Kavanaugh/Ford Opinon threads from Saturday, Sept 23, 2018

Will Ford Actually Make The Hearing On Thursday?

• Yes

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 36 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

then every single SC nominee in the future will be subjected to deliberately false allegations.

The standard has to be some form of proof.

Allegations with no evidence cannot stop nominations of any kind, otherwise they will stop all....
Maybe they just shouldn’t nominate rapists
They didn’t you dumb ass. She’s not even claiming she was raped. You people are mental cases.

Twitter

Kavanaugh to Give Senate Calendars From 1982 to Back Up Denial

Judge Brett M. Kavanaugh has calendars from the summer of 1982 that he plans to hand over to the Senate Judiciary Committee that do not show a party consistent with the description of his accuser, Christine Blasey Ford, according to someone working for his confirmation.

The calendars do not disprove Dr. Blasey’s allegations, Judge Kavanaugh’s team acknowledged. He could have attended a party that he did not list. But his team will argue to the senators that the calendars provide no corroboration for her account of a small gathering at a house where he allegedly pinned her to a bed and tried to remove her clothing.

The calendars show, according to the person working for his confirmation, that he was out of town much of the summer at the beach or away with his parents. When he was at home, the calendars list his basketball games, movie outings, football workouts and college interviews. A few parties are mentioned but include names of friends other than those identified by Dr. Blasey.

(Excerpt) Read more at nytimes.com ...

I mean some of you subversives believe her letter, so you should surely his calanders of what happened EACH DAY from 1982 onward!!!!

Has anyone actually seen this letter besides partisan jackass, senile, China spy employing Cal. Senator?
Lol his high school calendars? :laugh:

I’m more interested to hear what this second of his victims that’s coming out soon has to say.

Yep, a high school student that kept a calendar for 36 years, now that's a joke. He's been busy this past week filling in his calendar from 36 years ago.

then every single SC nominee in the future will be subjected to deliberately false allegations.

Allegations with no evidence cannot stop nominations of any kind, otherwise they will stop all....
Maybe they just shouldn’t nominate rapists
They didn’t you dumb ass. She’s not even claiming she was raped. You people are mental cases.

yet more examples demonstrating that

liberalism is a mental disorder

Sorry, but the GOP started that ball rolling with Garland.

Twitter

Kavanaugh to Give Senate Calendars From 1982 to Back Up Denial

Judge Brett M. Kavanaugh has calendars from the summer of 1982 that he plans to hand over to the Senate Judiciary Committee that do not show a party consistent with the description of his accuser, Christine Blasey Ford, according to someone working for his confirmation.

The calendars do not disprove Dr. Blasey’s allegations, Judge Kavanaugh’s team acknowledged. He could have attended a party that he did not list. But his team will argue to the senators that the calendars provide no corroboration for her account of a small gathering at a house where he allegedly pinned her to a bed and tried to remove her clothing.

The calendars show, according to the person working for his confirmation, that he was out of town much of the summer at the beach or away with his parents. When he was at home, the calendars list his basketball games, movie outings, football workouts and college interviews. A few parties are mentioned but include names of friends other than those identified by Dr. Blasey.

(Excerpt) Read more at nytimes.com ...

I mean some of you subversives believe her letter, so you should surely his calanders of what happened EACH DAY from 1982 onward!!!!

Has anyone actually seen this letter besides partisan jackass, senile, China spy employing Cal. Senator?
Lol his high school calendars? :laugh:

I’m more interested to hear what this second of his victims that’s coming out soon has to say.
You mean they actually FOUND a second whore to say something....Must have paid this one 6 figures, cause Balsy and her 54 JOHNS didn't cost The DNC anything near that...ROTFLMFAO!!!
It’s not rare for a rapist to have multiple victims. Don’t be surprised if a 3rd and 4th step forward.

What second "victim" is it you're referring to?

I will not testify on a boat,
I will not testify with a goat.
I will not testify, Here nor there.
I will not testify anywhere.
I will not testify first or last.
I will not testify slow or fast.
There's nothing more for me to say.
I can't remember, anyway.

Dr. Seuss-Ford

There still is no solid commitment from the Ford camp.

Will she make the hearing, or duck out in the last minute with the Democrats demanding more time and accommodation?

What say you?
I hope she waits until Wednesday night and asks for extension. And then I hope she keeps doing that until about the year 2021.
Yeah, maybe that would be a good tactic to continue with.
And in the meantime Kav can be voted on and take his seat.

Sorry, but the GOP started that ball rolling with Garland.
And what were those false allegations

There still is no solid commitment from the Ford camp.

Will she make the hearing, or duck out in the last minute with the Democrats demanding more time and accommodation?

What say you?
I hope she waits until Wednesday night and asks for extension. And then I hope she keeps doing that until about the year 2021.
Yeah, maybe that would be a good tactic to continue with.
And in the meantime Kav can be voted on and take his seat.
Unless the fear of strong public opinion against Kavanaugh derails his nomination.

rumor issince ford is not going over, another woman will come out n claim the same.

if so, this is some serious bullshit

She will show up on Morning Joe before she will show up to testify!
Good, i hope she does the entire talk show circuit.
Why?
To affect the court of public opinion.
I agree.
I think the more exposure she receives, the more people will see through her lies.
Great idea!
Hmm, I doubt that. But thank you for the support. ;)

The stupid crazy part about this whole "affair" is that both sides could (as far as they know) be telling the truth. Maybe a 15 year old girl remembers things as worse than they really were, or maybe just as bad as they say. Maybe a 17 year old boy doesn't remember it at all. It's a case where neither side will likely be swayed.

Forum List

Back