🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kavanaugh/Ford Opinon threads from Saturday, Sept 23, 2018

Will Ford Actually Make The Hearing On Thursday?

• Yes

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 36 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why are you working so hard to destroy her reputation?

She has attacked a man without evidence, without witnesses...she is a known bernie sanders activist, and she is working with the democrat party in an obvious political operation ......... She initiated the attack against a man who at this point has a sterling reputation.....she is trying to smear him forever .... that is why.

So...you are saying...regardless of what happened...how dare she attack a man of such sterling reputation? That is why women are so reluctant to speak up.

No.... I am saying I don't believe her. I am saying she can't tell us when it happened, where it happened, all 3 people who she allegedly named as being there say it didn't happen and her girlfriend at the alleged party says it didn't happen......her story has changed from 4 boys to two, and she didn't send a letter to the chairman of the committee but to the democrats....who sat on this without telling anyone, and to this day have not shown the original letter to the chairman of the committee.....so no, I don't believe her.

there is nothing about this that is remotely credible.....she is a bernie sanders supporter who scrubbed her social media before going public........ she is a left wing hack, doing whatever she has to to stop Kavanaugh from being legitimately appointed to the Supreme Court...... this is one of the most vile political attacks in our history.
Your entire last paragraph essentially says you don’t believe her while you shred her character.
Now why don’t you list the things that make her believable? Being a woman isn’t one of them.
She is a intelligent, well educated, well known in her field?

What makes the POS Kavanaugh believable??? Because he is a lawyer? Really?

She has attacked a man without evidence, without witnesses...she is a known bernie sanders activist, and she is working with the democrat party in an obvious political operation ......... She initiated the attack against a man who at this point has a sterling reputation.....she is trying to smear him forever .... that is why.

So...you are saying...regardless of what happened...how dare she attack a man of such sterling reputation? That is why women are so reluctant to speak up.

No.... I am saying I don't believe her. I am saying she can't tell us when it happened, where it happened, all 3 people who she allegedly named as being there say it didn't happen and her girlfriend at the alleged party says it didn't happen......her story has changed from 4 boys to two, and she didn't send a letter to the chairman of the committee but to the democrats....who sat on this without telling anyone, and to this day have not shown the original letter to the chairman of the committee.....so no, I don't believe her.

there is nothing about this that is remotely credible.....she is a bernie sanders supporter who scrubbed her social media before going public........ she is a left wing hack, doing whatever she has to to stop Kavanaugh from being legitimately appointed to the Supreme Court...... this is one of the most vile political attacks in our history.
Your entire last paragraph essentially says you don’t believe her while you shred her character.
Now why don’t you list the things that make her believable? Being a woman isn’t one of them.

Because he is intelligent well educated, well known in his field, a lawyer, and a judge!

Two conditions that baffle me. Lawyers cannot interview her, he must testify first! Why?

Well, 15 of the members on the Senate Judiciary Committee are lawyers, and will be able to ask her questions regardless, so that is a non-starter right off the drawing board. As far as who will testify first, you cannot respond to the actual accusations made in the testimony under oath, until they have been made. For over 800 years of Anglo Saxon Law, the accuser always speaks before the accused.

If Nominee Kavanaugh is required to testify first, the best thing he could say is, "I will not answer an accusation that has not been made in these proceedings, because I have no idea what lies my accuser could be capable of telling you".

Because he is intelligent well educated, well known in his field, a lawyer, and a judge!

Blood sucking layers are always honest & tell the truth.

He has something to lose.

She has nothing to gain.

She has nothing to gain.
Yep! Her damn lawyers are blood suckers.

She has nothing to gain.

Ford based on her claimed symptoms and her voluntary use of the brainwashing technique Recovered Memory Therapy (The inspiration for "The Manchurian Candidate" movies) would seem to indicate some sort of neuro-psych problem. Ford shows every indication that she's knows she is off her rocker. Psych work ups have not found anything useful. The other possibility is that she has suffered some sort of relatively minor brain injury at an early age but she has still managed to have a successful career.

Hate on her borderline psychopath "therapist" and her sleazy legal team as much as you want but why hate on the victim of dirtbags like Feinstein, Booker and Schumer?
I'm not at all convinced that she is their victim either. Scrubbing her social media indicates she's a participant.

IMO she is lying. I think she made a false claim of sexual harassment thinking or being promised she would never have to face questioning of her claim. The 4 people she says where at the house have all said she is lying, yet some still maintain she has credibility.

It's a joke to claim she's not lying because she made the accusation anonymously and doesn't want to be in the spotlight. She knows if BK isn't appointed she will be a hero of the left. Keeping her out of the public spotlight is nothing more then a strategy to make her accusation seem more believable.

I would support an FBI investigation and holding off on voting IF I had faith in the FBI being able to conduct a non-bias investigation including investigating the possibility of the claim being false and obstruction.

Ford based on her claimed symptoms and her voluntary use of the brainwashing technique Recovered Memory Therapy (The inspiration for "The Manchurian Candidate" movies) would seem to indicate some sort of neuro-psych problem. Ford shows every indication that she's knows she is off her rocker. Psych work ups have not found anything useful. The other possibility is that she has suffered some sort of relatively minor brain injury at an early age but she has still managed to have a successful career.

Hate on her borderline psychopath "therapist" and her sleazy legal team as much as you want but why hate on the victim of dirtbags like Feinstein, Booker and Schumer?
I'm not at all convinced that she is their victim either. Scrubbing her social media indicates she's a participant.

