🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kavanaugh/Ford Opinon threads from Saturday, Sept 23, 2018

Will Ford Actually Make The Hearing On Thursday?

• Yes

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 36 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My oh my. Did she just make up this memory in some shoddy therapy work or what? What is going on here?

The last of Ford's four named "witnesses" released a statement to the Senate Judiciary Committee through her attorney. Leland Keyser says she doesn't remember EVER attending a party where Brett Kavanaugh was in attendance, with or without Christina Ford.

So what could her testimony be now? This is what I remember, despite absolutely no evidence to support it? I mean that's great...I guess. I once remember winning a billion dollars though I have absolutely no evidence to support it.

Hey, where my money at? Someone give me my money back. It happened, it did, I remember it!!

Leland Ingham Keyser -- Christine Blasey Ford's Friend Contradicts Her on Party | National Review

But only if you're a Conservative, of course. I mean, of course.

This is your daily reminder that if you're a Democrat, you can beat up your girlfriend on Domestic Violence charges and the Left won't whisper a peep. Heck, you can engage in shenanigans in the Oval Office with an intern and be impeached and STILL be lauded as a great statesman decades later.

But if your record is spotless save for one woman who says, 36 years later, that you once did things with her she didn't like, when you were both drunk and you were 17--your ship is sunk. But again: only if you're Conservative. This would be laughed off if you were a Democrat, because of COURSE you did those things.

They'd call you Uncle Brett for it. Maybe they'd wonder why you didn't drive her into a lake.

What a country the US is. Where this is what amounts to "politics".

Never wanted to change the whole damn system to something better?

And where are you typing from?

Ah, the attacks continue. Anyone who gets in the way of Trump will suffer such attacks. Teenagers, victims of sexual assault, whoever.

Who is the teenager being attacked? She made the allegation and now is working hard to delay the hearing, making ridiculous demands. Why? Also, why did Sen. Feinstein leak her name?

This is your daily reminder that if you're a Democrat, you can beat up your girlfriend on Domestic Violence charges and the Left won't whisper a peep. Heck, you can engage in shenanigans in the Oval Office with an intern and be impeached and STILL be lauded as a great statesman decades later.

But if your record is spotless save for one woman who says, 36 years later, that you once did things with her she didn't like, when you were both drunk and you were 17--your ship is sunk. But again: only if you're Conservative. This would be laughed off if you were a Democrat, because of COURSE you did those things.

They'd call you Uncle Brett for it. Maybe they'd wonder why you didn't drive her into a lake.

We are working to make it better but you and the democrats keep stopping us. You want a country that is poor, except for the democrat party leadership, where it is uneducated, except for the children of the democrat party, and where no one is safe....except for the democrat party leadership....

We are doing our best to bring back justice, freedom and fair play....but you and the democrats are fighting those things every step of the way.

Do we want to live in a world where a single crackpot denouncing a man can derail an entire government?
Again I quote Robert Bork...”the end of civilization”. Not a nation of laws but a nation of accusations and political denouncing.

It’s starting to look like she will have to just cut and run leaving her sponsors holding the bag.
I would say “looking embarrassed” but none of them have any shame.

The ignorant slut is just doing the Democrat's bidding by trying to delay the vote on Kavanaugh until after the November elections in the hope they will be back in power and can fill the court vacancy with another lefty liberal loon. .... :cool:

Last edited:
I wonder if she'll ever appear before the committee.

I know it's early on a Sunday morning but still, the quiet of liberals here and around the web is indicating no, she won't appear, at this time. Who knows what else they'll conjure up between now and Thurs though. They have no shame, as others said on this thread.

The gutless Republican leadership needs to play hardball and just schedule a vote on Kavanaugh and stick to it.

And quit listening to this ignorant slut Ford and the lying Democrats. ... :cool:

And from Charles C.W. Cooke...

And Then There Was One . . . | National Review

Well, we seem to have hit a brick wall. All four of the people named by Kavanaugh’s accuser have now given their accounts to the Senate. And all four of them have said either that Kavanaugh is innocent of all charges, or that they have no recollection of his doing anything — anything — wrong. Put as simply as can be, there is nothing in the testimony of any of the named witnesses that corroborates, supports, or even implies Dr. Ford’s allegations. Of the five people who were supposedly at the party, only the accuser has suggested misconduct.

Stranger still, Dr. Ford remains the only person within the saga who has not subjected herself to an oath. In various forms, everyone else has given written information that, if false, can lead to serious punishment. Dr. Ford has not — and, as of this writing, she is still doing everything she can to avoid changing that.

It’s the same problem we always have. We send Republicans to do a job and they end up caving under pressure. Bending over backwards to appear the good guys.
I do think Kavanaugh will be confirmed. But only after the GOP makes a huge effort to appear fair to a lunatic.
I want him confirmed and I want the Democrats know they are beaten. I would hope this would be the opportunity to crush and humiliate them one more time. A time to show them that they aren’t relevant.
Trump, the people’s president , has this instinct for doing it right. It needs to be instilled into Congressional Republicans.

The GOP acted like Obama and they Syria Red Line...........

