🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kavanaugh/Ford Opinon threads from Saturday, Sept 23, 2018

Will Ford Actually Make The Hearing On Thursday?

• Yes

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 36 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The ignorant slut is just doing the Democrat's bidding by trying to delay the vote on Kavanaugh until after the November elections in the hope they will be back in power and can fill the court vacancy with another lefty liberal loon. .... :cool:
Please, there is NO reason to call her a slut.

I wouldn't use that word and I don't like it much. But I do feel bad for 15 yo Christine and I do wonder where her mother was, as I posted on another thread. She is reported to have slept with a LOT of boys/men before she left high school. I mean upwards of 50. I see that as a mother that neglected her duty, and I don't wonder that Ford was in therapy for it. That in itself is a form of abuse for a young woman, and where was the mother? Or even the father, for pity's sake?
That rumor is not true, I'm sure. It is right wing shaming/slamming of a woman who MAY be confused but is bringing forth an allegation that should have been investigated. Instead, all the "facts" we have are made up fake news articles supplied by unethical super partisans--if I were a Republican, I'd be shaming these assholes as loudly as I could for putting that kind of garbage out there. Even the World Weekly News wouldn't come up with something that disgusting.

The ignorant slut is just doing the Democrat's bidding by trying to delay the vote on Kavanaugh until after the November elections in the hope they will be back in power and can fill the court vacancy with another lefty liberal loon. .... :cool:

She self identifies as a slut.
In fact she told her buddy she regretted being one.
Link, please.

It's been posted all over this board.

I wouldn't use that word and I don't like it much. But I do feel bad for 15 yo Christine and I do wonder where her mother was, as I posted on another thread. She is reported to have slept with a LOT of boys/men before she left high school. I mean upwards of 50. I see that as a mother that neglected her duty, and I don't wonder that Ford was in therapy for it. That in itself is a form of abuse for a young woman, and where was the mother? Or even the father, for pity's sake?
That rumor is not true, I'm sure. It is right wing shaming/slamming of a woman who MAY be confused but is bringing forth an allegation that should have been investigated. Instead, all the "facts" we have are made up fake news articles supplied by unethical super partisans--if I were a Republican, I'd be shaming these assholes as loudly as I could for putting that kind of garbage out there. Even the World Weekly News wouldn't come up with something that disgusting.

You have the confused part right, but there is nothing to investigate.
The FBI investigates federal crimes. There is no official report of any federal crime.
Local law enforcement investigates local crimes. There is no official report of any local crime.
Plus the statue of limitations has run out if there something did happen to her.

The Law Does Not Help Victims Whose SOL Expired Before October 1, 2017

Another issue with the law is whether it is retroactive to victims whose suits were previously blocked by the old statute of limitations. The answer is “yes” and “no.” According to the wording of the provision, the law does not apply to any victim whose claim would have been barred (past the statute of limitations) prior to the effective date of October 1, 2017. In other words, the law says that it does not apply to any victim who turned 25 prior to October 1, 2017. But, Maryland’s highest court has held that the law extends the statute of limitations for anyone whose claim had not expired on the effective date. So, a victim who turns 25 on October 2, 2017 or anytime thereafter will have until he or she is 38 to bring suit.

Ford is either a fool being used by the democrats or a vile, disgusting, liar trying to destroy an innocent man.

Excepting any Judge appointed by Barack Obama---ANY other Judge of this case in this Country would throw the case out before it ever went to a Jury--even if a statute of limitations did not apply.

It is terrifying that a statistically significant minority of this country appears to be as FUCKED UP as the crazy bitch, Pussy-Hat wearing, Mentally Unstable, Left Wing Loon, Lying/Hallucinating Psychology Prof at a California College.

Her own life-long friend, who was supposedly at the party in question---says she was not there AND has never met Kavanaugh. THAT ENDS IT IN THE WORLD OF THE SANE.

Yet, a crazed bitch on CNN actually said this morning that very thing proved the Loon's Tale---because she said she left the party as soon as she could, and never said anything to anybody at the party. BUT this IGNORES her friend's claim---which was:

1) I was not at the party and

2) I do not know Brett Kavanaugh!

Twi-Light Zone, Desperate, Disgusting Shit!

Kavanaugh's victim did not speak about this for years. Why should these people remember something they never considered significant? Ms. Ford will speak on Thursday. You rape enablers failed to silence or destroy her, as you have done to countless rape victims.

Kavanaugh's victim did not speak about this for years. Why should these people remember something they never considered significant? Ms. Ford will speak on Thursday. You rape enablers failed to silence or destroy her, as you have done to countless rape victims.

You want a good tell for that hearing? Watch Ford, does she gives answers freely? Consult with her lawyer before answering? Plead the Fifth?

Kav doesn’t have any victims. Just like Ford doesn’t have a case.

Even if the Democrats win in November, the Republican Majority is in power until January 2019 when the new Senators are sworn in... there is plenty of time, so that's not the strategy.... besides, it is NOT the Senate that the Dems are suppose to win the majority, it is the House....

Maybe if the FBI had reopened their back ground check when this was revealed, and taken the 3 days to investigate, this would all be over with already, but nooooooooooooooo, they could not do that...oh Lordy, they could not do that.... instead we have a long, dragged out, dog and pony show....
You do realize Kavanaugh has had 6 fbi back ground checks, and he cleared them all?
You know that no one ever thought to ask about attempted rape,. Come on.

You don’t like the word and you wouldn’t use it much. But you would slime a woman you don’t know. Odd that.

Even if the Democrats win in November, the Republican Majority is in power until January 2019 when the new Senators are sworn in... there is plenty of time, so that's not the strategy.... besides, it is NOT the Senate that the Dems are suppose to win the majority, it is the House....

Maybe if the FBI had reopened their back ground check when this was revealed, and taken the 3 days to investigate, this would all be over with already, but nooooooooooooooo, they could not do that...oh Lordy, they could not do that.... instead we have a long, dragged out, dog and pony show....
You do realize Kavanaugh has had 6 fbi back ground checks, and he cleared them all?
You know that no one ever thought to ask about attempted rape,. Come on.

Moron.....an FBI background check looks for everything, they ask about everything and follow up.... he held positions in the White House so they did a deep anal exam of his past and his behavior...6 different times...... if there was any hint of a rumor that something, anything, sexual had happened in his history, they would have followed up on it......you moron.

Are you the reincarnation of one of the musicians on the Titanic?

Maybe if the democrats had given the letter to Grassely over 2 months ago, they could have simply asked Kavanaugh about this during the actual hearings, or during their interviews with him...this is on the democrats, not the Republicans you moron. This is nothing but a scam.......
Dr Ford wanted it kept private...
And the demorats threw her under the bus, so now she's smoked out

Thanks Dems

-Geaux

Why should they remember? You're serious. Thats disturbing.

Forum List

Back