She scrubbed her social media??
Yes, she did.

Yes, she did.

She can't remember the date, but remembers she was 15. :eusa_eh:

Kavanaugh lied to the senate during his hearing. He should be disqualified based on that. All these attacks on this lady are really irrelevant when we understand that.

Five Times Brett Kavanaugh Appears to Have Lied to Congress While Under Oath
Five times Brett Kavanaugh appears to have lied to Congress while under oath

Brett Kavanaugh Should Be Impeached for Lying to Senate

John Nichols: Brett Kavanaugh should be impeached for lying to Senate

We Know Brett Kavanaugh Has Lied Already | HuffPost
Couldn't you have gone deeper into the dregs of the internet?

Probably not.

I didn't use fox, breibart, daily caller or newsmax, so what are you talking about?
See, you hit actual bottom.

So she recovers a memory in therapy six years ago. She doesn't tell the cops. She tells a senator who sits on it till just before the vote to confirm the alleged attacker to the SC.

Maybe she needs more therapy.

Yeah I'm not buying the memory recovery thing. She claimed she has to have a door in her bedroom leading to the outside, okay release places of residency showing this to be the case. She has also claimed she can't be on a plane as a reason why she couldn't testify Monday since she would have to drive to DC, seems it would be easy to verify if she has ever flown in the past.

This is the problem with her accusation, in order to make it believable she will make further claims which can be looked into and verified.

No proof has been offered. The accuser is too cowardly to testify!
In real life Willow, it is extremely difficult for a victim of sexual assault to face her attacker.
Did she think she could make such an accusation and not face the accused? He has a right to face his accuser does he not?

If you fall on procedure, The Judiciary Committee invited her to testify. They indicated to her and her lawyers the testimony could be public or private. They indicated to her and her lawyers if she couldn't come to them, they would go to California.

They indicated to her and her lawyers she had until 10:00 hrs on Friday to decide if she wanted to testify on Monday. They indicated to her and her lawyers that if Monday was not possible they could make it Wednesday. When she missed the 10:00 hrs deadline, they extended it 12 hours to 22:00 hrs. When she missed the 22:00 hrs deadline, they have given her another 24 hours.

She doesn't get to pick the particulars of the venue outside of location if she chooses California. She doesn't get to decide the procedures under which the testimony will occur if and when she decides to testify. It has been established Anglo Saxon Law for more than 800 years that the accused gets to respond after the accuser testifies.

I don't necessarily want to believe either Dr. Ford or Brett Kavanuagh, but I can say the Judiciary Committee has done enough to offer Dr. Ford the ability to testify.

And it is now coming out that the lie about not wanting to fly........? She flew to Hawaii for an internship.....and I am sure that she has flown other times in her life as well...

Poking a Hole in Professor Ford's 'Fear of Flying' Excuse

One of her recent excuses was based on the claim that she couldn’t possibly make it to the hearing in time because Ford has a fear of flying (aviophobia) and would have to drive. Now, let’s put aside the fact that Republicans have literally offered to come out to California to accommodate her, and look into this claim. According to a report from ABC News, we get the following nugget of information.

------

This was written in a profile of Ford on September 19th:

Dr. Blasey developed a passion for surfing, which she shares with her husband and two sons. “She’s been chasing waves,” said Beth Stannard, a friend and former co-worker, who said Dr. Blasey’s decisions to teach at Pepperdine, in Malibu, Calif., and to complete an internship at the University of Hawaii were at least partly informed by the campuses’ seaside locations. She and her family live in Palo Alto — where she has volunteered for her sons’ schools and junior lifeguard training, has restored her midcentury modern home with an eye toward historical preservation, and has attended Stanford football and basketball games with her family. The family also has a house in Santa Cruz, famed for its beaches and breaks.

Did Ford swim to Hawaii for that internship? Did she ride a pontoon? Are we expected to believe she took a boat?
Why are you working so hard to destroy her reputation?

She's doing just fine on her own.

Right-wing blogs attack Christine Blasey Ford over high school yearbook

The media had no problem attacking Mark Judge over his book and past, so not seeing the problem with the same standard being applied to Ford.

Right-wing blogs attack Christine Blasey Ford over high school yearbook

The media had no problem attacking Mark Judge over his book and past, so not seeing the problem with the same standard being applied to Ford.
Mark Judge CHOSE to be a drunken slob.

Anyone getting death threats, having their email hacked and vile posts on their social media along with a thorough doxing scrubs their social media.
Anyone who doesn't is an idiot.

She's a paid Democrat operative. Look who is advising her. Total FRAUD.
He is a Republican operative nominated to push the Republican agenda,. Look who nominated him - the biggest liar of all time.

:spinner::spinner:https://www.weeklystandard.com/john-mccormack/blasey-fords-female-classmate-her-last-alleged-witness-denies-ever-attending-party-with-kavanaugh :spinner::spinner:

Listen s0n.....best head down to the local Walgreens today and grab some KY while it's still available. The bumpy cucumber that's coming for meatheads like you and DrLove is going to be ePiC. In the past 48 hours, nobody cares about Dr Ford anymore!:113::113:

Breaking: The 4th and final witness, a classmate of Ford's at her all girl school who Ford says was at the party, has now come forward to state that it never happened and she's never met Kavanaugh, ever, let alone at some teen house party.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

/-----/
Was this Ford's therapy?
ford table.jpg

Forum List

Back