🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kavanaugh/Ford Opinon threads from Saturday, Sept 23, 2018

Will Ford Actually Make The Hearing On Thursday?

• Yes

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 36 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Btw..... Progressives seem to forget that in America , you are innocent until PROVEN guilty. Good luck to Ms Ford!:flirtysmile4::flirtysmile4:

Your entire last paragraph essentially says you don’t believe her while you shred her character.

Yep....anyone who would intentionally lie about a good man, smear him as the most vile of sexual predators, deserves to have their character shredded........

I don’t think she is lying. I think she deserves an investigation. It is unlikely to change anything, because even if it was found to be true, they were teens at the time. Anita Hill got three days and relevant witnesses, including character witnesses were interviewed. She is being denied all that.

another person has denied it happened......this is 3 people who were allegedly at the party who all say it didn't happen......

Long-Time Friend of Christine Blasey Ford Contradicts Her on Party | National Review
So let them be interviewed, why not?

They can take statements.....also under oath...read the statements where they say it didn't happen to the committee....there is a time pressure here that the democrats are exploiting.....they had 2 fucking months to bring this out...and they held it....that crap does not deserve consideration.
There is only a manufactured time pressure to bypass normal processes.

uh-huh. i pity any so called 'conservatives' on this this thread. hopefully none of you have daughters.

i wonder if any of that ilk also believe that a 'man' shouldn't be charged with raping his wife after she refuses him.... that rape doesn't exist in a 'marriage'.
Are you bringing family into this discussion?

Why not? Are you denying that husbands rape their wives?
As for Kavanaugh, were BOTH and drunk and fumbling?
Neither were drunk and fumbling because the story is a work of fiction.

I don't deny that SOME husbands rape their wives. Do you deny that SOME wives lie about it?

Ford based on her claimed symptoms and her voluntary use of the brainwashing technique Recovered Memory Therapy (The inspiration for "The Manchurian Candidate" movies) would seem to indicate some sort of neuro-psych problem. Ford shows every indication that she's knows she is off her rocker. Psych work ups have not found anything useful. The other possibility is that she has suffered some sort of relatively minor brain injury at an early age but she has still managed to have a successful career.

Hate on her borderline psychopath "therapist" and her sleazy legal team as much as you want but why hate on the victim of dirtbags like Feinstein, Booker and Schumer?

Ford based on her claimed symptoms and her voluntary use of the brainwashing technique Recovered Memory Therapy (The inspiration for "The Manchurian Candidate" movies) would seem to indicate some sort of neuro-psych problem. Ford shows every indication that she's knows she is off her rocker. Psych work ups have not found anything useful. The other possibility is that she has suffered some sort of relatively minor brain injury at an early age but she has still managed to have a successful career.

Hate on her borderline psychopath "therapist" and her sleazy legal team as much as you want but why hate on the victim of dirtbags like Feinstein, Booker and Schumer?
I'm not at all convinced that she is their victim either. Scrubbing her social media indicates she's a participant.

I'm not at all convinced that she is their victim either. Scrubbing her social media indicates she's a participant.

She scrubbed her social media??

Ah, the attacks continue. Anyone who gets in the way of Trump will suffer such attacks. Teenagers, victims of sexual assault, whoever.

Ah, the attacks continue. Anyone who gets in the way of Trump will suffer such attacks. Teenagers, victims of sexual assault, whoever.

Uhm she is not a teenager

I don't hate in the least, but it is odd she comes forward now. Why not years back? What is her real purpose?
Honestly it is questions we have the right to ask.
Because it is nothing more than typical pure schlock passed by the deliberate liars. Who have proven over and over again that the ends justify the means to them. The democrats had a meeting that they are to obstruct all attempts to pass this judge. Now they had this "letter" as their last ditch effort. They knew what it was, and they know what it is.

I assure you they had a similar plan for whomever was chosen by Trump. Hell, they already had another judge's face on their attacks when Kavanaugh was announced.

The Democrats' Twitter account posted a warning about President Trump's Supreme Court pick -- showing Judge Thomas Hardiman, right, not Judge Brett Kavanaugh. (AP, File)

DhxDLyYX4AA5niG

Isn't it rather obvious? Or not?

. The other possibility is that she has suffered some sort of relatively minor brain injury at an early age but she has still managed to have a successful career.

She worked in leftist academia. In that environment, as in the USSR, the correct political expressions are what drive success. And she had they down pat.
In a liberal environment some slight brain damage could even be an advantage.

I'm not doubting she had this shoddy stuff called Recovered Memory Therapy but I couldn't find any proof of it either. Did you? (Honest question).

I also do not doubt that Ford is slightly off her rocker but then, so is much of Congress. We must call a spade a spade and minimize the serious damage all of these people can do to our lives. Right now, that starts with saying, nope, you don't get to derail the nomination our president made to Supreme Court because you say this man attacked you when you were 15, although none of your named witnesses say it happened.

