

Last edited:
Kavanaugh lied to the senate during his hearing. He should be disqualified based on that. All these attacks on this lady are really irrelevant when we understand that.

Five Times Brett Kavanaugh Appears to Have Lied to Congress While Under Oath
Five times Brett Kavanaugh appears to have lied to Congress while under oath

Brett Kavanaugh Should Be Impeached for Lying to Senate

John Nichols: Brett Kavanaugh should be impeached for lying to Senate

We Know Brett Kavanaugh Has Lied Already | HuffPost

Kavanaugh lied to the senate during his hearing. He should be disqualified based on that. All these attacks on this lady are really irrelevant when we understand that.

Couldn't you have gone deeper into the dregs of the internet?

Probably not.

Ford based on her claimed symptoms and her voluntary use of the brainwashing technique Recovered Memory Therapy (The inspiration for "The Manchurian Candidate" movies) would seem to indicate some sort of neuro-psych problem. Ford shows every indication that she's knows she is off her rocker. Psych work ups have not found anything useful. The other possibility is that she has suffered some sort of relatively minor brain injury at an early age but she has still managed to have a successful career.

Hate on her borderline psychopath "therapist" and her sleazy legal team as much as you want but why hate on the victim of dirtbags like Feinstein, Booker and Schumer?
She is bat-shit crazy.

Ford based on her claimed symptoms and her voluntary use of the brainwashing technique Recovered Memory Therapy (The inspiration for "The Manchurian Candidate" movies) would seem to indicate some sort of neuro-psych problem. Ford shows every indication that she's knows she is off her rocker. Psych work ups have not found anything useful. The other possibility is that she has suffered some sort of relatively minor brain injury at an early age but she has still managed to have a successful career.

Hate on her borderline psychopath "therapist" and her sleazy legal team as much as you want but why hate on the victim of dirtbags like Feinstein, Booker and Schumer?
I'm not at all convinced that she is their victim either. Scrubbing her social media indicates she's a participant.

She scrubbed her social media??
Right-wing blogs attack Christine Blasey Ford over high school yearbook

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Probably not.

I didn't use fox, breibart, daily caller or newsmax, so what are you talking about?

Probably not.

I didn't use fox, breibart, daily caller or newsmax, so what are you talking about?

That must be your problem.

She scrubbed her social media??

This kind of thing is very suspicious, makes it seem like the broad is hiding something.

The FBI needs to really seize her computers at home and work as well as her phones to take a look at her past social media activities. If Kavanaugh or anyone else has charges levied against tham, I'm sure that in the process of discovery, their lawyers will want to see this.

Kavanaugh is on trial for his career, his family and his reputation. If he loses this confirmation vote, he will be condemned in the history books as a child rapist.

The least she can do is to provide these devices which will show if there is no collusion between Pelosi, Schumer, the Lame Stream Media, etc., and Ms. Ford.

People can forget bad experiences in early childhood just like they can forget anything else. It's unlikely that a 15 year old would forget such an event from "repression" or would recover it from "repression therapy". However, the memory is very suggestible.

False Memory Syndrome Foundation

that would be open to questioning if the (R)s allowed the therapist to testify. they aren't allowing it. hmmmm.....

The so-called victim is a therapist herself. They can just ask her. They can get the entire story straight from her, so why waste time? That would be like asking an oncologist about the cancer that an oncologist patient has. Why would you bother? Just ask the patient. Saves time, comes straight from the source.

because her testimony can be corroborated with witness'.

duh.

Really? What witnesses have come forward? I mean actual witnesses who have not retracted. What you got?

There are lots of witnesses. 40 former classmates signed a letter of support. Others talking about the rumours that circulated at her school following the assault.

Whenever a woman accuses a man, she’s lying, she’s crazy, she asked for it.

Your reaction is why a frightened girl doesn’t report an assault.
Third Named Witness Rejects Kavanaugh's Accuser's Allegations | National Review

I don't hate in the least, but it is odd she comes forward now. Why not years back? What is her real purpose?
Honestly it is questions we have the right to ask.

Its just a giant coincidence /exaggerated wink

In real life Willow, it is extremely difficult for a victim of sexual assault to face her attacker.
Did she think she could make such an accusation and not face the accused? He has a right to face his accuser does he not?

If you fall on procedure, The Judiciary Committee invited her to testify. They indicated to her and her lawyers the testimony could be public or private. They indicated to her and her lawyers if she couldn't come to them, they would go to California.

They indicated to her and her lawyers she had until 10:00 hrs on Friday to decide if she wanted to testify on Monday. They indicated to her and her lawyers that if Monday was not possible they could make it Wednesday. When she missed the 10:00 hrs deadline, they extended it 12 hours to 22:00 hrs. When she missed the 22:00 hrs deadline, they have given her another 24 hours.