They set dead lines.....then folded like cheap suits........

When you give a dead line.........you stick to it...........the first dead line should have been it and that is all.......but they keep allowing the goal posts to be moved to be POLITICALLY CORRECT.............

No need..........here is how it should have been handled............

Mrs. Ford.............At 8 A.M. on Monday you are scheduled to appear before the Senate Judiciary committee...........If you show up then you will be allowed to testify.............if you don't then we will proceed with the vote.

The ignorant slut is just doing the Democrat's bidding by trying to delay the vote on Kavanaugh until after the November elections in the hope they will be back in power and can fill the court vacancy with another lefty liberal loon. .... :cool:
Even if the Democrats win in November, the Republican Majority is in power until January 2019 when the new Senators are sworn in... there is plenty of time, so that's not the strategy.... besides, it is NOT the Senate that the Dems are suppose to win the majority, it is the House....

Maybe if the FBI had reopened their back ground check when this was revealed, and taken the 3 days to investigate, this would all be over with already, but nooooooooooooooo, they could not do that...oh Lordy, they could not do that.... instead we have a long, dragged out, dog and pony show....

Even if the Democrats win in November, the Republican Majority is in power until January 2019 when the new Senators are sworn in... there is plenty of time, so that's not the strategy.... besides, it is NOT the Senate that the Dems are suppose to win the majority, it is the House....

Maybe if the FBI had reopened their back ground check when this was revealed, and taken the 3 days to investigate, this would all be over with already, but nooooooooooooooo, they could not do that...oh Lordy, they could not do that.... instead we have a long, dragged out, dog and pony show....
You don't need the stinking FBI to investigate this.............Both parties employ Private eyes and investigating groups like Fusion GPS.............LOL

The media is crawling around harassing everyone that went to that school looking for dirt...................if there were supporting evidence it would already be all over the News..................

The 4 she said were there..............say it didn't happen.........or remember nothing.............it's a he said she said that would be thrown out of any court in the country..........

They need to schedule the vote and proceed..........

My oh my. Did she just make up this memory in some shoddy therapy work or what? What is going on here?

The last of Ford's four named "witnesses" released a statement to the Senate Judiciary Committee through her attorney. Leland Keyser says she doesn't remember EVER attending a party where Brett Kavanaugh was in attendance, with or without Christina Ford.

So what could her testimony be now? This is what I remember, despite absolutely no evidence to support it? I mean that's great...I guess. I once remember winning a billion dollars though I have absolutely no evidence to support it.

Hey, where my money at? Someone give me my money back. It happened, it did, I remember it!!

Leland Ingham Keyser -- Christine Blasey Ford's Friend Contradicts Her on Party | National Review
Where does the op article person at national Review get that this woman was one of Christine ford's witnesses? I thought the Senate refused to have witnesses?? Why is the partisan Republican Staff Members doing the investigation instead of the neutral FBI Investigators?? makes no sense to me....

Maybe if the democrats had given the letter to Grassely over 2 months ago, they could have simply asked Kavanaugh about this during the actual hearings, or during their interviews with him...this is on the democrats, not the Republicans you moron. This is nothing but a scam.......

You don't need the stinking FBI to investigate this.............Both parties employ Private eyes and investigating groups like Fusion GPS.............LOL

The media is crawling around harassing everyone that went to that school looking for dirt...................if there were supporting evidence it would already be all over the News..................

The 4 she said were there..............say it didn't happen.........or remember nothing.............it's a he said she said that would be thrown out of any court in the country..........

Why would you NOT want the FBI doing the investigation and want to go private? This is an issue BEFORE our government, and the government's investigative arm, is who should be doing the investigation.... the I, in the FBI, stands for Investigation... they could be very quick to rule out her claim, if they had only been allowed to investigate....

instead you want private investigators do it? Who are hired by a particular side, which only will cause more division?

Just have the FBI do it, like they are suppose to.... and do it quickly.... you may not even need your hearing, if all goes well for Kavanaugh in their fact finding mission.

Maybe if the democrats had given the letter to Grassely over 2 months ago, they could have simply asked Kavanaugh about this during the actual hearings, or during their interviews with him...this is on the democrats, not the Republicans you moron. This is nothing but a scam.......
Dr Ford wanted it kept private...

Why would you NOT want the FBI doing the investigation and want to go private? This is an issue BEFORE our government, and the government's investigative arm, is who should be doing the investigation.... the I, in the FBI, stands for Investigation... they could be very quick to rule out her claim, if they had only been allowed to investigate....

instead you want private investigators do it? Who are hired by a particular side, which only will cause more division?

Just have the FBI do it, like they are suppose to.... and do it quickly.... you may not even need your hearing, if all goes well for Kavanaugh in their fact finding mission.
4 decades old.............no crime can be charged..........and done at the last possible moment before the vote......

Stinks to the high heavens...........and this tactic has been used before.............She can demand a Ham Sandwich ..........I simply don't care.......Dems have used this BS before...........fool me once shame on you.............fool me twice shame on me.

She was offered a hearing and she is stalling..............show up or shut the hell up.

Forum List

Back