Sorrynotsorry

Uhm she is not a teenager
Has it been verified that she did it on her own initiative as opposed to her legal team either doing it or brow beating her into doing it?

I'm not doubting she had this shoddy stuff called Recovered Memory Therapy but I couldn't find any proof of it either. Did you? (Honest question).

I also do not doubt that Ford is slightly off her rocker but then, so is much of Congress. We must call a spade a spade and minimize the serious damage all of these people can do to our lives. Right now, that starts with saying, nope, you don't get to derail the nomination our president made to Supreme Court because you say this man attacked you when you were 15, although none of your named witnesses say it happened.

Sorrynotsorry

Google might not show it but Microsoft does.

Sorrynotsorry

Google might not show it but Microsoft does.

Then it is complete crap, but I already knew that. A 15 year old would well remember that this happened to her and would not need to have the memory "recovered".

Yep....anyone who would intentionally lie about a good man, smear him as the most vile of sexual predators, deserves to have their character shredded........

I don’t think she is lying. I think she deserves an investigation. It is unlikely to change anything, because even if it was found to be true, they were teens at the time. Anita Hill got three days and relevant witnesses, including character witnesses were interviewed. She is being denied all that.

another person has denied it happened......this is 3 people who were allegedly at the party who all say it didn't happen......

Long-Time Friend of Christine Blasey Ford Contradicts Her on Party | National Review

They can take statements.....also under oath...read the statements where they say it didn't happen to the committee....there is a time pressure here that the democrats are exploiting.....they had 2 fucking months to bring this out...and they held it....that crap does not deserve consideration.

Wrong......the democrats sat on this for over 2 months to get past the normal processes. They are vile and disgusting human beings.

The Deep State is now involved in this fight....openly...

Kavanaugh’s Accuser Just Hired Andy McCabe’s Lawyer

Dr. Christine Blasey Ford added Michael Bromwich, a former federal prosecutor and Department of Justice inspector general, to her legal team Saturday, as she prepares to give information to the Senate Judiciary Committee about her alleged hostile encounter with Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

The addition of Bromwich further burnishes the progressive credentials of the Blasey Ford roster. Politico reported that Democratic public relations guru Ricki Seidman will advise Blasey Ford in the coming days, while CNN revealed her lead attorneys organized a fundraiser for Wisconsin Democratic Sen. Tammy Baldwin, which was canceled following media inquiries.

The latest witness who says Ford is lying....? A lifelong and politically active democrat....

"Lifelong" Ford friend and potential witness: I have no idea what she's talking about

CNN has learned that the committee has reached out to a longtime friend of Ford named Leland Ingham Keyser.

“I understand that you have been identified as an individual who was in attendance at a party that occurred circa 1982 described in a recent Washington Post article,” a committee staffer wrote Keyser earlier this week.

On Saturday night, her lawyer, Howard Walsh, released a statement to CNN and the Senate Judiciary Committee.

“Simply put,” Walsh said, “Ms. Keyser does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with, or without, Dr. Ford.”
----------

John McCormack notes that Keyser has a Democrat connection or two, also:

Keyser previously coached golf at Georgetown University and is now executive producer of Bob Beckel’s podcast. Keyser is the ex-wife of Beckel, a former Democratic operative and commentator. A search on OpenSecrets.org reveals Keyser’s only political donation has been to former Democratic senator Byron Dorgan. …

All of Ford’s alleged witnesses of the party, both male and female, have now denied any recollection of attending such a party.

But only if you're a Conservative, of course. I mean, of course.

This is your daily reminder that if you're a Democrat, you can beat up your girlfriend on Domestic Violence charges and the Left won't whisper a peep. Heck, you can engage in shenanigans in the Oval Office with an intern and be impeached and STILL be lauded as a great statesman decades later.

But if your record is spotless save for one woman who says, 36 years later, that you once did things with her she didn't like, when you were both drunk and you were 17--your ship is sunk. But again: only if you're Conservative. This would be laughed off if you were a Democrat, because of COURSE you did those things.

They'd call you Uncle Brett for it. Maybe they'd wonder why you didn't drive her into a lake.

What a country the US is. Where this is what amounts to "politics".

Never wanted to change the whole damn system to something better?

We have seen people with a lot more evidence disbelieved because the target was someone they liked. In other words, you like Poltiician X. Politician X is accused of some sexual harassment or assault. You don’t believe the charge because you like Politician X.

With Ford, the story starts out weak. A drinking fumbling from High School. It goes from there to weaker. All my friends know, ask them.

Senate Judiciary Committee contacts Christine Blasey Ford's friend about party - CNNPolitics

Now, that is the third “friend” who knew all about it at the time according to Ford herself, who now says they didn’t know anything, didn’t see anything, and weren’t there.

Forum List

Back