She doesn't get to pick the particulars of the venue outside of location if she chooses California. She doesn't get to decide the procedures under which the testimony will occur if and when she decides to testify. It has been established Anglo Saxon Law for more than 800 years that the accused gets to respond after the accuser testifies.

I don't necessarily want to believe either Dr. Ford or Brett Kavanuagh, but I can say the Judiciary Committee has done enough to offer Dr. Ford the ability to testify.

And it is now coming out that the lie about not wanting to fly........? She flew to Hawaii for an internship.....and I am sure that she has flown other times in her life as well...

Poking a Hole in Professor Ford's 'Fear of Flying' Excuse

One of her recent excuses was based on the claim that she couldn’t possibly make it to the hearing in time because Ford has a fear of flying (aviophobia) and would have to drive. Now, let’s put aside the fact that Republicans have literally offered to come out to California to accommodate her, and look into this claim. According to a report from ABC News, we get the following nugget of information.

------

This was written in a profile of Ford on September 19th:

Dr. Blasey developed a passion for surfing, which she shares with her husband and two sons. “She’s been chasing waves,” said Beth Stannard, a friend and former co-worker, who said Dr. Blasey’s decisions to teach at Pepperdine, in Malibu, Calif., and to complete an internship at the University of Hawaii were at least partly informed by the campuses’ seaside locations. She and her family live in Palo Alto — where she has volunteered for her sons’ schools and junior lifeguard training, has restored her midcentury modern home with an eye toward historical preservation, and has attended Stanford football and basketball games with her family. The family also has a house in Santa Cruz, famed for its beaches and breaks.

Did Ford swim to Hawaii for that internship? Did she ride a pontoon? Are we expected to believe she took a boat?

She attacked a man whom she KNEW sexually assaulted her.

PERIOD.

This woman has a STERLING REPUTATION.

Y

Yep....anyone who would intentionally lie about a good man, smear him as the most vile of sexual predators, deserves to have their character shredded........
You mean ,like you are trying to do to her.

You have NO clue who is telling the truth yet here you are trashing this woman who has a better reputation than the POS you want on the USSC.

I don’t think she is lying. I think she deserves an investigation. It is unlikely to change anything, because even if it was found to be true, they were teens at the time. Anita Hill got three days and relevant witnesses, including character witnesses were interviewed. She is being denied all that.

another person has denied it happened......this is 3 people who were allegedly at the party who all say it didn't happen......

Long-Time Friend of Christine Blasey Ford Contradicts Her on Party | National Review
So let them be interviewed, why not?

They can take statements.....also under oath...read the statements where they say it didn't happen to the committee....there is a time pressure here that the democrats are exploiting.....they had 2 fucking months to bring this out...and they held it....that crap does not deserve consideration.
Tell that to the one abused by the priests, Sandusky, or gymnastic doctors.

What are you assholes afraid of Kavanaugh lying under oath?

another person has denied it happened......this is 3 people who were allegedly at the party who all say it didn't happen......

Long-Time Friend of Christine Blasey Ford Contradicts Her on Party | National Review
So let them be interviewed, why not?

They can take statements.....also under oath...read the statements where they say it didn't happen to the committee....there is a time pressure here that the democrats are exploiting.....they had 2 fucking months to bring this out...and they held it....that crap does not deserve consideration.
There is only a manufactured time pressure to bypass normal processes.

The latest witness who says Ford is lying....? A lifelong and politically active democrat....

"Lifelong" Ford friend and potential witness: I have no idea what she's talking about

CNN has learned that the committee has reached out to a longtime friend of Ford named Leland Ingham Keyser.

“I understand that you have been identified as an individual who was in attendance at a party that occurred circa 1982 described in a recent Washington Post article,” a committee staffer wrote Keyser earlier this week.

On Saturday night, her lawyer, Howard Walsh, released a statement to CNN and the Senate Judiciary Committee.

“Simply put,” Walsh said, “Ms. Keyser does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with, or without, Dr. Ford.”
----------

John McCormack notes that Keyser has a Democrat connection or two, also:

Keyser previously coached golf at Georgetown University and is now executive producer of Bob Beckel’s podcast. Keyser is the ex-wife of Beckel, a former Democratic operative and commentator. A search on OpenSecrets.org reveals Keyser’s only political donation has been to former Democratic senator Byron Dorgan. …

All of Ford’s alleged witnesses of the party, both male and female, have now denied any recollection of attending such a party.

Judge said he had no memory of it.

I would think that even a stupid fuck like you would wonder why he just doesn't deny it?

Forum List

Back